logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online MissJ  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 3:36:26 PM(UTC)

NOTICE:

No more account re-activations for LONG LAPSES of NON-USE. I am no longer 'on call' just in case people who have NOT been using the board for YEARS, come out out of the blue to have their accounts restored. The TIMING of this is some what bizarre where I am alighted on when I'm in CRISIS situation with my life. I take the time out to do a hand re-activation and/or to convey how to put in the modest admin cost and it doesn't work out. They come in with a type of JINX interference timing and NEVER when I have time to do it. When ever I do a re-activation, it is not automatic. It's by hand and then I've got do another thing to test that the password works. Then comes more jinxed timing where the person doesn't log in or get back to me to confirm it worked where I'm obliged to be 'on call' to see if new activation works.

Bottom line is that I am absolving any 'obligation' to be on call 'secretary' for account re-activation requests for people who have not been using their accounts for YEARS. LAST STRAW was of recent.

That said, if you've got an account here USE IT. Don't let it expire after many years of non-use. Put your password in a known place. Don't lose it. I am no longer promising to imply I will be available to restore accounts in a timely manner for people letting them LAPSE for YEARS.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.