logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MissJ  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:43:45 AM(UTC)

No time to explain. But I'm just as good as DEAD and it's OVER. No more analysis and no more private correspondence. Can't take it anymore. GOOD BYE.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline lucillenyc  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 4:40:40 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
No time to explain. But I'm just as good as DEAD and it's OVER. No more analysis and no more private correspondence. Can't take it anymore. GOOD BYE.

Miss J, I'm so sorry to read this. Would you be willing to share more so we can try to help you or offer some support?

Sincerely wishing you the best.
Offline lamb  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 5:10:02 PM(UTC)

MissJ I know you put up with a lot of crap. Hope you are OK.

Edited by user Saturday, January 18, 2020 10:48:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Anya77  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 5:17:39 PM(UTC)

We are all here to help just let us know
Offline Sarah W  
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 5:44:53 PM(UTC)

Woman
Yes we are indeed all here to help you. I hope you are OK too.
Offline BeeSweet  
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 5:59:36 PM(UTC)

Woman
I've not been on for years but I want you to know that I hope you're ok.
Offline Greg  
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 6:37:42 PM(UTC)

Man
Let us know how we can be of support to you, MissJ.
A lot of people here care about you.
Offline UrbanEast  
#8 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 4:30:24 AM(UTC)

Miss J, please share some more. There are many smart people here who can help you brainstorm. I’ll be thinking of you.
Offline ITALIA  
#9 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 8:58:07 AM(UTC)

Miss J, if there's anything I can do please ask.
Offline makingchoices  
#10 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 7:48:39 PM(UTC)

Miss J - I am hoping you will reply to us here. You have touched so many lives and helped so many of us. Please give us an opportunity to help you in return. I have a extensive background in medical research for difficult issues outside the plastic surgery realm and if its health related I may be able to help. Some of the people I helped who thought they had no options were able to beat the odds and the so-called experts. I'm serious about this offer. You helped me years ago in ways I would be grateful to repay.
Offline MissJ  
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 8:18:20 PM(UTC)

The stress of multiple agencies supposed to be HELPING me (I'm disabled) all have alighted on me at SAME time period making constant MISTAKES where I have to spend WEEKS on end trying to rectify them. The stress of it all has resulted in multiple infections (lowered immunity), hospitalizations and further infections from hospitalizations. To bizarre of timing to explain. An example is that INSURANCE almost CUT ME OFF and while I was having med emergencies and that was no fault of my own but rather the MISTAKES of stupid recklessly irresponsible bureaucrats. I have not the resources/funds or stamina to keep fighting, defending myself due to mistakes others make FOR me which are no fault of my own. They have DRAINED me. PS is not something I'll ever be able to afford for myself despite how much all this has aged me beyond my years. I am occupied over 10 hours a day, juggling reams of documents and having to send over and over because they disregard my sending them everything to request but then come up with something I did not send for which they did not request. So, daily, I'm targeted by these types of attacks to me. Finances/donations to help defray the costs of keeping up the board always help and are appreciated. Thank you all for your kind words and offers.

Focusing on PS issues/information which was a passionate hobby of mine, relaying etc. is not something I presently have the luxury of indulging in which I had when I was living in Cambridge, Ma. Things have consistently gone down hill with me since the LL sold the building and I kept on being displaced to areas void of social, intellectual things and have been subjected to much duress. Can't explain all other than it's really bad time for me.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline makingchoices  
#12 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 9:02:18 PM(UTC)

Thank you for checking in and letting us know what is happening.It sounds extremely stressful and disheartening. I'm sorry its such a bad time for you.

I have experience with combating life-threatening hospital bacteria (C. Diff). Private message me if you like - I'd be available to discuss and give you my experience dealing with these things. I don't know if it would help or not but I could try. Of course it could be later, really anytime at all, if you are too overwhelmed now.
Offline MissJ  
#13 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 10:39:59 PM(UTC)

THAT is what I got. Dentist gave me anti biotics, I had 3 stressfull events afterwards, immunity went down, then the c diff. Hospital made MISTAKE to give WRONG AB protocol for it but I had to do a LOT of research time to find it was WRONG AB protocol and then plead with my doctor to script the RIGHT protocol. In mid infection, got 3 more major stressful events were mistakes were made by others that harmed me. But I've spent like WEEKS researching c.diff. Presently, I'm trying to home culture a variety of pro-biotics via fermentation. I've managed to culture S. Boulaurdi (a yeast) in some apple juice because the pills are very pricey. Yogurt/Labne cultures and Kefir I can make and lacto bac 'kraut' veggis. But the crisis situations remove time from all of that.

Originally Posted by: makingchoices Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for checking in and letting us know what is happening.It sounds extremely stressful and disheartening. I'm sorry its such a bad time for you.

I have experience with combating life-threatening hospital bacteria (C. Diff). Private message me if you like - I'd be available to discuss and give you my experience dealing with these things. I don't know if it would help or not but I could try. Of course it could be later, really anytime at all, if you are too overwhelmed now.

Online Chris K  
#14 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 11:37:07 PM(UTC)

Woman
I’m sorry you are going through all this.

I’m going to make a contribution to the board

In addition to adding healthy bacteria, I know that Metamucil basically psyllium husk fiber is a good prebiotic and the gelatinous nature of it in the intestines draws out toxins.

Sometimes the simple old fashioned remedies can work well
Offline makingchoices  
#15 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 11:43:16 PM(UTC)

That is very serious! And no wonder you were so upset - hospitals are notorious for harboring that bacteria. It's life threatening if not brought under control. You are on the right track - and I would recommend this probiotic -vsl#3. You can google it. it's a little pricy,as you said, but the hospital might get it for you or prescribe it. If this keeps happening, as it sometimes does, you can get a faecal transplant for c. difficile infection that is VERY effective for recurrent C. Diff.https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gastroenterology_hepatology/clinical_services/advanced_endoscopy/fecal_transplantation.html

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this - it is scary as hell.

I am going to make a contribution too - and I'd like to ask everyone on here to do that - you should not be struggling to pay for probiotics at this point!