logo

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Viking  
#16 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 3:30:03 AM(UTC)

Man
United States
UserPostedImage

Looks like she had upper jaw surgery as well. Anyone else see it? Not sure what kind.
Offline Sarah W  
#17 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 5:00:14 PM(UTC)

Woman
She is very attractive now. I am not sure about the upper jaw surgery. Why do you think that, Viking? What are you seeing?
Offline Anya77  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:10:08 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Viking Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

Looks like she had upper jaw surgery as well. Anyone else see it? Not sure what kind.

I don't think so; because the timeline of the major changes was like 2 years total and i grabbed photos of her from every month in those 2 years; at no point was she swollen or had ortho.
Offline Viking  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:56:06 PM(UTC)

Man
United States
https://www.instagram.co...dP/?igshid=1alsa9dytvm2z

To me, her maxilla looks retruded in some of these pictures - especially the third one. I could be wrong though. I also "know someone who knows someone" (I know) that went to high school with her and claims that she had jaw surgery.
Offline Sarah W  
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 6:04:03 AM(UTC)

Woman
I would love to know who did her work. She has been glamorised beautifully I think, whatever she has had done
Offline Anya77  
#21 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 1:06:44 AM(UTC)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBI2LzqD_dP/?igshid=1alsa9dytvm2z

To me, her maxilla looks retruded in some of these pictures - especially the third one. I could be wrong though. I also "know someone who knows someone" (I know) that went to high school with her and claims that she had jaw surgery.

I mean not to argue but I never use Instagram photos to analyze ; only event photos that have no possible way to be edited. Other photos have led me astray. She didn’t have max fax. You probably already know but I’m a dental hygienist By profession and husband is a dentist who does ortho as well; we are kinda good at seeing stuff like that.
Offline Viking  
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 2:01:22 AM(UTC)

Man
United States
Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
I mean not to argue but I never use Instagram photos to analyze ; only event photos that have no possible way to be edited. Other photos have led me astray. She didn’t have max fax. You probably already know but I’m a dental hygienist By profession and husband is a dentist who does ortho as well; we are kinda good at seeing stuff like that.

No, I did not know... not sure why I would, lmao. We can agree to disagree. I don’t take this stuff all that seriously and I’m no expert in the field.
Offline MissJ  
#23 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:54:42 PM(UTC)

Viking:

Considering we really don't know for sure everything that a celeb gets (because they don't reveal all of the info) and much does resolve to GUESS work, I would say that you made a very GOOD guess based on the photo/s you looked at and showed here as to what you were looking at.

Those photos revealed her upper jaw did look a little recessed in the befores and more forward in the afters. For example, her afters show more support to her paranasal area, the base of her nose, the nose to lip angle looks less 'collapsed' and she looks to have more 'face space' to support her lower cheeks (buccal area). Those changes are consistent with moving the upper jaw forward.

Anya:

Here's a blog where there are some more photos of her. https://theskincareedit....a-hadid-before-and-after The writer says in it:

"I assume all the surgical tweakery took place sometime in between 2011 and 2013, because I couldn't find any photo documentation until she stepped out on this red carpet in 2014."

That statement looked to be one where she may have been 'missing in action' for a while. Looking around for photos of her between those time frames, I found a fan site where they list event photos. http://hadidnews.sosugar...=70485#top_display_media

There was ONLY one event photo for 2012 and none for 2013. Here's the one they listed for 2012.

http://hadidnews.sosugar...e-m-12_1435536031778.jpg

Although I didn't look on every site possible to find photos of her, finding a fan page where there are like MULTI THOUSANDS of photos of her where only one event photo for 2012 was listed and none for 2013 was consistent with the blog owner I linked to here noting she didn't find any.

Media venues report that she had LYME DISEASE sometime in 2012 which is something somebody can be out of commission for some time which could include 2013.

The 'thing' here is that you are discounting Viking's guess based on something he hasn't seen, in particular, photos you've looked at during a time frame where it's hard to find photos of her where that time frame is coincident with her having Lyme disease. Yet, during such a time frame, you've viewed photos of her every 2 months.

I'm not denying you've found such photos to rule out maxfax surgery. But I can't deny that his guess is invalid either based on the photos he looked at and showed here. Given it's not as many as you looked at. But we don't see the EVENT PHOTOS you personally looked at to rule out maxillary advancement. All I could find was mention of absence of them on one blog and absence of them on a fan site that had multi thousands of photos of her during a time period where she could have been less frequently found in the public venue that overlapped with Lyme disease time frame.

That said, I think Viking might be more convinced as to your disclaim of maxfax if you showed/linked to a collage compilation between the time period she could have had it; between 2011 and 2013, particularly after the Lyme disease announcement in 2012.

ETA:
OK, I see you start your observations FROM 2014. Viking is using EARLIER photos (2010 and earlier) as her start point, those taken before 2014 where I also see some slight maxillary retrusion and it being all gone in her 2014 photos. The blog I linked to has photos of her in 2009 and 2010 and notes she couldn't find photo documentation until 2014. So, there is a missing time period between 2011 and 2013 which could have been the time period where she had maxfax where AFTER that, came the plastic surgery.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBI2LzqD_dP/?igshid=1alsa9dytvm2z

Edited by user Sunday, June 14, 2020 5:58:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

Offline Anya77  
#24 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:34:26 AM(UTC)

No, I did not know... not sure why I would, lmao. We can agree to disagree. I don’t take this stuff all that seriously and I’m no expert in the field.

You would possibly know because I’ve been on this board for something like 10 years and have mentioned it a lot. I made this statement because I didn’t want to seem like I was driving the point home so I qualified by saying “you may know” in addition I wasn’t sure if you’d seen any of my YouTube videos which I link here from time to time where I say it in my videos.

Edited by user Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:17:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Anya77  
#25 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:42:19 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Viking:

Considering we really don't know for sure everything that a celeb gets (because they don't reveal all of the info) and much does resolve to GUESS work, I would say that you made a very GOOD guess based on the photo/s you looked at and showed here as to what you were looking at.

Those photos revealed her upper jaw did look a little recessed in the befores and more forward in the afters. For example, her afters show more support to her paranasal area, the base of her nose, the nose to lip angle looks less 'collapsed' and she looks to have more 'face space' to support her lower cheeks (buccal area). Those changes are consistent with moving the upper jaw forward.

Anya:

Here's a blog where there are some more photos of her. https://theskincareedit....a-hadid-before-and-after The writer says in it:

"I assume all the surgical tweakery took place sometime in between 2011 and 2013, because I couldn't find any photo documentation until she stepped out on this red carpet in 2014."

That statement looked to be one where she may have been 'missing in action' for a while. Looking around for photos of her between those time frames, I found a fan site where they list event photos. http://hadidnews.sosugar...=70485#top_display_media

There was ONLY one event photo for 2012 and none for 2013. Here's the one they listed for 2012.

http://hadidnews.sosugar...e-m-12_1435536031778.jpg

Although I didn't look on every site possible to find photos of her, finding a fan page where there are like MULTI THOUSANDS of photos of her where only one event photo for 2012 was listed and none for 2013 was consistent with the blog owner I linked to here noting she didn't find any.

Media venues report that she had LYME DISEASE sometime in 2012 which is something somebody can be out of commission for some time which could include 2013.

The 'thing' here is that you are discounting Viking's guess based on something he hasn't seen, in particular, photos you've looked at during a time frame where it's hard to find photos of her where that time frame is coincident with her having Lyme disease. Yet, during such a time frame, you've viewed photos of her every 2 months.

I'm not denying you've found such photos to rule out maxfax surgery. But I can't deny that his guess is invalid either based on the photos he looked at and showed here. Given it's not as many as you looked at. But we don't see the EVENT PHOTOS you personally looked at to rule out maxillary advancement. All I could find was mention of absence of them on one blog and absence of them on a fan site that had multi thousands of photos of her during a time period where she could have been less frequently found in the public venue that overlapped with Lyme disease time frame.

That said, I think Viking might be more convinced as to your disclaim of maxfax if you showed/linked to a collage compilation between the time period she could have had it; between 2011 and 2013, particularly after the Lyme disease announcement in 2012.

ETA:
OK, I see you start your observations FROM 2014. Viking is using EARLIER photos (2010 and earlier) as her start point, those taken before 2014 where I also see some slight maxillary retrusion and it being all gone in her 2014 photos. The blog I linked to has photos of her in 2009 and 2010 and notes she couldn't find photo documentation until 2014. So, there is a missing time period between 2011 and 2013 which could have been the time period where she had maxfax where AFTER that, came the plastic surgery.

Right I started my time frame in 2014 ; from that point on there was no max fax in my opinion. I started my analysis at the point that everyone (my viewers) believed she changed a lot . Not prior as to me there was no reason to; as my viewers were sending me photos from 2015 and on and this is the time they were wanting to know about.
When I said “no max fax” I was referring to the time period I researched and not before. I do stand on my opinion and don’t think there is a need for a time consuming collage; Viking can always watch my video on her as I believe I was very thorough from the time period of 2014 to 2020.
As far as the photos; the best and probably only way to tell (casually without a ceph) if she’s had her maxilla moved is through completely side profile photos. All of the oral surgeons and orthodontists in our social circle request this when we are talking socially (ie not in their office) about a person’s need for surgery or if they’ve had surgery and need re-Treatment. Of course this is just my experience.

Edited by user Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:21:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline MissJ  
#26 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:05:37 PM(UTC)

Thing is that Viking's photo references were BEFORE 2014, photos (2010 and earlier) as her start point, and he SHOWED the earlier photos he was referring to. So, his reference point; before 2014 (2010) and earlier was something he made clear and IMO, he made a GOOD observation/guess. Yet you disregarded his reference point in favor of the time frame you started making your observations.

To the best of my knowledge, and Viking can correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think he was disclaiming the litany of PS procedures she probably had after 2014 or attributing all of those to maxfax.

So, let's say, she did NOT have maxfax during or after 2014 and Viking wasn't claiming she had it after 2014. He was observing the maxfax most likely took place before 2014. That was also consistent with the circumstances of no event photos of her to be found between approx time frame 2011 and 2013.

As to being able to make a good observation/guess as to a high likelihood if someone may have had maxfax--and keep in mind that when this applies to CELEBS, they are going to DENY and HIDE most stuff they got done, even the OBVIOUS PS things--there are ways to observe it as likely possibility. But this is moot given a time frame starting in 2014

Right I started my time frame in 2014 ; from that point on there was no max fax in my opinion. I started my analysis at the point that everyone (my viewers) believed she changed a lot . Not prior as to me there was no reason to; as my viewers were sending me photos from 2015 and on and this is the time they were wanting to know about.
When I said “no max fax” I was referring to the time period I researched and not before. I do stand on my opinion and don’t think there is a need for a time consuming collage; Viking can always watch my video on her as I believe I was very thorough from the time period of 2014 to 2020.
As far as the photos; the best and probably only way to tell (casually without a ceph) if she’s had her maxilla moved is through completely side profile photos. All of the oral surgeons and orthodontists in our social circle request this when we are talking socially (ie not in their office) about a person’s need for surgery or if they’ve had surgery and need re-Treatment. Of course this is just my experience.

Offline Anya77  
#27 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 3:41:10 PM(UTC)

Thing is that Viking's photo references were BEFORE 2014, photos (2010 and earlier) as her start point, and he SHOWED the earlier photos he was referring to. So, his reference point; before 2014 (2010) and earlier was something he made clear and IMO, he made a GOOD observation/guess. Yet you disregarded his reference point in favor of the time frame you started making your observations.

To the best of my knowledge, and Viking can correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think he was disclaiming the litany of PS procedures she probably had after 2014 or attributing all of those to maxfax.

So, let's say, she did NOT have maxfax during or after 2014 and Viking wasn't claiming she had it after 2014. He was observing the maxfax most likely took place before 2014. That was also consistent with the circumstances of no event photos of her to be found between approx time frame 2011 and 2013.

As to being able to make a good observation/guess as to a high likelihood if someone may have had maxfax--and keep in mind that when this applies to CELEBS, they are going to DENY and HIDE most stuff they got done, even the OBVIOUS PS things--there are ways to observe it as likely possibility. But this is moot given a time frame starting in 2014

I did not disregard as there was no explicit reference to the year; I just said that as far as I knew (because of the photos I collected every 2 months ) she did not have a maxfax. Easy and simple; there was no malice or passive aggression implied or meant. It was a miscommunication and that is all. Thanks and honestly I’m taking a break from this board ; I don’t need this type of “drama”.
Offline MissJ  
#28 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:00:24 PM(UTC)

I just wanted Viking to know based on his time frame reference points that he made a good observation. No, he didn't date the before photo he referenced. But it is something that could be easily crossed referenced as before 2014. Are you saying you wouldn't have known that the photo he posted was before 2014 because he didn't put a date on it? No one accused you or implied malice or passive aggression on your part. What was done was to clarify the communication in terms of his reference time line vs yours.

I did not disregard as there was no explicit reference to the year; I just said that as far as I knew (because of the photos I collected every 2 months ) she did not have a maxfax. Easy and simple; there was no malice or passive aggression implied or meant. It was a miscommunication and that is all. Thanks and honestly I’m taking a break from this board ; I don’t need this type of “drama”.

Offline Viking  
#29 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2020 12:20:27 AM(UTC)

Man
United States

Thanks MissJ, I do believe she had maxfax in her teens and the 2011-2013 time frame you propose makes a lot of sense. Given that the title says 'All Her Surgery,' I just wanted to point out the possibility of Bella getting maxfax as the starting base for her cosmetic improvement journey.