logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Chris K  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2017 10:35:25 PM(UTC)

Woman
http://www.dailymail.co....g-cat-eye-procedure.html

I'm actually a fan of direct incisions and think they should be used more often
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Chris K  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 12:19:02 PM(UTC)

Woman
http://www.dailymail.co....new-porcelain-teeth.html

Just got gorgeous porcelain veneers
Offline Robin  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 1:16:37 PM(UTC)

i had just watched the episode of botched where he is told that if he doesn't leave his nose alone it's going to fall off! he had had 3 rhinoplasties in a 15 month period, and had a MRSA infection, and his nose was mangled and had no airway. I was wondering what he did afterwards since those episodes are filmed with long lead times.. and he is the type not to follow sound advice. this article explains the timeline - the filming was more than a year ago. so at least he did wait to let his nose heal... i hope for his sake that this is the last one. Everything he does makes him look more and more bizarre... that part is sad, he is so clearly distorted about what looks good and not good....
Offline lamb  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 2:42:52 PM(UTC)

He had a revision in Germany 6 months after botched, then a few days later the surgeon needed to go in again, don't know why. Now he has another revision.
Offline Chris K  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 4:50:33 PM(UTC)

Woman
I think his story is fascinating because this is a major major complication waiting to happen and I don't think he'll stop until he has a disaster.

And to document self destruction across so many continents and countries so publicly is sad but irresistible to watch.

I do believe on some level he knows he looks horrific. So he probably figures let's take it to the extreme.

The other shocking part is toll surgery takes on the body and he's in multiple countries, jet lagged exposed to all sorts of stuff having surgery after surgery. Anyone who's travelled for plastic surgery knows how stressful it is and the toll it takes on the body. Appearance aside, I don't think his story will end well.

His look is so outlandish at this point and his choices look like something out of your wildest imagination.
Offline lamb  
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:11:40 PM(UTC)

Yea, his story is pretty crazy and it doesn't seem he researches a lot. I have to say though, he seems like a fun person and i have to respect his positivity in spite of everything.
Offline Hoss  
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:56:43 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
I think his story is fascinating because this is a major major complication waiting to happen and I don't think he'll stop until he has a disaster.

I would consider his nose already a major disaster. It is arguably worse than Michael Jackson's, he's already had infection, necrosis, MRSA, 10 rhinoplasties, he cannot breath at all. And I hate to say it, but under that tape looks like there is no improvement. How much more disastrous can it really get?!
Offline MissJ  
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 6:33:09 PM(UTC)

I think he is making $$ with gigs to appear on shows where his outlandish appearance is the draw. I think Orden and some other PSs who are in the MEDIA are part of that.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Winny  
#9 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 7:46:04 PM(UTC)

I feel sad for him . Looks like it takes tons of makeup to pull off his look . Must be so stressful.
Offline Chris K  
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 11:09:30 PM(UTC)

Woman
Yes he looks like a comic book character of some sort with the makeup and color contacts but without he looks like an altered mess.
Offline Quno  
#11 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 1:28:03 AM(UTC)

The "Botched" duo are just as bad as the surgeons they decry on their show. They are the ones giving the likes of Rodrigo exposure and enabling him to continue his quest. If they really "cared" they'd ignore him and not invite him back. Also, I don't give much weight to anything Nassif says because his nose jobs look like crap in my opinion.

In general, however, I'd say Rodrigo is a lucky man, mainly because he seems satisfied with his look for the most part. Secondly, he can easily find people who are willing to do his repair jobs (no matter how reckless he is) due to his "fame". I know everyone is anticipating his demise, but I really doubt he will end up with no nose. We've had people on this board with many bad rhinos (5+) and multiple disastrous surgeries elsewhere, who've come up smelling of roses in the end despite all odds being stacked against them. Surgery addicts have a special kind of resilience and belief in plastic surgery that other people don't tend to have and in the end, that's what gets them out of these messes.
Offline Winny  
#12 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 1:32:56 PM(UTC)

I agree about Nassif his noses are not very pretty at all .
Offline MissJ  
#13 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 3:26:06 PM(UTC)

I agree with this.

Originally Posted by: Quno Go to Quoted Post
The "Botched" duo are just as bad as the surgeons they decry on their show. They are the ones giving the likes of Rodrigo exposure and enabling him to continue his quest. If they really "cared" they'd ignore him and not invite him back. Also, I don't give much weight to anything Nassif says because his nose jobs look like crap in my opinion.

In general, however, I'd say Rodrigo is a lucky man, mainly because he seems satisfied with his look for the most part. Secondly, he can easily find people who are willing to do his repair jobs (no matter how reckless he is) due to his "fame". I know everyone is anticipating his demise, but I really doubt he will end up with no nose. We've had people on this board with many bad rhinos (5+) and multiple disastrous surgeries elsewhere, who've come up smelling of roses in the end despite all odds being stacked against them. Surgery addicts have a special kind of resilience and belief in plastic surgery that other people don't tend to have and in the end, that's what gets them out of these messes.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Chris K  
#14 Posted : Friday, August 4, 2017 3:33:12 PM(UTC)

Woman
I agree surgery addicts have incredible resilience
Offline Revisionseeker  
#15 Posted : Saturday, August 5, 2017 1:46:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Quno Go to Quoted Post

Nassif and Dubrow are two tacky doctors IMAO. Lots of money and very little real elegance or style with those two.

As for Rodrigo, my bet is that he will crash and burn at some point. I don't buy that he is happy. He seems deeply disturbed to me.