logo

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline lamb  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:01:55 AM(UTC)

yes already done.

everyone should make a contribution in some way when one of our members is in need.
Offline lucillenyc  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 12:11:14 PM(UTC)

I'm so sorry you're going through this Miss J. I will also be making a contribution.

Miss J, could you post your PayPal address so others know where to contribute?

Hope things turn around for you soon.
Offline Sarah W  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:01:57 PM(UTC)

Woman
Yes please post your paypal address. I hope you are feeling better soon. Being sick and on your own is the pits.
Offline maybellineo  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:39:22 PM(UTC)

OMG, so sorry to hear this. I have been donating yearly for the past 3 or four years. I am so glad I sent my donation last week to Miss J. I know I don't post much lately but this board has been so useful for me. I hope things improve for you Miss J and you recover soon.
Offline Robin  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:41:27 PM(UTC)

If you have Miss J’s email, you send can send money via paypal to any email address.
Offline MissJ  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 7:15:34 PM(UTC)

Thanx all very much. PP is same as what Robin said but I can't post that here because spammers get it. Just hard for me to think of PS type stuff now.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

Offline Sarah W  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 1:21:49 AM(UTC)

Woman
Done. Thank you for all your hard work and help over the last 20 years and I hope you feel better soon MissJ.
Offline Maggie67  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 8:03:30 AM(UTC)

Hope you are feeling better and stronger Miss J.Sarah well expressed what I and many,many people must feel.If you haven't already please check out Openbiome site-I believe they are near you,also online- if you are not improving rapidly or if it recurs.Best wishes.
Offline Meeka  
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 4:57:18 AM(UTC)

Thank you for all your hard work and I hope things improve soon for you . I sent something to you too .
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 12:51:37 PM(UTC)

Agree! Physillium is amazing. I recommend it to everybody. And selery has similar ability to remove bad bacteria from the gut.

Wishing you strength, Miss J. Keep fighting. Don't give up.

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
I’m sorry you are going through all this.

I’m going to make a contribution to the board

In addition to adding healthy bacteria, I know that Metamucil basically psyllium husk fiber is a good prebiotic and the gelatinous nature of it in the intestines draws out toxins.

Sometimes the simple old fashioned remedies can work well

Offline UrbanEast  
#26 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 2:27:30 AM(UTC)

Thinking of you, Miss J. I’ve had my own health issues, and I’ve seen how difficult it is to deal with the medical bureaucracy. The errors and sloppiness you’re referring to are particularly frustrating.
Offline MissJ  
#27 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 1:11:47 PM(UTC)

Thanx all for your contributions here , both financial and morally supportive. It's all too unfathomable to attempt to explain right now but in general a problem where (some) government funded agencies don't have any stringencies in order as it relates to hiring workers with the qualifications needed to conduct their jobs which resolve to their making multiple mistakes and with reckless abandon whereas said mistakes result in harming my health and create an undue if not insurmountable time and resource burden to me in attempts to address and rectify them.

Offline MissJ  
#28 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 2:28:58 PM(UTC)

As to the GUT biome stuff, which was so CORRECT to mention here in this string, the situation was that TIME was 'stolen' from me by these agencies in process of trying to address the crisis (multiple) they made for me. That is to say, otherwise my habit was to CULTURE good bacteria (lacto fermentation) as to make my own kefir, yogurt for good bacteria and to also culture favorable yeasts (eg. S. Boulaurdi where a bottle of such by 'Florastor' can cost more than $100) in apple juice where I can get them to MULTIPLY in addition to preparing the right kinds of foods. It's a process that takes time. That is to say, TIME that I would have otherwise used to PREVENT the type of infections I got was REMOVED by the crisis situations made for me. I didn't have time to prepare foods with all the right kind of 'bad bacteria' killing substances in them and trillion and trillions of GOOD bacteria DIED because I didn't have time to feed them all.

As to the Metamucil, yes, CORRECT. But I used to go a step further than that. I would JUICE veggies (which takes a lot of time due to my juicer) and then FERMENT the FIBER left in the centrifugal drum and make a DRINK with it where the Metamucil was mixed in. So, time needed for me to attend to my health had to be reallocated to CRISIS situations that did not afford me that kind of time. It's not too different from WAR where you don't have the option/time to leave the TRENCHES to feed yourself and your trillions of pro-biotic cultures properly or do much else other than remain in the trenches fighting those in capacity to inflict serious damage or death. The only difference here is that I'm fighting rouge bureaucrats who are supposed to be helping me and not inflicting the harm of the duress they've subjected me to.

Offline Disco  
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 2:25:34 AM(UTC)

Hey all, could someone please PM me Miss J’s PayPal email address so I can make a little contribution? Many thanks!
Offline Disco  
#30 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 4:07:42 AM(UTC)

Is it still the aol one?