logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline myjawplease  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 11:57:03 PM(UTC)

I purchased this device for the eye area today after reading several reviews and now I'm wondering if I made a mistake, since we were talking here about heat melting fat. It's FDA approved for the eye area, and marketed for eye wrinkles/under eye fine lines.

From their site (niraskin.com):

"The NIRA Skincare Laser is FDA-cleared and clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. We use the same advanced laser technology as professional dermatologists to stimulate collagen production to plump the skin and smooth wrinkles.

You use NIRA 2 minutes a day to treat wrinkles around the eyes for visible results in 60 to 90 days!

Over time, results from the NIRA’s non-fractional laser technology is equivalent to the results of a professional fractional laser treatment, but without the pain, redness, and costly treatments."

Anyone have any thoughts on this device/it's technology or experience with it? As I look into it more, reviews seem to be mixed half saying it didn't work at all, half saying it did, but I'm mostly concerned about fat loss now; my undereye fine lines have been getting more noticeable lately so was hoping to find something to treat that. I didn't really see anyone complaining of fat loss though.

Btw I've been curious about pretty much all of the at home devices lately. Here is a chart of some of the latest ones. I am almost certain I will try the Myolift which is a microcurrent device.
Offline lucillenyc  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021 9:17:20 PM(UTC)

I don't have experience with home lasers and personally avoid them.

That said, I'm a big fan of microcurrent. I've been using the Tua Viso for over 10 years and truly see a difference when I stop using it for a few days. I've been alternating it with the ZIIP for the past year. No issues with fat loss or anything like that.

Offline myjawplease  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 4:29:28 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: lucillenyc Go to Quoted Post
I don't have experience with home lasers and personally avoid them.

That said, I'm a big fan of microcurrent. I've been using the Tua Viso for over 10 years and truly see a difference when I stop using it for a few days. I've been alternating it with the ZIIP for the past year. No issues with fat loss or anything like that.

Hi Lucille, Ah yeah I’m regretting getting the laser now instead of the microcurrent device. Going to order one soon. I haven’t heard of the Tua Viso, how does it compare to the ZIIP? Do you see results on your neck too? Do you just use a HA serum with it? Thanks

Oh also re: devices I also got a Celluma LED a few months back but didn’t really notice much.
Offline lucillenyc  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 6:13:04 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: myjawplease Go to Quoted Post
Hi Lucille, Ah yeah I’m regretting getting the laser now instead of the microcurrent device. Going to order one soon. I haven’t heard of the Tua Viso, how does it compare to the ZIIP? Do you see results on your neck too? Do you just use a HA serum with it? Thanks

Oh also re: devices I also got a Celluma LED a few months back but didn’t really notice much.

The Tua Viso creates an actual visible muscle contraction. It works the muscles a little differently than microcurrent. I can't speak to the neck since I had a neck lift 3 years ago and don't use it there. The effects are subtle. I notice that my cheeks look more lifted when I use the devices regularly. It's enough to keep me using them, but it's in no way comparable to fillers or surgery.
Offline Meeka  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:23:46 AM(UTC)

I’ve bought home laser devices but I’ve never found them to be effective . They are not strong enough in my opinion but I’ve not looked at the recent ones . I agree I think the micro current devices are more effective .