logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MissJ  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 11:56:57 PM(UTC)

Chin Wing Tutorial. A Tale of 2 chin wings.

I've drafted out a 'mini' tutorial about chin wings. Although it looks 'simple', it took a LOT of effort to reduce a lot of technicalities with it as to make it simple and straight forward. That is the art of my tutorials. Usually they are private and for $$ (and highly catered to ONE unique individual) but I'm making this one public. Why? Because I'm noticing that some folks are getting that but are NOT good candidates for it and there is enough GENERAL info to predict whether you will be happy with it.

Took gads of time trying to upload it here so it was readable. My system kept REJECTING it because the file size was too big. But when I put it on my Google drive, that was linked to my MIT edu account and I don't use that for my message board.

The tutorial is in the form of a 'story' and based 2 characters; Bob and his brother Bip. Bob is a candidate for custom jaw implants and finds out that after a chin wing, it does not work out well for him. Bip is a candidate for max fax and gets implants instead and that does not work out for him. BOTH are AVERSE to getting the the types of surgery they are 'on target' for because they get swept up in successes of patients who ARE on target for the surgeries neither Bob nor Bib are good candidates for.
MissJ attached the following image(s):
a chin wing study SMALLER (3).jpg (577kb) downloaded 68 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

http://www.amazon.com/?t...surgery.com%2Fmissjforum

Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Greg  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 8:04:17 AM(UTC)

Man
United Kingdom
Fantastic tutorial!!
Where else but here could one have access to such sophisticated and helpful information??!!
Applause
Offline MissJ  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 9:02:04 AM(UTC)

Thanx Greg.

The file size for it exceeded what was allowed by the board settings which is 585 KB. Someone trying to help put it up on Google drive and from there, you could see the WHOLE thing at full size and scroll down to read it. But I was advised NOT to give the link but to download from there and the KB size would fit here. He helps with 'computer stuff' (which i don't understand) and I guess that Google drive thing was connected to MIT edu alum account which could be seen via the link. He kept on saying he REDUCED the file size to 503 KB ( I guess in Google tool) but it kept on being rejected when I tried to attach here because here and on my photo edit software said it was 829KB and not 503. I finally found some way to reduce it so it fit; trial and error, about 20 X attaching it where the board said 'file exceeds maximum file size of 585'. But still, it does not show on board as FULL size so one can scroll down on the document and read it that way ON the board. The original size of 829KB was much better but the board settings would not allow that size to be attached--not even to shrink it down in the display. Anyway, I wish someone could give ME a tutorial on some of this 'computer stuff' I don't understand.

As to the tutorials, I would like to do more on different topics but would not be able to figure out, for the life of me, how to add such large file sizes to here. When I do them privately, the large file sizes can be attached via e mail.
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

Offline MissJ  
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 2:26:52 PM(UTC)

The Not so 'Bobsy twins both get chin wings'.
a chin wing Bobsy twins.jpg (122kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

Offline MissJ  
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:44:13 PM(UTC)

A REAL LIFE example of a 'not Bob'.
a chinwing not BobXray.jpg (272kb) downloaded 5 time(s).

Offline ditterbo  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:00:43 PM(UTC)

Can I have my skull taken out of the crypt now? I promise to behave this time! Lol
Offline MissJ  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:09:06 PM(UTC)

No. I need to use the brain in it for tech help. lol

Originally Posted by: ditterbo Go to Quoted Post
Can I have my skull taken out of the crypt now? I promise to behave this time! Lol