logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Lisa in Boston  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 7:56:49 AM(UTC)

They are selling this everywhere for $399. It sends electrocurrents through the body and supposedly smooths and tones skin. Any thoughts on this? I'm such a sucker that I'm tempted to try this.
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline MissJ  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 9:48:22 AM(UTC)

If they are selling it everywhere, please purchase from my Amazon portal.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline macaroon lover  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:48:44 PM(UTC)

There are several devices out now. Another one is Ziip Beauty Device and another one is Nuface toning device. There are also LED light masks on amazon one can buy, dont know much about them

Tbh, I can see them (the tools) doing something good. Many the high end facials these days include some kind of device. I would think it improves blood circulation. I am also curious to to try them. If I do, I'll let you know
Offline Lisa in Boston  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 1:18:18 PM(UTC)

I just bought it off Miss J's portal. I was kind of hoping everybody would tell me it's a scam and not to waste my money. The trouble is that unlike the one for the face, there are no reviews. Perhaps that is because it is so new. I guess I'll be the guinea pig here!Anxious
Offline MissJ  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 2:45:03 PM(UTC)

Sounds like a product where electric currents stimulate muscle fibers. I have no idea how well it works.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline macaroon lover  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 3:36:12 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Lisa in Boston Go to Quoted Post
I just bought it off Miss J's portal. I was kind of hoping everybody would tell me it's a scam and not to waste my money. The trouble is that unlike the one for the face, there are no reviews. Perhaps that is because it is so new. I guess I'll be the guinea pig here!Anxious

Can you let us know how you like it? I dont think its a scam. I just dont know how effective it is.....

Offline Lisa in Boston  
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 6:27:47 AM(UTC)

I have been using this device on my upper arms for the past six days. I apply the gel and then do a treatment on each arm for five minutes. It is too soon to tell if there is any tightening, but I am hopeful. It is easy to use and not time-consuming. My tricep area is my main issue. There is really no surgery available for the arms that does not leave a hideous scar so I'll continue to do my arm exercises and this device instead.
Offline macaroon lover  
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:10:22 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the update!
I know arms are very tricky...
what do you think about the nuface device? I’m tempted to give it a try
Offline Lisa in Boston  
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:23:47 PM(UTC)

With nuface there are many reviews since it has been available for several years. You can go to youtube and watch people like Hot and Flashy and others who have tried it. It seems like it could be beneficial if you use it consistently and use the recommended lotion with it. For myself I would be wary because I am prone to broken capillaries and this device could aggravate them potentially. Also I am not sure if it could affect any facial fillers. Why don't you try it and give us your review!Angel
Offline macaroon lover  
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:51:01 PM(UTC)

I saw the review of hot and flashy actually today. I think I’ll give it a try, I like the way it slightly lifted her eyes.
I’ll report back
Offline Lisa in Boston  
#11 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2018 7:56:38 AM(UTC)

Have you started the nuface yet? I have completed three weeks with the nubody device. No results yet. I am very discouraged.
Offline Robin  
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2018 10:35:34 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Lisa in Boston Go to Quoted Post
Have you started the nuface yet? I have completed three weeks with the nubody device. No results yet. I am very discouraged.

I think for something that is over the counter, and using it on the body (where the skin is thicker than the face), Three weeks would not be enough to expect to see some kind of benefit. I would think about it in terms of skin turnover and growth cycles - then you are talking months not weeks.
Offline macaroon lover  
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2018 2:05:25 PM(UTC)

I just receive the face device (I also ordered the extra applicator for eyes and lips) and only used it twice. However, I * think* I can see a difference in the upper eye area when I am finished. I will keep you posted
Offline Vivre  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2018 2:36:17 AM(UTC)

Woman
I am very interested in your results, especially on the jaws if you have any...
I saw really nice picture before/after of the jaws and neck with Nuface but wonder if they are true. (too good to be true?) I tried also to put the link on Fakespot, as adviced but it does not work.
I would buy it but it does not deliver in my country, that is why keep us posted, and whenever I'll do a journey I'll try to get it somewhere else.
Thank you !

Originally Posted by: macaroon lover Go to Quoted Post
I just receive the face device (I also ordered the extra applicator for eyes and lips) and only used it twice. However, I * think* I can see a difference in the upper eye area when I am finished. I will keep you posted

Offline Lisa in Boston  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2018 4:37:59 AM(UTC)

Fakespot gives nuface with trinity a B rating. It says minimal deception is involved in the reviews. In other words, you can trust the amazon reviews for this product.