logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Anya77  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 5:15:46 PM(UTC)

She’s of Baywatch fame; it’s seriously shocking how amazing she looks at 51 years old; like how is this even possible. I will post photos later because I’m on my phone now. I’ll link to her instagram for now; Miss J you can remove link if against TOS. Thoughts on what she had done if anything; even in her photos on others accounts she looks so young; how?

https://www.instagram.com/donnaderrico/

Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Greg  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 6:45:23 AM(UTC)

Man
United Kingdom
Quite attractive starting point when young, so she never had to 'beautify' but could instead focus on 'maintenance' (huge difference).
As to possible tweaks, only she knows. I speculate that she had a maintenance facelift+ around the 40-ish mark--she posts photos of her recently/now, and when she was very young-- but not much in between. And, she's had body procedures, some (but not all) of which she's been open about.

https://www.dailymail.co...day-plastic-surgery.html
Offline Robin  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 9:29:09 AM(UTC)

agree with Greg about starting point. She is a beauty... that's why she got cast as she did.

in the daily mail article about the body work you can see she naturally has a very full face - in the photo not smiling she even looks a bit jowly. that fat creates a softness to her face (vs gauntness that you often see at this age).

Her breast implants dont look good - they are riding too high relative to her natural breast tissue.... and those instagram photos are clearly touched up and highly stylized.
Offline lamb  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 3, 2019 10:19:19 AM(UTC)

She’s admitted to surgery, I can’t remember procedures exactly. She went to dr obeng for some. Her insta pics are heavily filtered. She doesn’t look like that in real life. Albeit she is very attractive.

Edited by user Sunday, November 3, 2019 5:49:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Anya77  
#5 Posted : Monday, November 4, 2019 5:36:52 PM(UTC)

Thanks everyone, I agree about a possible facelift (Greg) It is hard to tell though; it was conservative. Yeah; I knew about her body procedures but its still her face that I'm stuck on. Like although she has a naturally full face; others on this board have stated that the more fat one has in their face the more stands to sag as they age.

PS: I meant to post actual photos but I got food poisoning shortly after that post and I already was suffering with an upper respiratory bug so I'm sick of being sick at this point ugh...
Offline Chris K  
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 7, 2019 10:35:21 PM(UTC)

Woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPzmuMR4bg

you can see how she really looks here without all the ridiculous filters. the skin around her mouth and around the eyes is going to crap like everyone else. no miracle here.

i don't know why ppl use these filters? it really sets ppl up for disappointment or shock when you're seen in person. like what's the point? its best to try and look good in person.

and those boobs are ridiculous as well
Offline cybergirl  
#7 Posted : Friday, November 8, 2019 2:25:40 PM(UTC)

She has a youthful looking face but in some photos her neck looks like it can use a peel or laser from her sun damage.
cybergirl attached the following image(s):
dd2019.jpg (394kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
neck.jpg (280kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Offline Robin  
#8 Posted : Friday, November 8, 2019 7:22:16 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPzmuMR4bg

you can see how she really looks here without all the ridiculous filters. the skin around her mouth and around the eyes is going to crap like everyone else. no miracle here.

i don't know why ppl use these filters? it really sets ppl up for disappointment or shock when you're seen in person. like what's the point? its best to try and look good in person.

and those boobs are ridiculous as well

thanks for finding that Chris. 100% agree... on all of it.
Offline Anya77  
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 9, 2019 2:23:03 AM(UTC)

Good finds Chris and Cybergirl!! Ok guess she’s not defying nature.
Offline Chris K  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 5:16:43 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
Good finds Chris and Cybergirl!! Ok guess she’s not defying nature.

Most certainly not but her filters are defying reality.
Offline Chris K  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 5:59:14 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: cybergirl Go to Quoted Post
She has a youthful looking face but in some photos her neck looks like it can use a peel or laser from her sun damage.

I feel like the tacking the neck into place is one thing but making the skin look good is difficult. The collagen breaks down and loses its ability to stick to the underlying structures.

Lasers aimed at improving thin skinned areas and increasing collagen can sometimes make the skin look thinner. This goes for the neck and under eye area.

I had a strong round of fractional co2 and I think it made thin skinned areas worse.
Offline Anya77  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:32:01 PM(UTC)

In one of my videos I did a lot of research on sun protection and I learned that 90% of photo aging (meaning aging that can be seen including loss of plumpness, loss of Collagen and elastin) is due to sun damage. Which tells me that most aging of the skin in appearance is preventable.

I’ve been very pale my whole life and have had to stay out of the sun almost religiously. The only tan I have ever had was a spray tan and can count on one hand how many sunburns I’ve had. While I do have age related sagging; I’m not sure I have suffered all the other aging skin effects. Up until 40 years old I never moisturized or had any skin routine; I’ve just always worn sunscreen and reapplied throughout the day; to the point I’m teased because of the white cast.

People say they wear sunscreen everyday but I have literally never seen anyone (Co workers , friends, relatives) ever reapply it after 2 hours or wear hats for that matter . People start too late with sunscreen, they wait till they see sun damage (face and chest) and then try to take it away with all these skin thinning procedures usually too close together and way too harsh; trying to undo years of damage.

Edited to say; I also have genetically thin skin under my eyes (it’s been a problem forever) so I know how frustrating it is .
Offline Greg  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:59:11 AM(UTC)

Man
United Kingdom
Any thoughts on why fractional CO2 would make thin areas of skin worse? I had been thinking that laser treatments that stimulate collagen might somewhat thicken skin in areas where it's thin, like the neck; maybe that doesn't pan out.

It seems like neck skin, or a tissue layer beneath it, becomes more transparent with age such that the muscles/tendons beneath show through more--frustrating.
Offline lucillenyc  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:20:03 PM(UTC)

I've been seeing some good results with microneedling. I read this on one of the sites I shop at:

--

Clinical studies have shown that microneedling is more effective than ablative laser resurfacing and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like CO2 lasers in stimulating collagen and elastin production.

NOTE: Lasers generate a fibrosis response that promote scar collagen (thick, parallel orientated bundles), while dermarolling results in increased TGF-B3, FGF-7and EGF which promotes natural collagen with scarless wound healing.

--

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I'm encouraged to continue with it. I do microneeding at home with 0.25 and 0.5 mm needles.
Offline lucillenyc  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:22:42 PM(UTC)

Here's some clinical info on microneedling. It's a good read:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...pmc/articles/PMC4976400/