logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MissJ  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:38:24 PM(UTC)

Congrats on your Gunson surgery!

To the (private) member I privately morphed and analyzed and had the max fax surgery with the 'accents' to the cheek and paranasal area with the HA granules, just saw your Gunson oblique photos and they look quite similar to my morph. Wow. What a transformation.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline MissJ  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2018 1:50:25 PM(UTC)

The member checked in noting he was happy with the outcome of the surgery and also the input (info in analysis) he got from me prior to the surgery which overlapped with Gunson's suggestions to him. However since he wanted discussion of this along side his PHOTOS, he wanted that to take place on the PRIVATE section of the board. Initially, I put all on this section (since it was max fax) but later transferred to private section. To members, here, the post is now found in the facial augmentation section with title: 'Gunson surgery.'

On a side note; ultimately I would like the maxfax (or bone cutting) topics on a separate maxfax section and not on the facial augmentation section. Although facial augmentation does include achieving it via bone cuts, I want the facial augmentation section to be in venue of PLASTIC SURGERY, you know, implants, fillers fat...for example. Presently, it's hard to separate the topics because the 'bone cut group' of members here want discussion (especially when it comes to pics) on the private section of board. Hence, they exist in the facial augmentation section instead of the maxfax section because the facial augmentation section is private.

I guess I need to consider making the maxfax section a PRIVATE section of the board.

Edited by user Sunday, April 29, 2018 3:34:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)