logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline makingchoices  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 7:15:30 AM(UTC)

I don't know what to make of the constant celebrity 'fibbing' about having work done. At this point in the acceptance of PS why not admit it? Here are some photos of Jane Seymour in her Playboy interview - to me she has obviously had at least some work done. No one looks like that at 67 without some kind of cosmetic work. Her upper lip in one particular photo looks obviously like one that has been injected multiple times. Yes, the soft filters photoshop her wrinkles, but the lack of sagging is telltale.

What do you think?

http://www.playboy.com/a...es/becoming-jane-seymour
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Jane2222  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 7:34:11 AM(UTC)

Absolutely agree. The work she has had done is excellent though. I want to know who does Cindy Crawford's face over the years. She looks freaking amazing too.
Offline makingchoices  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 7:38:20 AM(UTC)

I know! Cindy Crawford does look amazing! I also want to know who does her hair extensions . LOL
Offline Greg  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 8:57:17 AM(UTC)

Man
United Kingdom
Jane Seymour's upper lip has always looked the way it does now. She has kind of a upper lip 'sneer' that has always been a part of her trademark look. The word 'sneer' usually has negative connotations but on Jane it is part of her sexy look (in a good way).

I actually don't think she's had much done, other than just a maintenance facelift or two to keep everything tidy.

Cindy Crawford hasn't looked good for a long time, in my opinion. In public, she is usually somewhat well-camouflaged by good makeup techniques and hair. But her eyes especially betray her age. They have so much hollowing (particularly the upper-eyes). Eek! How could she not be aware that her upper eyes could be rescued with well-done filler?
Offline Robin  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 9:27:46 AM(UTC)

She does look great. God forbid they should show a crease or furrow... if you look at her press/appearance pics from the past couple of years you will see a more truthful representation.... but she does look fab.

Just keep in mind that in every picture she is smiling, which draws up some slack (even a subtle smile), and photoshop/photo retouch does more than blur wrinkles.
Offline MissJ  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 11:24:25 AM(UTC)

Here's the deal:

Celebs 'don't' have plastic surgery. That is to say VERY FEW of them relay any PS other than a few skin treatments or a botox shot. Of the FEW that tell us they had PS, they also tell us WHO the doctor is.

So because very few celebs who actually have PS, how is it that there are SO MANY PS's claiming they are 'Surgeon to the stars and celebs'???
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline makingchoices  
#7 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 12:05:33 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Here's the deal:

Celebs 'don't' have plastic surgery. That is to say VERY FEW of them relay any PS other than a few skin treatments or a botox shot. Of the FEW that tell us they had PS, they also tell us WHO the doctor is.

So because very few celebs actually have PS, how is it that there are SO MANY PS's claiming they are 'Surgeon to the stars and celebs'???

It's one of those unsolvable mysteries of the universe I guess ....Think LOL..... Good one MissJ !....
Offline lamb  
#8 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 3:27:16 PM(UTC)

She was jaw-dropping stunning when she was younger which has a lot to do with how good she looks now. I remember her admitting to an upper bleph a few years ago.

Offline Larazelle  
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2018 2:53:15 PM(UTC)

About 20 years ago - (so she must have been 47) I went with a friend to a Jane Seymour's book signing - We were about 2 feet in front of her when she signed our books and so got a good look at her. We were shocked at the wrinkles on her face and were not at all impressed with her - she looks MUCH, MUCH BETTER in films and photographs - so I think she must be very photogenic and perhaps now (hopefully) had some skin work done. I remember my supervisor asking us about her and when we replied that she wasn't "all that" - his succinct answer was "They never are" - btw my boss was in the newspaper industry and had seen a LOT of celebrities...
Offline Annaport  
#10 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 8:39:03 AM(UTC)

of course they have had surgery. I take exception to this statement by Greg:

"I actually don't think she's had much done, other than just a maintenance facelift or two to keep everything tidy."

I guess "not much" is relative because to me, based on my own surgery experiences there are no NOT MUCH experiences with any of it.

I have had regular contact with many who have had facelifts and there is nothing NOT much about it.
Offline cybergirl  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 6:17:42 PM(UTC)

Ugh. As Robin pointed out, there is so much retouching and special blurring photo filters or lenses on those photos! I have worked in a business where we had to fix the flaws of celebs, models,and TV personalities and I can tell you first hand, a lot is smoke and mirrors. I will add that they may still be beautiful, but not flawless.
Offline makingchoices  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 7:54:10 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: cybergirl Go to Quoted Post
Ugh. As Robin pointed out, there is so much retouching and special blurring photo filters or lenses on those photos! I have worked in a business where we had to fix the flaws of celebs, models,and TV personalities and I can tell you first hand, a lot is smoke and mirrors. I will add that they may still be beautiful, but not flawless.

I think this is the big issue that creates a lot of angst in us normal everyday people - we see them through the special filters with flawless skin and body and feel incredibly inadequate. Even the models in all the magazines are airbrushed and made 'thinner' through morphing.

Of course we "know" that - but it's the effect of the constant barrage from all directions that packs an emotional punch even if we understand 'logically' that its all smoke and mirrors.