logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline macaroon lover  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:03:44 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 4/23/2011(UTC)
Posts: 449
Do you think she had a facelift after dissolving them?



http://www.dailymail.co....l-no-facial-fillers.html
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Mike D  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:33:19 AM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/24/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,826
Location: Between the moon and NYC
I think she had already had one before dissolving the filler. I think she could benefit from a little bit of filler back in her face. Just judiciously the next time.
Offline Chris K  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:59:49 AM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 8,266
Woman
Location: miss j's board
She looks much better than she has in a long time

If she had a facelift it was conservative


The filler made her eyes look way set back in her skull


I'm glad she was able to dissolve it. It was only that simple for fat and other fillers
Offline maksimilijan1  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:11:10 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 10/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 377
I think she had more than fillers to begin with. When the whole world was finger-pointing to her and mocking her about her look, which must have been very traumatic for her, do you think she wouldn't have had the fillers dissolved in an instant?

It's naive to think she had a bit more fillers than she should have.

I think she had some extensive fat grafting done and that didn't work for her obviously.

She probably did have a face lift and FAT REMOVAL to start looking her old self again.

In fact, I would think she actually has some conservative fillers now in her face after a face lift and fat removal.

That's my theory. It's naive to think a woman extremely wealthy with access to the best doctors and dermatologists would walk around with excess fillers for so long while the media were bullying her and the general public was treating her as a circus freak. Impossible. It was never fillers.
Offline Chris K  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:03:59 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 8,266
Woman
Location: miss j's board
Originally Posted by: maksimilijan1 Go to Quoted Post
I think she had more than fillers to begin with. When the whole world was finger-pointing to her and mocking her about her look, which must have been very traumatic for her, do you think she wouldn't have had the fillers dissolved in an instant?

It's naive to think she had a bit more fillers than she should have.

I think she had some extensive fat grafting done and that didn't work for her obviously.

She probably did have a face lift and FAT REMOVAL to start looking her old self again.

In fact, I would think she actually has some conservative fillers now in her face after a face lift and fat removal.

That's my theory. It's naive to think a woman extremely wealthy with access to the best doctors and dermatologists would walk around with excess fillers for so long while the media were bullying her and the general public was treating her as a circus freak. Impossible. It was never fillers.








Money only buys the best if you know who to go to. We've seen this time and time again with Hollywood


Although soap opera actresses tend to have good plastic surgery

Maybe it's the consistency of work where they have to look the same that's keeps everything subtle and nuanced.


Offline nightowl  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:46:56 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 8/11/2014(UTC)
Posts: 278
Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
Money only buys the best if you know who to go to. We've seen this time and time again with Hollywood


Although soap opera actresses tend to have good plastic surgery

Maybe it's the consistency of work where they have to look the same that's keeps everything subtle and nuanced.



Yep, Susan Lucci looks great and she's 70.

Offline Hoss  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:11:03 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 1/3/2016(UTC)
Posts: 684
Sorry - I just realised this was in the public section of the forum, so deleted my comment!

Edited by user Friday, June 23, 2017 1:06:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline lamb  
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:33:54 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 2/16/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,027
You lead an interesting life my friend, Hoss!
Offline Geijutsu  
#9 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 7:22:25 AM(UTC)
Rank: Unapproved: write to MissJ521@aol.com for approval

Joined: 4/28/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2,623
Man
I reckon her face started changing way before HA based fillers were a thing, so yeah she must've had other things done, which is kinda obvious actually. I also remember at some point her lower cheeks had that weird bulge about them when she smiled which correlates with how submalar implants look, so maybe she had those as well. She spoke to Bear Grylls a while ago about her ps on one of his celebrity survival episodes, she seemed sweet and indeering, you almost feel like you just want to reach over and give her a hug.
UserPostedImage


Offline Hoss  
#10 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 1:08:04 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 1/3/2016(UTC)
Posts: 684
Originally Posted by: lamb Go to Quoted Post
You lead an interesting life my friend, Hoss!


I really don't! I just like vacations in nice places :)
Offline Meeka  
#11 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 9:52:07 AM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/3/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,587
Location: UK
I think she still has some kind of filler or fat....if you look at photos of her in her youth she had very little subcutaneous fat.
Offline cybergirl  
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 9:38:47 AM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/18/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,193
Location: NY
Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
...The filler made her eyes look way set back in her skull...


I agree. She had an aggressive bleph a while ago (top photo) and you can see in the 2015 photo that she overfilled around her eyes. Janice Dickinson (62) in the bottom photo has the same squinty eyes now.



cybergirl attached the following image(s):
too_hollow.jpg (75kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
ccSept2015.jpg (200kb) downloaded 3 time(s).
jd.jpg (294kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Offline Chris K  
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 9:46:36 AM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 8,266
Woman
Location: miss j's board
That look is telltale to even the untrained eye. It screams plastic surgery even though layman can't pinpoint what looks altered.


This is why I rather lean to a more beat up or aged look under the eyes instead of trying to obliterate aging skin in that area by 'filling her up' to a point that disrupts facial planes
Offline Robin  
#14 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 5:41:18 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 6/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,754
Location: No PMs
Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
That look is telltale to even the untrained eye. It screams plastic surgery even though layman can't pinpoint what looks altered.


This is why I rather lean to a more beat up or aged look under the eyes instead of trying to obliterate aging skin in that area by 'filling her up' to a point that disrupts facial planes




thank you for that reminder. janice has a "double-bubble" on her face instead of an ogee curve!
Offline Chris K  
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 10:00:55 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 8,266
Woman
Location: miss j's board
Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
thank you for that reminder. janice has a "double-bubble" on her face instead of an ogee curve!





what's sad about situations like hers is that overfilling can ruin a very nice result otherwise. it can make a good facelift look horrible. or someone can have no facelift and look like many things were altered, when in actuality they were only overfilled.



i found this picture of her at a younger age. she looks like a different species . aging is cruel




http://i1.mirror.co.uk/i...15b/Janice-Dickinson.jpg
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
Previous Topic Next Topic
2 Pages12>
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.