logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MissJ  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 7:30:07 PM(UTC)

morph
MissJ attached the following image(s):
a miwe13.jpg
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline makingchoices  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 7:20:59 PM(UTC)

This is a very impressive morph, Miss J. Thanks for posting it!
Offline MissJ  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 11:44:06 PM(UTC)

Thanx. Just found out there is some GLITCH with my website were members of the PUBLIC who are non members here can't see the morphs I put up. I put this one up for someone on MMH and he could not see it. Have illustrated tutorials I put up here too in hopes that non members could benefit from them. So they are non visible too. Don't know why that is. Website server people did not get back to me. I never knew that was going on.

Anyway, this guy would benefit from a private analysis from me because he doesn't know what to look for and what questions to ask and would know that if he had a tutorial on his own face showing a good aesthetic and what that applied to and why and from which doctors. Thing is for the most part, I prioritize them to MEMBERS and he expressed no interest in signing up. However the 'glitch' with that is that if people just write me about 'some service I offer', 90% of the time it's a waste of time to correspond with them about that. Like they already have to have some idea (familiarity with me/my knowledge base) to make me an offer to render private advocacy. Otherwise, I don't advertise or market what I can do and how I can help. It's a thing where the person already has to 'know' that.

Offline makingchoices  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:19:43 AM(UTC)

That is an absolute shame. After all my time on this forum ( short as it is) I am so INCREDIBLY grateful to have found you when I did in 2010 for guidance with my first facelift and finding Dr. Little. The level of misinformation out there is shocking. I hope there is some way to get this morph to him. With the complexity of what he is looking for he really needs to have some expert help.
Offline MissJ  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 2:11:12 PM(UTC)

He has the option of signing up and was sent info to that regard and believe me, there are some people I don't even permit to sign up here. But he has not exercised that option.

As to sending directly, well, that sort of 'invites' or implies a private relationship of 'one on one' correspondence which is reserved for members who are seeking me out for private advocacy. So, no to that.

Presently, what I'm trying to do is find out WHY complimentary morphs I do in the PUBLIC VENUE of my website or any other illustrations I provide, are not visible to non members.
Offline MissJ  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 3:15:37 PM(UTC)

Big thanx to the server guys tech whizzes at IS for figuring out why photo attachments to the public sections of my board were not actually visible to guests/non members and fixing that.
Offline Greg  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:30:45 PM(UTC)

Man
United Kingdom
Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Big thanx to the server guys tech whizzes at IS for figuring out why photo attachments to the public sections of my board were not actually visible to guests/non members and fixing that.

That's great that it's resolved!
Offline MissJ  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 6:49:31 PM(UTC)

Ya, I had no idea that was going on that people could not see the stuff on here for viewing where one did not have to be a member.

Originally Posted by: Greg Go to Quoted Post
That's great that it's resolved!

Offline Melissa  
#9 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 2:58:39 PM(UTC)

Wow, that's a great morph and potential improvement. He would still look like himself, just better; people probably would never guess that he's had plastic surgery.
Offline MissJ  
#10 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 3:52:51 PM(UTC)

Thanx. I guess the hard part for him would be to figure out what procedures and doctors the changes most resolve too. That's the 'analysis' part of it which I don't really go over here. Hard part for me too because a lot of it involves a tutorial with illustrations I need to draft out and explain. 'Hard' as in takes time to kind of 'implant' the correct thinking into someone's head. So, this is just what I call a 'mute' morph where I show a visual suggestion but don't figure it out for the person as to what procedures and doctors it most likely resolves to.

Originally Posted by: Melissa Go to Quoted Post
Wow, that's a great morph and potential improvement. He would still look like himself, just better; people probably would never guess that he's had plastic surgery.