logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BlackCanary  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 7:03:50 AM(UTC)

Ephedra is scary to me simply because anything you take that might make you go into cardiac arrest freaks me out. Its like when you do meth or something - you never know if THAT'S gonna be the time when your heart gives out. SCARY.

(And no- I've never done meth but heard lots about it)
UserPostedImage
Offline stache  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 11:45:02 AM(UTC)

Man
I took ephedra and I am convinced it started my Graves disease.
Offline e3323  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 12:29:15 PM(UTC)

I took Ephedra-based diet pills from age 13 to 15. No negative side effects here.
Offline cosmo  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:45:19 PM(UTC)

Ryan wrote:
I have a 'hot date' on saturday- need a crash diet to lose 5 #s. I'm thinking Atkins? The thing that worries me about Atkins is the stink-breath thing. Do you think I would get the stink-breath after only being on it for 5 days though? I've already made the switch to water and I'm doing cardio every day. I should eat SOMETHING so I don't pass out. I'm also doing skim milk twice a day which is supposed to help. I can't bring myself to vom. which is what Chris K would probably advise.

PS- I hear Lindsay and Christina Aguilera like to use laxatives, they say (and this is a direct quote) "They're the sh*t".

LOL - sometimes i cannot believe how much gay men are like women! Anyhoo, let me finish polishing my nails and then I shall complete my reply...

Ok, done. So... this is what you do: drink Glucerna which is for people w/ diabetes. Try to stick to that for most of your food for the week. You'll be a little hungry but it's ok. Then, get PLAIN bran flakes - nobody even makes these anymore so you have to buy generic. Eat that & glucerna. Then, get the whole wheat pitas that are like 90 grams of fiber and 15 grams of protein but have no carbs. Put on low fat mozzarella cheese and that's your other meal. That's all you are allowed to eat. Super-complex carbs, diabetic shake, and fiber cereal. You can do FiberOne also. Then, you have to work out at least 1-2 hrs per day... I prefer step aerobics. If you want drugs, you need to find someone with a thyroid disorder and ask them for cytomel (T3)...which might give you a heart attack...so start at 5mcg... and work your way up... probably won't have time for cytomel in 1 week. However, if you take 50 mcg per day you will lose weight according to body builders who take it right b4 competition.

Beware - atkins makes you fart and have bad breath - as does most diet food.

This is why i stopped gay guys & just started hooking up exclusively with married and/or straight-ish/unavailable men. Much easier, much hotter, much lower standards, much better sex. Why bother with homos? It's a nightmare.
Offline cosmo  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:50:20 PM(UTC)

e3323 wrote:
Anyways back to you....arnt you gay? If so...guys dont care about that type of thing NEARLY as much as women do so be glad you are not a heterosexual. I have a bisexual friend whos....not obese.... but he's a little overweight. He cant get girls at all but he has NO PROBLEM getting guys.

Ok, no - that is just so wrong I cannot believe anyone else hasn't pointed it out.

Your bi friend gets guys cuz he's bi and probably less of a queen, which is more of a turn on. It has nothing to do with his body. Gay guys do not like queeny acting men...let your brain spin on that one for a while.

Gay men are OBSESSED with bodies. I live in a gay area and I had to build an entire gym in my place because I cannot even fathom going to the gyms around here. There are more gyms in 1 square mile in this neighborhood than in the rest of the city! And they are all filled with body-obsessed queens... yes, gay men care about bodies - more than faces! Body & penis size are what dictate whether or not your relationship will last...and also how straight acting you are. I'm serious.

I will say this: they don't all like thin guys. I am personally grossed out by the anorexic trend among gay guys. If a guy is not at least 160 lbs i can't really have sex with him comfortably....i prefer 180... even if it's fat - but i am in the minority.
Offline e3323  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 4:45:44 PM(UTC)

cosmo wrote:
e3323 wrote:
Body & penis size are what dictate whether or not your relationship will last...and also how straight acting you are. I'm serious.

I wish GIRLS cared about body and penis size more than anything....if that were the case i could get women with NO PROBLEM as i am well above average in BOTH departments. But body is maybe #3 on the list of what women want in a man and penis size isn't even in the top 5. I don't understand why men think women care about penis size so much....facal features, money/power, and body all GREATLY outrank penis size in priority. As long as your penis isn't freakishly small (4 inches or smaller), then you are fine.

From what I have read, seen first hand, and experienced myself, it seems heterosexual women have VASTLY higher expectations and requirements for both body AND facial features, than homosexual men. I have several bisexual friends and have spoken to many others both in person and online...they all tell me the same thing, that men are in general vastly easier to get than women. Also from time to time gay/bi guys have hit on me...and they're not all fat/ugly ether.
Offline Ryan  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 5:52:16 PM(UTC)

UPDATE: Weighed myself and I've lost 2 pounds. Sure it might be water weight, but that still makes the face look better. It's not muscle mass- I'm working out with weights, my strength has been unaffected (so far), and I took measurements, they're the same.
Offline Ryan  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:49:13 PM(UTC)

e3323 wrote:

I wish GIRLS cared about body and penis size more than anything....if that were the case i could get women with NO PROBLEM as i am well above average in BOTH departments.

Maybe this t-shirt would help you:

[img]UserPostedImageUserPostedImage[/img]
could do WONDERS for your dating life
Offline stache  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:56:26 PM(UTC)

Man
Ryan, congratulations, and you still have two more days! Keep up the good work.
Offline Ryan  
#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:58:26 PM(UTC)

cosmo wrote:

LOL - sometimes i cannot believe how much gay men are like women!

Yeah, but let me tell you- they're a lot better at this than gay men are. Black Canary is a better woman than I'll ever be, I'm not sure I can keep this up!
Offline Ryan  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:59:20 PM(UTC)

stache wrote:
Ryan, congratulations, and you still have two more days! Keep up the good work.

Thanks stache, tomorrow I get to eat 600 cals, woo-hoo!!
Offline cosmo  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 7:11:58 PM(UTC)

e3323 wrote:
cosmo wrote:
e3323 wrote:
Body & penis size are what dictate whether or not your relationship will last...and also how straight acting you are. I'm serious.

I wish GIRLS cared about body and penis size more than anything....if that were the case i could get women with NO PROBLEM as i am well above average in BOTH departments. But body is maybe #3 on the list of what women want in a man and penis size isn't even in the top 5. I don't understand why men think women care about penis size so much....facal features, money/power, and body all GREATLY outrank penis size in priority. As long as your penis isn't freakishly small (4 inches or smaller), then you are fine.

From what I have read, seen first hand, and experienced myself, it seems heterosexual women have VASTLY higher expectations and requirements for both body AND facial features, than homosexual men. I have several bisexual friends and have spoken to many others both in person and online...they all tell me the same thing, that men are in general vastly easier to get than women. Also from time to time gay/bi guys have hit on me...and they're not all fat/ugly ether.

ok well go gay then...it's super fun.
Offline BlackCanary  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 4:13:51 AM(UTC)

Ryan wrote:
Yeah, but let me tell you- they're a lot better at this than gay men are. Black Canary is a better woman than I'll ever be, I'm not sure I can keep this up!

Heh! Well sometimes you are up for it and other times not. Sometimes I just can't do then other times I get on a roll. I will admit that I have used Ritalin a few times to jump start myself. LOTS of women in L.A. use that (or Adderal). It is AMAZING the way it takes away your appetite. The downside I experienced was dry mouth, and verbal diarrhea - I get so chatty its ridiculous. It puts you in a good mood though. I only use it for a few days til my stomach is shrunk down enough that I can't eat much at a time. Men just aren't as used to not eating as women and their higher muscle mass percentage makes them need more fuel than women - that's why its so hard for guys to do these starvation type diets.
UserPostedImage
Offline Ryan  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 7:24:35 PM(UTC)

UPDATE: Weighed myself again today and I'm actually down 4 POUNDS!! From 162 to 158, and I can see now how I need to lose another 6 pounds and that will be my new goal long term. I am sticking with the 2468 diet plan and today it was actually a lot easier- I had 600 cals and I'm more on a roll now since I see results. Face still doesn't look the way I want, but my waist is slimmer. I know I have to be 152 max to like the way my face looks, although every little bit helps. Tomorrow I get a whopping 800 cals. then back to 200 on Friday., 400 saturday and then I'll stop and just stay eating the healthier way I've been eating- chicken breasts, salads, more veggies and I'll add some fruit too. I've been drinking nothing but water, a cup or 2 of coffee with splenda and skim milk. Might switch to green tea, that's supposed to help.

PS- I've been fine with my workouts, even upping my reps on almost every one of my free weight exercises.
Offline BlackCanary  
#45 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2008 2:25:20 AM(UTC)

Wow! So you did it! I swear its so much easier for men to lose weight! *jealous*

UserPostedImage