logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kosmeds  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 4:30:33 PM(UTC)

https://plastics.ufhealt...os-facelift/#prettyPhoto

Edited by user Saturday, September 8, 2018 8:24:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Chris K  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 4:36:10 PM(UTC)

Woman
Average work.

His necks are underwhelming. Good neck work is about 45% of the facelift result as a whole.
Offline MissJ  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 5:13:03 PM(UTC)

Johnny one note doctor who seems to do only MACS lift which seems to do very little for the neck.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline kosmeds  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 8:24:34 PM(UTC)

Does a MACS lift have poor longevity? I know the patient; she is in the aesthetics field, but her own results have not lasted very long. What types of lifts would last longer?
Offline MissJ  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 8:54:02 PM(UTC)

can't speak universally for the MACS lift. Just wanted to say the doctor was JOHNNY ONE NOTE type it that's the only type he does.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Mike D  
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 9:07:26 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
Average work.

His necks are underwhelming. Good neck work is about 45% of the facelift result as a whole.

Exactly.
Offline macaroon lover  
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 1:24:58 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
Average work.

I agree

Offline lamb  
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 1:25:30 PM(UTC)

still neck laxity in the afters.
Offline honorbright  
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 3:46:27 PM(UTC)

The underwhelming neck work is the first thing I noticed. Since that’s the main reason most people seek a facelift in the first place, I’d have to give these results a C minus. Also they look pulled/overfilled in some of the photos.

"Vanity is sanity."
Online Meeka  
#10 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 4:22:02 AM(UTC)

I agree , the surgeon seems to favour the Macs facelift. It was popular in the UK for a while as it was available in Belgium at a relatively lower cost. The younger patients without neck skin laxity seemed happy but general consensus was it doesn't address the neck .
Offline Robin  
#11 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 1:00:03 PM(UTC)

mini lift, mini results.

the MACS technique doesn't do anything for the neck

Offline maybellineo  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:43:22 AM(UTC)

Yes, the necks look like no work was done at all, especially from the profile. I had a mini lift and my neck looks way better than those results. I did have a platysmaplasty too.

Maybellineo
Offline kosmeds  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 7:31:29 AM(UTC)

He's a local guy. I could walk to him. He's cheap. But it's probably going to be Tzikas next time around. I'm not ready for a face or necklift yet but maybe in 5 years.

Maybe I should start a new topic but I found this woman in her 50s. She thinks she looks like she is in her 20s but her pics are out of focus.

She had jaw reduction but she claims no lifting except for a couple of lip lifts. She gets a lot of fat but I can't see how she can have no sagging with a large part of her mandible removed and no lifting.

A lot of young people are reporting that they need face and neck lifts after they have jaw surgery in Korea. So how can this woman be an exception?

Edited by moderator Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:07:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: link deleted

Offline Robin  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 8:43:53 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kosmeds Go to Quoted Post
He's a local guy. I could walk to him. He's cheap. But it's probably going to be Tzikas next time around. I'm not ready for a face or necklift yet but maybe in 5 years.

Maybe I should start a new topic but I found this woman in her 50s. She thinks she looks like she is in her 20s but her pics are out of focus.

She had jaw reduction but she claims no lifting except for a couple of lip lifts. She gets a lot of fat but I can't see how she can have no sagging with a large part of her mandible removed and no lifting.

A lot of young people are reporting that they need face and neck lifts after they have jaw surgery in Korea. So how can this woman be an exception?

/

there's 74 pages on that thread... i only looked at the first few pages... at some point there she says she just had her chin shaved (not jawline) and shows before/after pics of her chin.... and talks about three fat grafts in the past year or so, the most recent "top up" a month prior to her post... so we all know what that is - swelling, swelling, swelling. And really, she can't take ONE picture in focus?

I'm sure she looks good for 50 but between the blurred photography, the weird angles and the swelling from "top ups" - not really a true representation...
Offline Nim  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 4:21:31 PM(UTC)

I would not go to him for a facelift......even where he did eyes, etc, do no show a significant difference to me, and some were only a year out or so.
Skygirl5 from MMH