logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Larazelle  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 10:14:43 PM(UTC)

Instant Face, Neck and Eye Lift (Light Hair)
CosmeSearch, Inc

Look for this on Amazon and buy it through MissJ's portal - you will be pleasantly surprised by it.

I tried this thinking I will kiss goodbye to $17.00 - but it worked to a certain extent. Its basically tape that sticks in front of your ears that melts into your skin along with two elastic bands that you connect under your hair. It totally "lifted" up the top half of my face and gave me a younger face without droop. It only works if you have very little sag in the face - not for people who need boatloads of surgery. Its a very subtle look - and does not look "done" - ha ha - I tried it out for authenticity by using it when I went to dinner at a friends house who would have no problems telling me if I looked "weird" - when she first saw me she said I looked unusually "well" (she is English, they are very understated) and then asked if I was wearing new makeup or had a facial - and throughout dinner she kept looking at me closely trying to figure out the secret of my "newfound youth" - finally before leaving I told her and she was quite impressed and decided to buy it on Amazon.

So this works but if you put the tapes too close to the ear it can hurt. It is NOT the most comfortable feeling but it is so worth it that I bear a bit of discomfort. It also needs a lot of thick hair to hide the tape - so men can't benefit from this - and also women with fine hair and ofcourse short hair - unless they wear a wig.
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline maybellineo  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 3:15:55 PM(UTC)

Larazelle:

Do you think it would also help the area around the mouth?

Maybellineo
Offline Larazelle  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:35:06 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: maybellineo Go to Quoted Post
Larazelle:

Do you think it would also help the area around the mouth?

Maybellineo

I don't know how it will work on you - but with me there is a "slight" lift of the cheeks that also lifts the edges of the lips in a VERY subtle way - but I didn't see an appreciable lift around the mouth area. If you look at the link they have another similar product for the neck area that may help with the mouth- but I did not need that.

When I use this I get a kind of "Asian" look to my face - like higher cheekbones and eyes a bit slanted - and a "rounder" face - so the total effect is one of youth.

The last time I saw your pics you looked amazingly young and I did not see a problem anywhere - what is happening with your mouth?