logo

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline blahnose  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 6:22:51 PM(UTC)

Demi Moores new look

What's going on with the joker effect?
blahnose attached the following image(s):
Demi.jpg (34kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
garner: I will not watch another movie of his until he gets a deep cervicoplasty.
Offline skyee  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 11:06:51 PM(UTC)

Looks like she had a lip lift and nose work. Don't understand the cheeks.
Offline Meeka  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 10:58:43 AM(UTC)

I was also thinking she had a rhino and lip lift and maybe a facelift with some fat . Her sills seem to have gone .
Offline MissJ  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 11:59:06 PM(UTC)

That's usually a result of a face lift that puts a strong vector to the corners of the lips and also gives a 'push in pull' to the area between the cheeks and jaw. The way to get 'tightness' to the slack beside the corners of the mouth is to put a VECTOR beside the corners of the lip and to pull so it divides between the cheek and the jaw on it's way to being fixated/sutured near the ear.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

Offline Sarah W  
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 3:58:00 AM(UTC)

Woman
Looks horrid, both the lip lift and pull at the corner of the mouth. Totally unnatural. Poor Demi as she has been so careful until now.

The area from the nose and up, is beautiful imo
Offline Anya77  
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 4:26:02 AM(UTC)

Ya everyone is freaking out telling me I’m wrong (on YouTube) and saying she had buccal fat removal ; ya ok - Miss J is right
Offline Mike D  
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 9:19:25 AM(UTC)

Honestly, I think she is just sucking in the sides of her mouth to look strange and dramatic for the runway fashion show that she was in. The picture she posted on Instagram of herself backstage afterwards looked rather normal (although she is smiling in it).
Mike D attached the following image(s):
Demi Moore.jpg (80kb) downloaded 5 time(s).

Offline Mike D  
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 9:29:15 AM(UTC)

These other two pics were taken from her Instagram feed within the past month. She looks "normal" in the smiling photo, and in the photo of the sloth, where she appears to be puckering her lips to kiss the sloth, her buccal recesses are rather concave (probably in part to buccal surgery, which is sometimes performed alongside a facelift). So it's quite possible she's had all of the surgery mentioned above, and more than likely that's the case, but I do think she is doing something funny with her mouth for the minute or two she was on the fashion show stage and she doesn't look that dramatic in real life. Regardless, she was very successful in getting the world to talk about her...and positive or not, relevance is key to longevity as a celebrity and in some cases, it doesn't matter what they say about you as long as they are talking.

P.S. apologies to anyone who is driven crazy by my low battery charge in my screenshots d'oh!
Mike D attached the following image(s):
DemiSloth.jpg (79kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
DemiNYE.jpg (68kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

Offline Anya77  
#9 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 11:09:06 AM(UTC)

Hi Mike ; buccal surgery ?
There are other photos of her from the show; search Getty images; including a profile side shot; I don’t think that buccal region is actually concave. I think they put a bunch of fat above it then contoured the hell out of it with makeup for the show. Those earlier photos on her ig are before her surgery; disregard.
Offline Mike D  
#10 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 11:41:34 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Mike ; buccal surgery ?
Those earlier photos on her ig are before her surgery; disregard.

I wasn’t disagreeing with you, I thought your video indicated your thought that she’d had buccal surgery (I haven’t had time to watch it). Anyhow, her Instagram photos posted in January of this year and immediately after the show indicate to me that she looks the same as she has for the recent past. I honestly think she did something temporary for the show, but just a guess? It’s the normal photo taken after the show and posted on her Instagram that lead me to believe this.
https://www.google.com/a...ing-plastic-surgery.html
https://theblast.com/153...after-fendi-facial-snafu
Offline Anya77  
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 12:31:08 PM(UTC)

No buccal surgery. Oh I’m surprised you saw that photo and thought she looked normal ; the only thing reminiscent of her past self is her glasses and her smile; otherwise the facelift; fat grafts etc are all still there; one can not rid themselves of that surgery overnight as you know. I think the photo was photoshopped in the cheek area as her Instagram comments were harsh after she posted her show video . People were very mean .
PS: I realize you think the changes are temporary; I do not think so as if you look at Getty images it’s very obvious she had procedures that cut skin away . Also don’t look at her photos from the beginning of January this was BEFORE her procedure they are irrelevant. She must’ve tried to look good in time for this show and really miscalculated the recovery time she needed as she looks very fresh from some procedures. Additionally (I just thought of this) I bet she has a backlog of photos she post on Instagram while she recovers from surgery like the Kardashian’s do. I bet she had the surgery about 6 weeks ago as she looks kinda fresh from her facelift .
Offline Mike D  
#12 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 1:39:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
No buccal surgery. Oh I’m surprised you saw that photo and thought she looked normal ; the only thing reminiscent of her past self is her glasses and her smile; otherwise the facelift; fat grafts etc are all still there; one can not rid themselves of that surgery overnight as you know. I think the photo was photoshopped in the cheek area as her Instagram comments were harsh after she posted her show video . People were very mean .
PS: I realize you think the changes are temporary; I do not think so as if you look at Getty images it’s very obvious she had procedures that cut skin away . Also don’t look at her photos from the beginning of January this was BEFORE her procedure they are irrelevant. She must’ve tried to look good in time for this show and really miscalculated the recovery time she needed as she looks very fresh from some procedures. Additionally (I just thought of this) I bet she has a backlog of photos she post on Instagram while she recovers from surgery like the Kardashian’s do. I bet she had the surgery about 6 weeks ago as she looks kinda fresh from her facelift .

I misspoke about the "normal" part, and especially don't think the shots taken during the show look normal. The pictures on her instagram before and after look normal to me, but only in the sense that just like most Hollywood types, she's likely had boatloads of surgery. On that we certainly agree! I do think it would be gutsy and/or stupid to have surgery that close to a fashion show, but you are right that she very well could have kept a stock of photos to post on Instagram during her recovery...that's actually a good idea for the celebrities. I don't think that we can ever assume that what we see on their social media posts is anywhere near accurate in a lot of cases. So, I guess the true judge of how she looks long-term from here is to rely on her making more public appearances and see how the photos taken out of her control end up looking
Offline Mike D  
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 4:49:42 PM(UTC)

An interesting commentary on Demi Moore from a doc I follow on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.co...H1e/?igshid=l3gzgeqgcgo1

He suspects a few lifts, fat or filler excess in the zygoma and an ill-advised buccal fat procedure. He gives some pretty good detailed explanations, although it’s just a guess.
Offline Greg  
#14 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 6:39:09 PM(UTC)

Man
As another possible explanation: mightn't this have been application of prosthetics just for the show, inspired by the Weeknd's recent use of an identical approach for his music video--which seemed to reference Bella Hadid PS? Fashion shows sometimes incorporate shock value in the styling to generate people talking about them.
Offline Mike D  
#15 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2021 6:47:14 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Greg Go to Quoted Post
As another possible explanation: mightn't this have been application of prosthetics just for the show, inspired by the Weeknd's recent use of an identical approach for his music video--which seemed to reference Bella Hadid PS? Fashion shows sometimes incorporate shock value in the styling to generate people talking about them.

That’s along the lines of what I was thinking originally. And it was the new creative director’s first show at Fendi since taking over.