logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Lisa in Boston  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 9:33:16 AM(UTC)

Has anybody seen her face lately? It just looks fat and bloated. I assume it has been stuffed with fillers, but there is absolutely no definition. I was looking at younger pictures and she used to have a striking look with high cheekbones, pretty eyes and skin. Perhaps she has gained thirty or forty pounds over the years and this also detracts. What do you guys think is going on?
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline maybellineo  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2018 7:39:45 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Lisa in Boston Go to Quoted Post
Has anybody seen her face lately? It just looks fat and bloated. I assume it has been stuffed with fillers, but there is absolutely no definition. I was looking at younger pictures and she used to have a striking look with high cheekbones, pretty eyes and skin. Perhaps she has gained thirty or forty pounds over the years and this also detracts. What do you guys think is going on?

I saw her on that show Carpool Karaoke with James Cardon. I think she looks different because it look like she had a Rhinoplasty. It looks like her hump is gone and her tip is different too. It used to hang, now it doesn't. You can see a video if you google it. Does anyone else agree?
Offline Mike D  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 3, 2018 10:43:14 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: maybellineo Go to Quoted Post
I saw her on that show Carpool Karaoke with James Cardon. I think she looks different because it look like she had a Rhinoplasty. It looks like her hump is gone and her tip is different too. It used to hang, now it doesn't. You can see a video if you google it. Does anyone else agree?

Just watched it - she looks really good for 76. I’m sure she’s had lots of work over the years, but she’s also taken care of her skin. She also (at least on camera) has good hands and moves youthfully.
Offline Jane2222  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 6:57:41 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: maybellineo Go to Quoted Post

Yes, I agree. It's definitely different. I think the part that makes her look so different is whatever she has done under her eyes (facelift, filler). It gives her that slight Jocelyn Wildenstein look. The resultant changed eye shape and size really makes her look less Babs-like.
Offline Lisa in Boston  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 8:29:58 AM(UTC)

I don't think she had a rhinoplasty. The hump is still there. If she were to have tip work, I am sure she would have removed the hump as well. I always heard she did not get a rhinoplasty because she feared it would change her voice. When I watched this latest video, I did notice that her cheekbones look better than other pictures I have seen. I agree it must be filler right under the eyes that makes the eye shape different. i didn't realize she was 76. In that case she does look good for 76.
Online Robin  
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 9:31:17 AM(UTC)

Wow, that is a tough "venue" to look good in and i think she looks great and not at all wildenstein-ish She naturally had very uptilted, pointy eyes and they are still an anchor to how she looks - they look like her eyes... she has refrained from the common mistakes of hoisting her brows too high and hollowing out her upper eyes

She still has movement in her forehead.... her face does look a bit full but not unnaturally so when she sings and animates.

Offline lucillenyc  
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 12:17:08 PM(UTC)

I think she looks great! I think we've forgotten what "normal" 75+ year old women look like.
Online Robin  
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 3:29:26 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: lucillenyc Go to Quoted Post
I think she looks great! I think we've forgotten what "normal" 75+ year old women look like.

or even a "normal" 45 year old...

Offline Mike D  
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 3:36:47 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: lucillenyc Go to Quoted Post

So true.