logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline macaroon lover  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2018 10:15:36 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Vivre Go to Quoted Post
I am very interested in your results, especially on the jaws if you have any...
I saw really nice picture before/after of the jaws and neck with Nuface but wonder if they are true. (too good to be true?) I tried also to put the link on Fakespot, as adviced but it does not work.
I would buy it but it does not deliver in my country, that is why keep us posted, and whenever I'll do a journey I'll try to get it somewhere else.
Thank you !

To be honest I don’t have a lot of sagging along the jaw and neck (I also had a facelift 2 years ago). My main concern is the eye and mouth area.
I bought it online
Offline Vivre  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 7:07:19 AM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: macaroon lover Go to Quoted Post
To be honest I don’t have a lot of sagging along the jaw and neck (I also had a facelift 2 years ago). My main concern is the eye and mouth area.
I bought it online

I eventually orderd one, and will try 😉
Offline macaroon lover  
#18 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 1:27:41 AM(UTC)

I wanted ti give an update:
I am not 100% sure but I think that my eyebrows and upper eyelids appear to be a bit more alert. I have been using the applicator for eyes/month 5-6 times a week and I think it does make a difference.

How are you two feeling about your devices?

Offline Vivre  
#19 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 2:10:32 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: macaroon lover Go to Quoted Post
I wanted ti give an update:
I am not 100% sure but I think that my eyebrows and upper eyelids appear to be a bit more alert. I have been using the applicator for eyes/month 5-6 times a week and I think it does make a difference.

How are you two feeling about your devices?

Hi ML, Thanks for the feedback !to tell you the truth, I got the Mini Device last week, and I only used it once. Before continuing, I want to check with my doctor if it is ok for me. I should have done that before of course, but...
Offline Lisa in Boston  
#20 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 5:24:38 AM(UTC)

I have done 6 weeks of the nubody device. I will continue to use it because I want to feel like I am doing something for my upper arms. Does it work? I don't know. I also slather on Neutrogena rapid wrinkle moisturizer afterwards. To cut costs for the prescribed nuface gel, I have ordered electrode gel which is so much cheaper. I over excercised my left tricep with rigorous pushups so I developed triceps tendonitis so I stopped the pushups, dips, light weights. until it heals.
Offline Vivre  
#21 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 1:56:06 AM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Lisa in Boston Go to Quoted Post
I have done 6 weeks of the nubody device. I will continue to use it because I want to feel like I am doing something for my upper arms. Does it work? I don't know. I also slather on Neutrogena rapid wrinkle moisturizer afterwards. To cut costs for the prescribed nuface gel, I have ordered electrode gel which is so much cheaper. I over excercised my left tricep with rigorous pushups so I developed triceps tendonitis so I stopped the pushups, dips, light weights. until it heals.

Have you taken before picts? to compare?

Edited by user Monday, May 14, 2018 3:25:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Vivre  
#22 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 2:00:44 AM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Vivre Go to Quoted Post
Have you taken before picts? to compare? I am going to ask my doc, as I had some fillers and do not want some lumps or side effects.

For your info, I started 6 weeks ago to put hyaluronic cream on full body, AND arms, and it really helps. I could see a great difference in arm skin texture.

Edited by user Monday, May 14, 2018 3:26:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Lisa in Boston  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:37:43 AM(UTC)

Are you using a specific brand of skin cream for the body? I don't have any good before pictures of my arms that depict the problem area.
Offline Vivre  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:10:38 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Lisa in Boston Go to Quoted Post
Are you using a specific brand of skin cream for the body? I don't have any good before pictures of my arms that depict the problem area.

I use a French Cream called Ialuset.