logo

Please visit Miss J's Store or support Miss J's Forum by shopping here: Amazon.com

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cybergirl  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 5:21:24 PM(UTC)

I'm starting to get suspicious. Divorce, long hair, appointment to shave his adam's apple, mani-pedi obsession, and now laser hair removal on his face. If you look at his face in this article, his features are looking more feminine too.
http://www.dailymail.co....flatten-Adams-Apple.html

Sponsor
Please HELP support Miss J's Forum by purchasing things from my shop at Amazon.com This is the best PS message board site on the web because it's not over commercialized. However, there are still BILLs to pay, comcast bill just for me to get on here, tech support and other things associated with the site. Sales are not covering those bills. So, please try to help defray my costs by buying something from my store that you would be buying elsewhere anyway.
Offline garner  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:10:02 PM(UTC)

Man
I wonder if the cartilage that they get from his chondrolaragynplasty could be recycled for use in other aesthetic procedures.

Offline Chris K  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:23:01 PM(UTC)

Woman
without a doubt he's on his way to becoming a woman.

i bet he wishes fame wasn't in his life so he do this transition in private. how humiliating to be part of the kartrashian clan AND then to become a woman.

Offline badnoseday  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:07:43 PM(UTC)

Yes!! I totally thought the same. Def on his way to being a woman. The laser is news to me but the Adam's apple surgery was what really seemed suspicious as that is one of the first surgeries in sex changes.
Online Ryan  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:27:53 AM(UTC)

Yeah, she's totally a dyke-ing on down lesbo tranny. I've called this for years without actually thinking that it was true... So yeah, she is a woman, but also prefers to be with women. Your basic female golfer, phys-ed teacher.
Offline Julia Ione  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:45:38 AM(UTC)

Woman
He is transitioning at least the externals. At 70 years old - I have no clue about the internals - in terms of taking hormones at his age regarding safety. So it's seems he is going to the 'look' the part as much as possible. Well, he hopefully will find some peace. He is not going to be an attractive woman though -->> PE teacher / roller derby.

But by far and wide I find Kris Jenner the most unattractive woman through and through. She is soulless.
Offline Chris K  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:25:55 AM(UTC)

Woman
The entire kartrashian family is into public humiliation.

I guess if you're going to publicly humiliate yourself, you may as well do it in designer clothes, fancy cars and big houses.

I swear the mother, kris jenner, is going to keel over from narcissistic poisoning.
Online Meeka  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:21:25 AM(UTC)

I'm always puzzled by all those lines around his mouth and upper lip....men don't usually get those. They make him look even more feminine.
Offline maude  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:14:53 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Meeka Go to Quoted Post
I'm always puzzled by all those lines around his mouth and upper lip....men don't usually get those. They make him look even more feminine.

Could it be from tanning booth exposure? Or do men have these lines but are camouflaged by facial hair which he has eliminated.
Offline Geijutsu  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:21:09 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: maude Go to Quoted Post
Could it be from tanning booth exposure? Or do men have these lines but are camouflaged by facial hair which he has eliminated.

Very good point, facial hair can play a role I'm guessing.

Reality TV families are really odd I gotta say.
UserPostedImage

Offline MissJ  
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:28:19 PM(UTC)

I followed the link to Bruce Jenner story but because I'm not really interested in him I
scrolled down fast where I found some mention of an Exploding Whale (warning--it was disgusting). Now I'm wondering why something like a million times more disgusting than the Kardashian people is actually more interesting (at least to me) LOL
Offline Bugjune  
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:35:32 PM(UTC)

Woman
Holy cow. That pix of him in the Daily Mail? He looks exactly like a gal I know ... she's about 68 now. She used to be a STUNNING flight attendant for Pan Am.

I'd say Bruce has gone all the way from *wanting* to look like a woman to actually *looking* like one. When does he get the boob job?

I mean, at some point, you gotta face reality: he looks better as a senior female now than a male of ANY stripe!
I bug you.

UserPostedImage
Offline MissJ  
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:05:33 PM(UTC)

He sort of looks (to me) half and half or maybe both as in androgynous.

Originally Posted by: Bugjune Go to Quoted Post
Holy cow. That pix of him in the Daily Mail? He looks exactly like a gal I know ... she's about 68 now. She used to be a STUNNING flight attendant for Pan Am.

I'd say Bruce has gone all the way from *wanting* to look like a woman to actually *looking* like one. When does he get the boob job?

I mean, at some point, you gotta face reality: he looks better as a senior female now than a male of ANY stripe!

Offline cybergirl  
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 4:47:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Julia Ione Go to Quoted Post
...He is not going to be an attractive woman though -->> PE teacher / roller derby...

I was curious to see how he'd look all glammed up. Not a good look for him.

cybergirl attached the following image(s):
bj.jpg
Offline Shaz  
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 5:36:10 PM(UTC)

Woman
EEEEK!! Thanks for the nightmares, cybergirl!! Anxious Honestly I can't stop giggling.....
Pay no attention to Caesar. Caesar doesn’t have the slightest idea what’s really going on. Kurt Vonnegut

UserPostedImage