logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Chris K  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 6:50:22 PM(UTC)

Woman
https://www.dailymail.co...no-fillers-no-Botox.html

she is a perfect candidate for a skilled facelift.

she looks ok now and natural but would look amazing with a facelift.
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Sarah W  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 7:37:09 PM(UTC)

Woman
What a body! I think she looks ok too but her lower eye area and (dare I say it,lol) long upper lip detract from her beauty. She has such a wonderful skin and bone structure. I wonder if this ultratherapy actually works?
Offline Annaport  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:17:06 PM(UTC)

I kind of love it that she won't touch her face. I think she might be modeling a more healthy way to age for us all. Her body, like Sarah says, is a gift. She hit the billion dollar jackpot with that genetic gift.
Offline Chris K  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 10:52:57 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Sarah W Go to Quoted Post
What a body! I think she looks ok too but her lower eye area and (dare I say it,lol) long upper lip detract from her beauty. She has such a wonderful skin and bone structure. I wonder if this ultratherapy actually works?

no she's way beyond ulthera.
Offline kosmeds  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 11:10:26 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6904345/Paulina-Porizkova-say-shes-54-proud-adding-shes-no-fillers-no-Botox.html

she is a perfect candidate for a skilled facelift.

Not if she's an Ulthera junkie. It damages the SMAS and makes it more difficult for the surgeon when the facelift is performed.

She's chosen very flattering lighting and a flattering angle from the lens to show her " all natural" face photo.

Her body is perfect, though. Nothing in the world will give me height like that!

It looks like she has cheek implants in that red dress photo.
Offline Sarah W  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 11:20:54 PM(UTC)

Woman
Oh gosh. I did not know that about Ulthera although do remember reading something negative about it. I am glad I did not ever have it
Offline kosmeds  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 11:23:19 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Sarah W Go to Quoted Post

Sarah, I think it works well for people who have only minor sagging, thick skin, and average or above average facial fat. If there is too much sagging it will disappoint. If there is not enough fat it will make things worse. It seems to me that often the first round goes well and the second or third can be a disaster. I've read too many horror stories to consider it. I don't think they've nailed the protocols yet, even though they have been revised at least once already.

I think that in the long term it accelerates aging because it melts fat.
Offline Sarah W  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 11:28:18 PM(UTC)

Woman
Well I fit in all those criteria for not having it. Phew a lucky escape as my derm was offering it
Offline cybergirl  
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 5:18:55 PM(UTC)

I have seen PP in the city a few times and she is striking in person but I do think a bleph would help her look less tired.
She is very candid on instagram.
Offline Beholder  
#10 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 11:49:23 PM(UTC)

I think Paulina is lying about a facelift. First I thought she looked really natural and unoperated but then I saw the photos down lower of her lying on her back with her hair pulled back doing Ultherapy I think. Look at her ears-I don't see a tragus and also she is missing some sideburn hair. Looks slightly unnatural to me.
Offline cybergirl  
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 4:26:56 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Beholder Go to Quoted Post
I think Paulina is lying about a facelift. First I thought she looked really natural and unoperated but then I saw the photos down lower of her lying on her back with her hair pulled back doing Ultherapy I think. Look at her ears-I don't see a tragus and also she is missing some sideburn hair. Looks slightly unnatural to me.

I have to disagree with you. She never had a prominent tragus in her modeling photos from decades ago. This is a recent unretouched close-up from the May 2019 SI swimsuit issue. I think she would look tighter if she had a FL. Besides, she started out with great facial and bone structure.
cybergirl attached the following image(s):
pp.jpg (325kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Offline Beholder  
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 11:08:25 PM(UTC)

You are right she never did have a prominent tragus. I guess it's just something that I zoom in on when I want to see the signs of a facelift. She looks very natural. Is it just me though or does something look just a little bit off in those photos where she is lying on her back. It's like she is missing some hair above and behind her ears and there is a straight line in front of her ear canal instead of natural looking curves. I dunno, she looks really good either way and only a tragus obsessed person like me would notice the slight oddness...
Online Mike D  
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 10:00:35 AM(UTC)

I think that many people’s faces look odd when they are laying flat on their back. I remember years ago when following my mom on a facelift consult , the surgeon gave her a hand mirror and laid her flat on her back in the exam chair to approximate what a facelift would look like. I remember her saying afterwards how odd it looked and then doing the same with myself at home (of course...).

I haven’t seen a shot of what you are referencing, Beholder, but would love to see the tragus if you get a screenshot.
Offline Beholder  
#14 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 4:18:42 PM(UTC)

Hi Mike, just go to the above link where Chris K originally posted and if you scroll down to where she is getting Ultherapy you will see her lying on her back. Notice the area around the ears just seems a tiny bit odd to me. No one else will notice probably.
Offline Robin  
#15 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 5:15:53 PM(UTC)

if you look thru her insta-feed there are a couple of pictures where she is upright and not smiling - and the jowling shows. i don't think she has had a FL.