logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Anya77  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 2:29:18 AM(UTC)

She's really beautiful so no hate at all coming from me; do you think she uses filler? I would love to get my undereyes that smooth when I smile!! What filler or procedure do you think she's had? If anything?
Anya77 attached the following image(s):
IMG_6606.PNG (107kb) downloaded 3 time(s).
IMG_6605.PNG (134kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
IMG_6604.PNG (139kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Geijutsu  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 3:17:14 AM(UTC)

Man
It looks like she retouched her undereyes with some app, so it's hard to tell really how much of that is natural. Someone I know had a tiny drop of botox under their eyes to keep the area smooth when they smile.
UserPostedImage

Offline Meeka  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 6:22:34 AM(UTC)

They all look a little too perfect to be true. one unit of botox under the eye can smooth that area.
Offline Chris K  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 7:18:43 AM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
She's really beautiful so no hate at all coming from me; do you think she uses filler? I would love to get my undereyes that smooth when I smile!! What filler or procedure do you think she's had? If anything?

i think its a mistake to chase the smooth under eye area.

so many people keep filling the area until it's smooth, supposedly to covey youth but end up front heavy and throwing off the balance of the face. take a look at christie brinkley who filled this area to the brim to avoid those lines.

some expression and lines around/under the eyes keeps things looking real/natural.

from those pictures she looks like a filler victim...although some young people are extremely full like that...some, not many.
Offline Robin  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 8:05:26 AM(UTC)

i agree the photos look retouched and her undereye area looks unnatural
Offline Chris K  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 8:20:48 AM(UTC)

Woman
We're in an age OR in the midst of the this distorted 'perfect' instagram selfie. To look flawless in an instagram selfie can be a warped aesthetic in real life or IRL as they call it.

Instagram selfies have an inherent fishbowl effect. Ppl are chasing a warped image.

Looking semi symmetrical in pics is ok but it's best to aim for looking good in real life.
Offline Chris K  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 8:33:08 AM(UTC)

Woman
I'm so tired of that afghan hound hairstyle on women
It's tired
Offline MissJ  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2017 8:58:19 AM(UTC)

A lot of FILTERS are used on those photo sites.
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

http://www.amazon.com/?t...surgery.com%2Fmissjforum

Offline Greg  
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 2:11:03 AM(UTC)

Man
United Kingdom
Well she's no stranger to some cosmetic enhancement because the teeth are definitely veneers.
Offline MissJ  
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 3:51:51 PM(UTC)

Find out her age. She looks young 20's. IF in her 20's, then someone that age could have that type of lid/cheek fullness naturally. Even if they don't have it naturally, it would not look CONTRIVED on a younger person. IF older than her 20's but under 30, well, IF filler, she can get away with it.

So, whether or not the gal in the Instagram photo has filler or not doesn't matter. What would matter more is how FAR AWAY is someone who wants same/similar from looking in their 20's, even if they don't have the same curve as she does.

There would be a point where it could start to look contrived and an end point where it would SCREAM; 'Filler face'

Here's a few examples of an EXTREME endpoint of it in 3 women over 60 who got filled to have the lid/cheek fullness of a 20 year old. They apparently love being seen and photographed in society pages.

Clearly, you would not be near the 'end point' of this. But you might need to think in terms of could it start looking contrived to try to replicate what she has.
MissJ attached the following image(s):
a cheek filler.jpg (141kb) downloaded 19 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

Offline Geijutsu  
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 9:17:13 PM(UTC)

Man
^ Oh the horror!
UserPostedImage

Offline MissJ  
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 9:22:06 PM(UTC)

lol
Originally Posted by: Geijutsu Go to Quoted Post
^ Oh the horror!

Offline Anya77  
#13 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 2:08:18 AM(UTC)

Thank you so much to everyone who replied!! I completely agree that there are some filters and photoshop being used! I totally agree that people are encouraged to chase a false image if they want what they see on Instagram. In the gossip forums people actually dug up her before photos and she's definitely filled.

The girl is 30 years old. I don't necessarily want her cheeks in fact not one injector or surgeon has ever agreed to fill my undereyes . They all say that you can't use filler for "dynamic wrinkles" and that I should just wear heavier undereye makeup . I've gotten Botox under my eyes and it hasn't come out like people say it will ( to diminish my dynamic wrinkles) so for now I'm stuck with them .

Miss J ; love your theory above!!
Offline Chris K  
#14 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 7:35:21 AM(UTC)

Woman
i think undereye wrinkles when smiling look good and even youthful. if you have deep grooves on repose then i support filling those.

its the bags and darkness under the eyes that look aging.

strong vertical lines on the forehead are also aging.

instrgram selfies are stupid.
Offline Chris K  
#15 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 9:40:13 AM(UTC)

Woman
What is this twits instagram address?

I want to see who she wishes to be