logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Beholder  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2017 4:32:50 AM(UTC)

OK, so I'd like to support the forum but I want to be sure I do it right. I clicked on the link to "Miss J's store" and a regular Amazon window opened up the way it usually does whenever I use it. If I order books or other non- beauty related items from Amazon will the proceeds go to Miss J or do I need to buy specific items? I don't see anything different from the usual Amazon set up that I usually do. Did I explain this correctly? I have a regular Amazon account. Do I need to make any changes?
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline MissJ  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2017 11:29:04 AM(UTC)

Just click on the link that says; "Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL" and from there, SEARCH for anything you would be buying anyway. THANX for your mention.
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

http://www.amazon.com/?t...surgery.com%2Fmissjforum

Offline Mike D  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2017 11:56:14 AM(UTC)

I've been buying quite often from Amazon this way lately. Instead of opening my Amazon app, I come here and click on Miss J's link and it opens my app up automatically. It's quite easy and nothing changes on my end. Simply a matter of where I go to open my Amazon app.
Offline MissJ  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2017 12:11:58 PM(UTC)

Mike D. THANX so much. means a lot to me.

Originally Posted by: Mike D Go to Quoted Post
I've been buying quite often from Amazon this way lately. Instead of opening my Amazon app, I come here and click on Miss J's link and it opens my app up automatically. It's quite easy and nothing changes on my end. Simply a matter of where I go to open my Amazon app.

If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

Offline Mike D  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2017 12:37:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Mike D. THANX so much. means a lot to me.

You are welcome. It's EASY for me, because I travel 2-4 days a week and often think of non-perishable things I need while I'm gone. Because I have a private elevator lobby at my condo, I can order things and have them waiting for me when I get home. It also makes my grocery store runs when I'm home much more productive because I don't have to put as much in my car.

Do you see names of who uses your link, or do you just get like a once a month statement?

It's really cool that one little link can help. Glad to do it.
Offline Beholder  
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2017 1:45:44 PM(UTC)

OK- That is easy enough. Thank you
Offline MissJ  
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2017 9:51:00 PM(UTC)

Hi Mike.
I DON'T see the names. Nor does the person who set up the AMAZON link/site for me years back. They just list what the products are. Only AMAZON or the Credit card company has access to the names of people who purchase something. NOT the site that has the link to AMAZON. The person who set it up for me gets the statement and he uses the funds to pay for domain name, NORTON virus protection and server space. It helps DEFRAY costs of net access and stuff that goes along with running a website. But does not cover all costs.

Let me put it this way. IF this site were a business it would have FOLDED many years ago. It's a hobby and the AMAZON helps defray the hobby costs. Every little bit helps though. Thanx for your support.

Originally Posted by: Mike D Go to Quoted Post
You are welcome. It's EASY for me, because I travel 2-4 days a week and often think of non-perishable things I need while I'm gone. Because I have a private elevator lobby at my condo, I can order things and have them waiting for me when I get home. It also makes my grocery store runs when I'm home much more productive because I don't have to put as much in my car.

Do you see names of who uses your link, or do you just get like a once a month statement?

It's really cool that one little link can help. Glad to do it.

Offline Mike D  
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 2, 2017 9:58:28 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Hi Mike.
I DON'T see the names. Nor does the person who set up the AMAZON link/site for me years back. They just list what the products are. Only AMAZON or the Credit card company has access to the names of people who purchase something. NOT the site that has the link to AMAZON. The person who set it up for me gets the statement and he uses the funds to pay for domain name, NORTON virus protection and server space. It helps DEFRAY costs of net access and stuff that goes along with running a website. But does not cover all costs.

Let me put it this way. IF this site were a business it would have FOLDED many years ago. It's a hobby and the AMAZON helps defray the hobby costs. Every little bit helps though. Thanx for your support.

Thanks for the info. In hindsight it sounded like a nosy question, but I was just curious if you could see who was helping the most. Glad that it can help keep this sight up and running. This is about my only form of social media lol.