logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mike D  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:43:41 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Larazelle Go to Quoted Post
----------
Thanks Mike - I think Hoss or someone mentioned him before. Now that MissJ has alerted me to the fact that it is only one hour away I may go see him. Also, he may be cheaper than Boston since Providence is not a "hotspot" for plastic surgery.

Yes I think it was Hoss that mentioned him most recently. He has been mentioned before in the past by me many years ago and recently in a post to Earl about his forehead fat grafting. Miss J also mentioned him in the past (search function find). Although he isn’t a popular doctor here, I think he is really good from what I’ve seen and compared to my standards in what I look for in a doc. He is, however, really conservative in most of his presented cases. I think that is what you are after, though. There is certainly nothing wrong with that. Particularly if you have a good starting point and not a lot of sag and heavy neck.
Offline Larazelle  
#32 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:23:39 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Mike D Go to Quoted Post
Yes I think it was Hoss that mentioned him most recently. He has been mentioned before in the past by me many years ago and recently in a post to Earl about his forehead fat grafting. Miss J also mentioned him in the past (search function find). Although he isn’t a popular doctor here, I think he is really good from what I’ve seen and compared to my standards in what I look for in a doc. He is, however, really conservative in most of his presented cases. I think that is what you are after, though. There is certainly nothing wrong with that. Particularly if you have a good starting point and not a lot of sag and heavy neck.

Yes, I think most people would say I have a good starting point and I don't have a lot of sag or loose neck skin (I do have a couple of "neck rings" - I think its called Cleopatras necklace or something like that- lol - However I don't want something too subtle - for example the PS I am going to see (ref by Dr. Y) is Dr. Dax Gunther - and his website shows very subtle afters - I was not too impressed. I will soon start a thread about him using the link to his before afters that Miss J sent me. Also, how old is this Sullivan guy? I am glad of the fact that he is a speaker at these seminars as he must be good to be invited.

Offline Mike D  
#33 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:44:38 AM(UTC)

---------------
Yes, I think most people would say I have a good starting point and I don't have a lot of sag or loose neck skin (I do have a couple of "neck rings" - I think its called Cleopatras necklace or something like that- lol - However I don't want something too subtle - for example the PS I am going to see (ref by Dr. Y) is Dr. Dax Gunther - and his website shows very subtle afters - I was not too impressed. I will soon start a thread about him using the link to his before afters that Miss J sent me. Also, how old is this Sullivan guy? I am glad of the fact that he is a speaker at these seminars as he must be good to be invited.

I think that he is probably in his early to mid - 50’s. I’ve known of him for several years, but am seeing him more often on conference panels discussing facial aging and facelifts. His work reminds me of Stuzins before Stuzin started getting way too conservative.
Offline Zoey  
#34 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:46:32 PM(UTC)

I think his work looks pretty good. I like how patient 11 came out.

Originally Posted by: Mike D Go to Quoted Post
I think that he is probably in his early to mid - 50’s. I’ve known of him for several years, but am seeing him more often on conference panels discussing facial aging and facelifts. His work reminds me of Stuzins before Stuzin started getting way too conservative.

Offline Larazelle  
#35 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 9:05:18 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
I think his work looks pretty good. I like how patient 11 came out.

whose work are you talking about - Dax Gunthers or Sullivans?

Offline Vanessa  
#36 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:58:41 AM(UTC)

Steven Sullivan has amazing reviews on Yelp for being talented, selfless, compassionate, etc. Helped one woman in an ER situation with a serious deep wound on her skull after car accident, children, etc.
Offline Zoey  
#37 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 5:26:05 PM(UTC)

Sullivan
------------
whose work are you talking about - Dax Gunthers or Sullivans?

Offline MissJ  
#38 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 5:58:52 PM(UTC)

WHICH one. Patrick or Steven. 2 are being discussed in this string.

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
Sullivan

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Larazelle  
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 9:42:56 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
WHICH one. Patrick or Steven. 2 are being discussed in this string.

I think Zoey was referring to Patrick - as he was responding to Mike's comment on Patrick Sullivan in Providence.

Offline MissJ  
#40 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:04:40 PM(UTC)

What is this..tag team confusion...'he' for Zoey....

----------
I think Zoey was referring to Patrick - as he was responding to Mike's comment on Patrick Sullivan in Providence.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Larazelle  
#41 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:55:22 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
What is this..tag team confusion...'he' for Zoey....

-----------Sorry - d'oh! typo issue -

Offline Zoey  
#42 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 12:25:40 PM(UTC)

You are forgiven. 😀
-----------Sorry - d'oh! typo issue -

Offline Beholder  
#43 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:34:52 PM(UTC)

in fact its an antidote for people who think they have started aging and no longer the hot looking people of the neighborhood - of course a round of PSurgery is probably more effective- ha ha - but for people running out of money, moving to a location where no one knows you is a good solution.

Yes!!! So true, I could age gracefully somewhere else. I have lived too long in a city where many people remember me from my youth and I don't want to run into any of them. This is why some celebrities used to become reclusive. I would not go that far but my vanity is making me want to move somewhere less urban and far away so I can start a new life as a Birkenstock wearing braless grey haired each-woman who has let herself go!
Offline Larazelle  
#44 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:19:21 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Beholder Go to Quoted Post
in fact its an antidote for people who think they have started aging and no longer the hot looking people of the neighborhood - of course a round of PSurgery is probably more effective- ha ha - but for people running out of money, moving to a location where no one knows you is a good solution.

Yes!!! So true, I could age gracefully somewhere else. I have lived too long in a city where many people remember me from my youth and I don't want to run into any of them. This is why some celebrities used to become reclusive. I would not go that far but my vanity is making me want to move somewhere less urban and far away so I can start a new life as a Birkenstock wearing braless grey haired each-woman who has let herself go!

Yes, its a good aging hack isn't it - another one is living in a monastery or nunnery - where good looks are not at a premium. People in these place are not overly concerned about outward appearances- there is also a strong sense of community too.
Offline MissJ  
#45 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:40:57 PM(UTC)

I know someone from Concord who did that--lived in a monastery (for nuns)--but it wasn't because of her looks. She had the looks as her mother was a famous actress and her father well know writer. She told me her daughter was dating the PS, Baker in NYC.

UserPostedImage

---------------------
Yes, its a good aging hack isn't it - another one is living in a monastery or nunnery - where good looks are not at a premium. People in these place are not overly concerned about outward appearances- there is also a strong sense of community too.