logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zoey  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:46:37 PM(UTC)

I guess his staff members are at it again. Similar to when Monica posted here. I especially like the line. "If my experience helps other make a decision to see the best in the business Dr.Randal Haworth , then this is my new found job !!!"

Funny, Star has been working for him for many years. I wonder if staff members of doctors leaving a review without divulging that is against their TOS. Interesting how she did not answer the last question about what did you pay?? That answer would have been interesting.

https://www.realself.com...hills-ca-facial-decision
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline MissJ  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 3:36:34 PM(UTC)

It's GONE.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Zoey  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:58:05 PM(UTC)

That is very interesting. It Looks like 2 of the links I recently posted are gone. LOL I wonder if there is any connection to this site??
Offline MissJ  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 5:11:41 PM(UTC)

I don't know. I thought I did the proper thing which was to put in public section when link to RS was given and discussed. Maybe all the RS links posted would be gone if it was total direct connection. Are other ones still there? Maybe one person (honeymoon patient) asked for removal and maybe TOS violation for H employee giving review?
Offline Zoey  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 6:44:31 PM(UTC)

I think it's just a coincidence.

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
I don't know. I thought I did the proper thing which was to put in public section when link to RS was given and discussed. Maybe all the RS links posted would be gone if it was total direct connection. Are other ones still there? Maybe one person (honeymoon patient) asked for removal and maybe TOS violation for H employee giving review?

Offline MissJ  
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:00:50 PM(UTC)

ya probably a coincidence.
Offline Quno  
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:56:11 PM(UTC)

There's a woman on Realself (anon10) who actually does market him as her full-time job. She had a surgery done years ago but is still banging on about him with over 1000 posts on tons of lip lift reviews, always mentioning him. She even posted the office number and email on the ones I saw. God only knows how they allow her to continue on that site, she really should be banned.

Offline lamb  
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:51:03 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Quno Go to Quoted Post
There's a woman on Realself (anon10) who actually does market him as her full-time job. She had a surgery done years ago but is still banging on about him with over 1000 posts on tons of lip lift reviews, always mentioning him. She even posted the office number and email on the ones I saw. God only knows how they allow her to continue on that site, she really should be banned.

I know who you are talking about. Her constant updates are too much. Could be seeking validation/attention.
Offline Quno  
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:38:57 PM(UTC)

I too would think that it'd have something to do with her being an attention seeker, but the content of her posts seem too blatant to be innocent. Just searched for her and saw on her profile that she's kind of given herself away for the umpteenth time. Last month she said "His fees have changed. I do not have ANY idea of what these procedures cost now, and I am not going to guess. If I did know I would send you a private message" - yet later she says: "Thank you. Did you get my pm with pricing?" and :"He does not charge $28,000. for a lip lift and anyone can call his office to get a quote". Like one minute she doesn't know what the costs are, the next she's PMing prices and stating that his work is definitely "not" 28k.

All her posts relate to PMing people "extra info" or attempting to divert them to calling his office. Realself must be getting paid handsomely for purposefully ignoring her:

https://www.realself.com/user/553946

Edit: I just realised that her brow lift was done recently (apparently) and the lip stuff was done a few years back, hence her 'lack of pricing knowledge', but I'm still totally unconvinced. On the brow review she says "I have been asked many questions about pricing. I will send anyone a pm of estimate" and on her lip surgery review, which is literally the length of War & Peace, she said "I have been getting a lot of private messages asking for pricing on the procedures I had done". This is bullshit IMO, I mean I would not bother PMing anyone on Realself about costs and most people ask those basic questions publicly. She's using that tactic to imply she's been bombarded with interest, thereby encouraging people to PM her so she can convert them into customers.
Offline Zoey  
#10 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 2:56:23 PM(UTC)

Quno,
Your war and peace quote is hysterical. It would take forever to go through her lip review but I was just spending some time clicking on quite a few of the "posters" raving about her browlift results, asking for a PM regarding price quotes. Funny how many of them only have one post on Realself asking her for a price. Where did they all come from?? I vaguely remember that on her war and peace lip review she would claim that she was getting "Oh so many PM's about various things so that was her excuse to leave another update. Before her current browlift review appeared there was another browlift review from an "entirely different poster." Apparently someone called her out on it. It was anon, using a different user name. That review of the browlift was removed and awhile later she put this one up with the same username anon.

Anyway with his high end PR firm, one of the biggest in Beverly Hills, I am sure they know all the tricks of the trade.

Offline Chris K  
#11 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 3:43:22 PM(UTC)

Woman
So I'm confused...

Is Dr Haworth is 'the go to guy' for lip work?
Offline Zoey  
#12 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 5:32:59 PM(UTC)

I am confused too, which lips are you specifically talking about??

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
So I'm confused...

Is Dr Haworth is 'the go to guy' for lip work?
Offline MissJ  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 5:54:04 PM(UTC)

looks like RS removed something from her. Maybe prices but most likely his office # and perhaps web address. Has she been reported for them to take a closer look?
Offline Quno  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 4:03:45 AM(UTC)

I once got a final warning from a moderator there because I happened to comment on a discussion where someone joked about doing their doctor in (even though I didn't make the actual joke - it was very strange) so for the sake of my account I don't ruffle any feathers. If anyone else can report her then they should.

No-one "real" would make up an additional account if they went back to the same doctor for another procedure. With the brow area she could've got away with passing herself off as a different person but maybe they recognised her style of writing and pulled it. So they must already be aware of her activities to a certain extent.

Offline Chris K  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:13:12 AM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
I am confused too, which lips are you specifically talking about??

Please be clear Zoey,

Are you looking to shorten both sets of 'lips'?