logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Larazelle  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 10:57:07 AM(UTC)

Since summer is on the horizon - here is a good video on sunscreens - I really like all the videos by this woman - who goes by "hot@flashy" - her research is quite rigorous and I like the way she presents the material. She has quite a few on Retin A and that is how I found her ..I think she looks great for 53 - if she didn't reveal her age I would think she was in her early 40s..

Edited by moderator Friday, March 23, 2018 2:46:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline MissJ  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 2:48:38 PM(UTC)

People can look up her videos by the name you gave.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Anya77  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 7:22:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Larazelle Go to Quoted Post
Since summer is on the horizon - here is a good video on sunscreens - I really like all the videos by this woman - who goes by "hot@flashy" - her research is quite rigorous and I like the way she presents the material. She has quite a few on Retin A and that is how I found her ..I think she looks great for 53 - if she didn't reveal her age I would think she was in her early 40s..

What a coincidence; I just noticed her too; I like some of her videos and think she looks great although I think she looks 50 mostly because I’m in the age range (almost) that you think she looks lol. Do you watch Tati? She’s an older makeup guru who is very popular and very fun to watch .
Offline Larazelle  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 9:37:31 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
What a coincidence; I just noticed her too; I like some of her videos and think she looks great although I think she looks 50 mostly because I’m in the age range (almost) that you think she looks lol. Do you watch Tati? She’s an older makeup guru who is very popular and very fun to watch .

But Anya you look younger than her - you look like you are in your mid thirties.

Offline Anya77  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 10:22:12 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Larazelle Go to Quoted Post
------------
But Anya you look younger than her - you look like you are in your mid thirties.

Oh yeah (thank you!)I meant that I’m in the age range you thought she looked . She’s pretty I like her.