logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Sarah W  
#31 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 2:09:52 PM(UTC)

Woman
Thanks Nightowl. I guess the hardest part is to find a gap of 3 days when you have to hide from the public!

I googled Infadolin and it sounds really good- like an ointment you could use with or without the dermaroller
Offline Maggie67  
#32 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 2:09:14 AM(UTC)

Sarah the best for the broken veins is of course laser but best for the onion skin is nanofat microneedling
A 20 MIN.session done under local creates up to 92,000 microchannels for the nanofat to enter then 3 days of applying nanofat cream. The nanofat does not add volume but within a couple of weeks the skin is noticeably thicker,younger and healthier.It can be done anywhere on body.I will do it for my face and perhaps elbows after the summer.Most people need one session but occasionally 2 necessary.I don't know anyone who has done it but intuitively sounds good.Stuzen has a video out praising it enormously but am not sure if he offers it yet.
Offline Sarah W  
#33 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:23:42 AM(UTC)

Woman
Wow, thank you Maggie. I have never heard of it. Is it your own nano fat that is used or a cream made up of nano fat from all sources? I shall google it

Oh I see it is your own.. Now I do remember there was a post on this a while ago It looks a bit scary I would bruise so badly as I do anyway
Offline Sarah W  
#34 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:36:16 AM(UTC)

Woman
Patrick Tonnard does it I see. I wonder if you have very thin skin, you might be left with a whole face of creamy blobs

Edited by user Saturday, May 4, 2019 3:06:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kosmeds  
#35 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 8:18:43 AM(UTC)

Thanks, Maggie,

Here is a paper:
https://journals.lww.com...00017&type=Fulltext

and here you can see Stuzin's response:
https://journals.lww.com...ic_Research_and.54.aspx
Offline Sarah W  
#36 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 3:11:22 PM(UTC)

Woman
Thank you Kosmeds. I would love to see the rest of Stuzin's reply. Is there any way I can get it? It is intriguing

I can imagine with somebody like me with e tendency to bruise and bleed easily it would be a pretty dramatic sight for at least 2 weeks. It certainly looks gruesome
Offline kosmeds  
#37 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 5:37:59 PM(UTC)

Offline Hydroxyboy  
#38 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 5:58:34 PM(UTC)

I have had that with him. It was a combo of minor FG with nano fat under the eyes. My mother did full face. Nice refresher but nothing drastic.

Originally Posted by: Sarah W Go to Quoted Post
Patrick Tonnard does it I see. I wonder if you have very thin skin, you might be left with a whole face of creamy blobs

Offline Sarah W  
#39 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 5:34:58 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: kosmeds Go to Quoted Post

Thank you.Angel Hmm food for thought.
Offline Sarah W  
#40 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 5:37:02 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Hydroxyboy Go to Quoted Post
I have had that with him. It was a combo of minor FG with nano fat under the eyes. My mother did full face. Nice refresher but nothing drastic.

How much improvement would you say, Hydroxy, on a scale of 1-10 . What type of skin does and you your mother have? Did it deal with texture, wrinkles etc?

Offline Hydroxyboy  
#41 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 6:05:48 PM(UTC)

I really can’t tell to be honest. We were both black and blue from the FG and the nano was a little bonus. So no idea if the improvement came from the FG or the nano or the combination. But both results in general were underwhelming. It feels like some sort of meso therapy which I like because I know all the nutrients are beneficial for the skin but not because you see instant dramatic results on lines or laxity.
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#42 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 6:07:12 PM(UTC)

Oh and I’m normal thickness skin and my mum is thin and crackelé.
Offline Sarah W  
#43 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 7:30:49 PM(UTC)

Woman
Thanks. Thats a pity as I thought it would be fabulous for me. Did the fat grafting stay? I got sensational results from my fat grafting about 9 years ago,(exceot for a few lumps and bumps) but it has all gone now.
Offline Maggie67  
#44 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 1:28:30 AM(UTC)

Hydroxyboy did your mum have injections of nanofat or the microneedling.Sarah the nanofat is from 1000th to 100 th of a millimetre so I don't think it could cause lumps and apparently recovery is only a few days.The website showed before and after of chests/faces but they were small and black and white so hard to tell but seemed significant improvement.Tonnard says the mix of all the tiny injuries,fat,stem cells etc strengthen,tighten get rid of fine wrinkles and pores-a sort of 2 for 1 knockout blow....but ofcourse he would say that.Anyway I shall have the treatment and let you know but I like the idea of tiny amounts of fat..no lumps..spread over the whole surface area.
Offline Sarah W  
#45 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 6:20:08 AM(UTC)

Woman
Great Maggie! I will be excited to hear of your results. If it works , it would be a godsend. Please keep us posted