logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online ditterbo  
#76 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 4:18:18 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
yeah well there you have it... her face didn't really move when she spoke before the facelift. Super botoxed maybe.

I see marginal mandibular nerve type palsy on her left lower lip too.
Offline MissJ  
#77 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 5:35:04 PM(UTC)

Please describe why you see marginal mandibular nerve type palsy. I'm not claiming she does or doesn't but given your history of 'cross wiring' which types of nerves do what, I can't take as a 'given' you are correct. You might be. But I'd like to see an explanation as to buttress this assessment.

Originally Posted by: ditterbo Go to Quoted Post
I see marginal mandibular nerve type palsy on her left lower lip too.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline MissJ  
#78 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 5:59:09 PM(UTC)

Ya, I didn't see her face moving much even when she laughed. No movement to brows either. So this is example of she had that at the start point of her fl surgery.

yeah well there you have it... her face didn't really move when she spoke before the facelift. Super botoxed maybe.

Online ditterbo  
#79 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 9:12:48 PM(UTC)

Whatever it is her left side lip doesn't go down to the level of the right side when she speaks.
Offline MissJ  
#80 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 9:22:50 PM(UTC)

Well, that would be her GOOD side that had LESS lower teeth show when talking. Might not be nerve injury though. Could be uneven botox.

Originally Posted by: ditterbo Go to Quoted Post
Whatever it is her left side lip doesn't go down to the level of the right side when she speaks.

Offline Beholder  
#81 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:36:51 PM(UTC)

I wonder if Dr. P did the other facial stuff before the Rhino also. She said something about going to him for years. If she went somewhere else for the Botox and whatever else was done, then I would have more confidence in Dr. P. I might just go see him anyway since he is so close to where I live. I will just ask him about it and why her face does not work properly. I'm trying to stay openminded haha
Online ditterbo  
#82 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:58:05 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Well, that would be her GOOD side that had LESS lower teeth show when talking. Might not be nerve injury though. Could be uneven botox.

I've only ever heard of the side that pulls down less to be the better side only so far as the actual 'still normally functioning' side needs botox to make it mimic the nerve damage of the other side because nothing can be done to damaged lip nerves. Maybe it's from a young person's perspective.. I get that it's a different story when ones older to want less lower tooth show. Sure in her case who knows where her lip asymmetry originated from.
Offline MissJ  
#83 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:00:38 PM(UTC)

After all you said expressing your distrust about his judgement and aesthetics based on his selection of her, I'm wondering if it's fair to him for you to see him at this point.
Online ditterbo  
#84 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:07:11 PM(UTC)

After all you said expressing your distrust about his judgement and aesthetics based on his selection of her, I'm wondering if it's fair to him for you to see him at this point.

deleted

Edited by user Monday, October 2, 2017 11:41:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Beholder  
#85 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:11:01 PM(UTC)

That one was for me ditterbo. It seems that I just can't win no matter what I say so I will stop posting.
Offline MissJ  
#86 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:38:33 PM(UTC)

No idea why he thought it was for him (if he did?).

No need for you to stop posting. You are welcome to post here. It's just that you started the string contending how could you 'trust' someone with such 'poor judgement' and how your aesthetic sensibilities were so 'above' his. Your stance was basically one that he wasn't good enough for you. Took 6 pages of trying and i mean TRYING to tell you, it was her START POINT and NOT his surgery and for the most part, you were glued to your poor opinion of him. So, I'm just wondering how fair it is to him after all that where now you want to consult with him.

Originally Posted by: Beholder Go to Quoted Post
That one was for me ditterbo. It seems that I just can't win no matter what I say so I will stop posting.

Offline Robin  
#87 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:42:19 AM(UTC)

No idea why he thought it was for him (if he did?).

No need for you to stop posting. You are welcome to post here. It's just that you started the string contending how could you 'trust' someone with such 'poor judgement' and how your aesthetic sensibilities were so 'above' his. Your stance was basically one that he wasn't good enough for you. Took 6 pages of trying and i mean TRYING to tell you, it was her START POINT and NOT his surgery and for the most part, you were glued to your poor opinion of him. So, I'm just wondering how fair it is to him after all that where now you want to consult with him.

I guess you could say that posting did what it was supposed to... created dialogue where others presented different interpretations and it helped the OP be open to considering him -
Offline MissJ  
#88 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 3:56:45 PM(UTC)

Yes, that's true. I guess from my perspective, my posting was aimed at countering the type of negative assessment and conclusions made about his selection of patient so that others would not also make those types of judgements. I felt sorry for the doctor (and patient) being unfairly judged and damaged by being cast in that type of light.

In light that I feel he was unfairly judged and others via her type of judgement could have been lead to the same (unfair) conclusion which may have been damaging to him, at this point, I feel it's even more unfair to him for her to be consulting with him.

She should consult/go to a doc she hasn't subjected to this type of judgement and just leave this guy alone.

I guess you could say that posting did what it was supposed to... created dialogue where others presented different interpretations and it helped the OP be open to considering him -

Offline Nim  
#89 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 3:29:01 PM(UTC)

I should probably stay out of this.....but, that's not fun! I do not know what procedures she had done before this mid face and neck lift,..........All I know is, I think she looks fake and over stuffed......just my opinion of how she looks,....NOT saying it is doctor's skill,........obviously, she like it this way, and perhaps even insisted on doing this video!
Skygirl5 from MMH
Offline MissJ  
#90 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 3:33:35 PM(UTC)

Well expressed.

Originally Posted by: Nim Go to Quoted Post
I should probably stay out of this.....but, that's not fun! I do not know what procedures she had done before this mid face and neck lift,..........All I know is, I think she looks fake and over stuffed......just my opinion of how she looks,....NOT saying it is doctor's skill,........obviously, she like it this way, and perhaps even insisted on doing this video!