logo

Please visit Miss J's Store or support Miss J's Forum by shopping here: Amazon.com

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Improved  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:10:53 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 942
Location: _como un Perro
Honorbright (I like your nick very much, btw-says a lot about you) just popping in to give you props. Completely makes sense to me, your story, all of it. Every thinking person here knows life can go like that and it often does. You married that guy because you loved him.

Offline e3323  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:12:27 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/27/2008(UTC)
Posts: 995
Location: New Jersey
PaulM wrote:
e3323 wrote:
I first got obsessed with wanting a rhinoplasty when i was a freshmen in high school when i heard some girl refer to me as "the ugly boy with the big nose".

That was the first time anyone ever commented on my nose. Before then i had never noticed it was big but I guess it didn't get big till around that time because looking back at my pics...when i was in 7th grade my nose wasn't big at all. In fact I cant remember being called ugly before high school.

That was the first of MANY MANY big nose comments i heard throughout high school. Then the neanderthal/caveman comments started raining in around my sophomore year. Funny thing was.... the first girl to say I looked like a neanderthal was this christian girl who talked about her faith constantly. This was before i was open about my atheism so its not like i said anything to offend her religion....in fact i never said anything to her at all. I just think its kind of funny a christian girl would use an evolution based insult. It took be a while to figure out it was my brow that gave me the neanderthal look, keep in mind this was the start of my sophomore year...before i had long hair.


Nice the way you managed to throw your hatred of Christians into a post about your resentment that "girls get all the breaks". I remember many stupid examples you have given of how unfair the world is to hetero men--- Like the example you gave on a previous post of the AVERAGE looking girl who worked as a stripper for a short time and was able to buy 2 houses. You arrogant (self-proclaimed) genius, you are in fact an unemployed uneducated women resenting Christian hating jerk.

You CLAIM people have always said you look like a Neandtheral. Was that so that you could work evolution and a dig at Christendom into a public post??????

Stop lying.

Look pack into the archives, for when you first starting saying people called you a Neanderthal. THAT IS PROOF THAT THE EVENT WITH THE CHRISTIAN GIRL NEVER HAPPENED. Why didn't you bring up all this neandathral business on Yesthey'refake?


So because i never brought it up on YTF that means it never happened? Some fine logic there. I might as well not post anything i never posted on YTF because any new information that I did NOT post on YTF never happened by your logic.

I never brought up the neanderthal brow thing on YTF because back when i first went there i had no idea there was a procedure that could shave down that bone. If i recall correctly someone from YTF suggested it before i knew what it was.
Offline PaulM  
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:16:03 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 82
Improved wrote:
Honorbright (I like your nick very much, btw-says a lot about you) just popping in to give you props. Completely makes sense to me, your story, all of it. Every thinking person here knows life can go like that and it often does. You married that guy because you loved him.


Exactly. Love does exist, but the 2 bittter pills on this thread may never be able to experience it.

What do they bring to the table in any perspective relationship? Hate and bitterness? That's not enough. Warning to girls and women- avoid these 2 at all costs.
Offline PaulM  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:17:07 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 82
JD wrote:
i dont feel sorry one iota for honorbright. you girls marry jerks on purpose because they are good looking and ignore the not-so good looking, but nice guys. i dont feel sorry for any of you dumb girls who marry guys who beat you up or insult you. you deserve it 100%. i'm so sure that was the first time in the marriage he was rude and a jerk to you! yah RIGHT!

edit: oh wow i just saw your other post where you said "years later...". that means you stayed with a guy who treated you like garbage.
wow you are such a typical dumb moronic WHORE. you deserve EVERY cruel thing he ever said to you for knowingly dating a guy like that to begin with. i hate all women. i cant stand every one of you. all you dumb women do is date jerks who treat you like shit because they are hot and/or have $$$.

this is exactly why i dont care to work on my personality because of dumb girls like you.


Bitter. Mindblowing stupidity and hate here.
Offline Improved  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:20:30 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 942
Location: _como un Perro
PaulM, I nearly choked on my latte here, reading your post how he managed to get Christianity in here and the rest. Good insight.


(adding this--because I was laughing out loud--so true)

Edited by user Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:06:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Kay  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:35:23 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 10/4/2008(UTC)
Posts: 497
Location: Northeast
not to be mean since I have never seen you but maybe you are trying to pursue woman that our out of your league
like models, actresses, etc?
maybe there have been women who have liked you but you thought they werent up to your standards?
could that be true?
Offline JD  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:39:49 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 9/8/2008(UTC)
Posts: 143
Kay wrote:
not to be mean since I have never seen you but maybe you are trying to pursue woman that our out of your league
like models, actresses, etc?
maybe there have been women who have liked you but you thought they werent up to your standards?
could that be true?


trust me, if i aimed any lower, i would be going for pre-op transsexuals.
User is suspended until 12/28/2018 2:27:17 PM(UTC) cosmo  
#53 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:45:06 PM(UTC)
Rank: Unapproved: write to MissJ521@aol.com for approval

Joined: 7/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,749
JD wrote:
Kay wrote:
not to be mean since I have never seen you but maybe you are trying to pursue woman that our out of your league
like models, actresses, etc?
maybe there have been women who have liked you but you thought they werent up to your standards?
could that be true?


trust me, if i aimed any lower, i would be going for pre-op transsexuals.



ironically, the same statement applies to me.
Offline JD  
#54 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:46:03 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 9/8/2008(UTC)
Posts: 143
and whats sad is that i respected many of the members here, but it was E3323 who was the only one with the balls to tell the truth of how i really look and why i get rejected.
Offline Kay  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:46:12 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 10/4/2008(UTC)
Posts: 497
Location: Northeast
sometimes it can take a while to find the right person
it is a numbers game and unfortunately one has to run thru the numbers
you could meet someone great when you least expect it
keep up the faith!
User is suspended until 12/28/2018 2:27:17 PM(UTC) cosmo  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:49:51 PM(UTC)
Rank: Unapproved: write to MissJ521@aol.com for approval

Joined: 7/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,749
JD wrote:
and for the record i did get rejected over the weekend for my looks alone. i met this girl from online and i saw in her eyes within the first 3 seconds that it was OVER. i knew as soon as she saw me that she did not like my looks.

you know the look a kid gets when he opens a christmas present from aunt flo and it's an ugly sweater? well, i got THAT look. she made up her mind before i even said hello. if was over the second the door opened. so tell me, smart-asses, how is it my personality when i get rejected before i open my mouth?



dont meet people online. it's not for you.
Offline PaulM  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:50:17 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 82

Improved wrote:
Paul, I nearly choked on my latte here, reading your post how he managed to get Christianity in here and the rest. Good insight.


Not too bright of him. eh? He just constantly repeats 3 to 4 themes. AD NEASEUM for years. Anywhere he can get an audience.

He obviously was TOO F'ing LAZY to even check the archives for when he first said Neanderthal. It was well after he talked about brow shaving. Perhaps this arrogant genius forgot that he also talked about brow shaving a lot on Yesthey'refake.

STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AND JD HAVE BEEN OUTED AS DIM WITTED LAZY HATERS. You are both extremely self-centered and emotionally repressed. Arrested adolescents perhaps.

E2233 You are mean to people so people are mean back.

Many more example of contradictions and your LAME agenda on Internet web sites can easily be brought forth.

Reap what you sow. You WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONVIENCE BELIEVERS THAT THERE IS NO GOD. NOR WILL YOU AND JD EVER CONVIENCE PEOPLE THAT WOMEN HAVE AN EASY LIFE.

E2233- You aren't smart enough to keep your own lies straight.

User is suspended until 12/28/2018 2:27:17 PM(UTC) cosmo  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:51:12 PM(UTC)
Rank: Unapproved: write to MissJ521@aol.com for approval

Joined: 7/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,749
jd if we traded places for a day i think you'd kill yourself.
Offline JD  
#59 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:51:31 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 9/8/2008(UTC)
Posts: 143
cosmo wrote:
JD wrote:
and for the record i did get rejected over the weekend for my looks alone. i met this girl from online and i saw in her eyes within the first 3 seconds that it was OVER. i knew as soon as she saw me that she did not like my looks.

you know the look a kid gets when he opens a christmas present from aunt flo and it's an ugly sweater? well, i got THAT look. she made up her mind before i even said hello. if was over the second the door opened. so tell me, smart-asses, how is it my personality when i get rejected before i open my mouth?



dont meet people online. it's not for you.


yeah i feel dumb now
User is suspended until 12/28/2018 2:27:17 PM(UTC) cosmo  
#60 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:52:58 PM(UTC)
Rank: Unapproved: write to MissJ521@aol.com for approval

Joined: 7/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,749
JD wrote:
stache wrote:
People can detect bad vibes and I have NO DOUBT that yours are putrid, loud and clear.


of course stache! they are psychic!! she opened the door and felt my *aura* and it turned her off! god how could i be so dumb!!! i can only hope to gain your insight on women someday!



there is empirical proof that this does exist from dozens of studies on "emotional contageon"... even on subconscious levels.

http://scholar.google.co...ious+emotional+contagion
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Previous Topic Next Topic
7 Pages«<23456>»
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.