logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline makingchoices  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 1:28:45 PM(UTC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chHh0FuTYaw

features a Dr. Karyn Grossman in NYC who is combining filler with stem cells from her patients - and Dr. Rian Maercks who experiments on himself in the video - 21 syringes in his face! And does a procedure in a hotel room on a patient using something called 'amniofill" ( I hope the end result of the procedure seen was not the final product!)

Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 3:34:45 PM(UTC)

That Maercks is scary...
Offline makingchoices  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 4:43:53 PM(UTC)

that's what I thought too honestly....here is his website -

http://themaercksinstitute.com/

looks like he does a little bit of everything

It really bothers me when the lighting changes dramatically in before and afters!
Offline MissJ  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 8:49:19 PM(UTC)

NOT a good sign that a doc specializing in CRANIO-FACIAL surgery has to resort to pushing fillers. Not a good sign at all. A good cranio guy should be occupied and busy putting in face implants and doing CRANIO facial surgery--like real surgery.

ETA: THUMBS DOWN for this doctor. Plenty of OTHER docs especially DERMS to do fillers. When a CRANIO guy has to resort to mostly fillers and doesn't even have any implant work (face implants not breast implants)--like NO CRANIO-FACIAL work--as he says he's a cranio guy, then I'm going to assume he must suck at what he's supposed to be conversant in.

WTF??? 'specializing' in cranio-facial and NOTHING to show as far as his facial work other than FILLERS.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline makingchoices  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:30:22 AM(UTC)

absolutely MissJ - and on top of that he goes to a New York Hotel room to do his filler work?????!!!! I thought the woman who got it done looked a little reminiscent of Jocelyn Wildenstein at the end of her procedure honestly.
Offline MissJ  
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:39:34 AM(UTC)

Going to a HOTEL room in NYC to give injections is what the non-licenced injectors do. I should eventually make this thread public and remove the guys' YouTube link.

Originally Posted by: makingchoices Go to Quoted Post
absolutely MissJ - and on top of that he goes to a New York Hotel room to do his filler work?????!!!! I thought the woman who got it done looked a little reminiscent of Jocelyn Wildenstein at the end of her procedure honestly.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Zoey  
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 12:27:27 PM(UTC)

Maercks is a very scary guy. I know someone who wet to him for filler a few years back. He is a very aggressive salesman. He tries to sell you many 1,000’s of dollars worth of fillers. If you don’t agree, he gets very defensive and turns his “charm” off. Anyway, she only wanted to have fillers for her lips. He refused to inject her with one syringe so she agreed to 2 after he recommended 8. While she was in the chair waiting to be injected one of his employees came in and asked for her credit card. She had to pay before she was injected. This transaction was done in the same chair where she was to be injected. After she asked why, his employee response was, “you would be surprised at how many people just walk out.” Anyway, She was not happy with her results.
Offline MissJ  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2018 12:47:04 PM(UTC)

I can sniff out that type 100's of miles away and this guy just looked like BAD NEWS and RED FLAGS. Clearly, he must not be worth his salt as a cranio guy if he devotes himself to pushing fillers. Nothing against fillers but I would not go to a cranio guy pushing them.
I want the cranio guys to do procedures that reflects that type of expertise.

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
Maercks is a very scary guy. I know someone who wet to him for filler a few years back. He is a very aggressive salesman. He tries to sell you many 1,000’s of dollars worth of fillers. If you don’t agree, he gets very defensive and turns his “charm” off. Anyway, she only wanted to have fillers for her lips. He refused to inject her with one syringe so she agreed to 2 after he recommended 8. While she was in the chair waiting to be injected one of his employees came in and asked for her credit card. She had to pay before she was injected. This transaction was done in the same chair where she was to be injected. After she asked why, his employee response was, “you would be surprised at how many people just walk out.” Anyway, She was not happy with her results.

Offline KenCarson  
#9 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 11:45:40 PM(UTC)

Man
United States
Shady, shady! Shame on you Even he refused to answer if it's legal to treat in hotel rooms...

PRP has been around for a long time. Might help with sports injuries but I haven't seen a single study that shows benefits for beauty tx.