logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mpjanic15  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 1:47:43 PM(UTC)

the first pic here is already after bimax. second is after (two!) chin wings. 3 is after myofunctional treatment and fillers.

then you can see that first pic that is after bimax and i will update this thread with a profile after bimax.

[you requested removal of photos of you as a 'kid'. i removed 2. the way YOU could do this is to go to your i.imgur account and rename the ones you wish to remove from here]

Edited by user Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:47:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: he requested removal of photos of him 'as a kid'

Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Chris K  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 1:49:31 PM(UTC)

Woman
you've done a really good job and completely reshaped your lower chin and jaw in a way that's envious to those deficient in that area.

just cool it with the filler in the area .
Offline Mpjanic15  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 1:53:54 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
you've done a really good job and completely reshaped your lower chin and jaw in a way that's envious to those deficient in that area.

just cool it with the filler in the area .

yeah it's what i'm trying to do. there was a time where i think i was doing it too much. now i'm not and it looks more natural. jesus when i look at my old pictures i can't believe i was such a subhuman
Online MissJ  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 2:29:45 PM(UTC)

Nice presentation. I was working on a chin wing mini tutorial which took days to lay it out in a very easy 'digestible' format so that others could understand better which types are better candidates than others. But it was too f**king BIG to add as a photo file.
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

http://www.amazon.com/?t...surgery.com%2Fmissjforum

Offline lamb  
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 2:33:57 PM(UTC)

Amazing. Lots of respect for you. I really wish I would have done maxfax. I may do malar osteotomy in isolation. Enjoy what you have achieiced. No need for fillers.
Offline Chris K  
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 3:40:41 PM(UTC)

Woman
Something I think is important for drastic makeover cases to come to terms with is to find peace with the face you started out with. Otherwise you won't find peace with the current face, no matter how good it looks to others.

Offline george  
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 4:04:58 PM(UTC)

Are there any doctors here in the USA that do chin wings?

I wonder if gunson does.

However, what did you do to your jaw area to get those angles? They look really nice
Offline ditterbo  
#8 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 12:49:20 PM(UTC)

Was it really only bimax that made your lips so much fuller? Looking at before any surgery shots and the one post bimax only, they look completely different.
Offline Mpjanic15  
#9 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 6:47:51 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ditterbo Go to Quoted Post
Was it really only bimax that made your lips so much fuller? Looking at before any surgery shots and the one post bimax only, they look completely different.

yes, only bimax i swear (why would i lie here loool).
Online MissJ  
#10 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 7:57:26 PM(UTC)

Your lips were pretty full in the photo with the BLUE SQUARE in it. hope that was not one you wanted me to remove. Please check the ones you wanted me to remove; 'The ones where you were a kid'. i removed 2 that looked kind of young, one was with a rhino and chin implant and the other was before anything (so that would have been when you 'were a kid') Also, you have the capacity to remove photos by editing your post and removing the links to them.
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

Offline Mpjanic15  
#11 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 8:10:22 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Your lips were pretty full in the photo with the BLUE SQUARE in it. hope that was not one you wanted me to remove. Please check the ones you wanted me to remove; 'The ones where you were a kid'. i removed 2 that looked kind of young, one was with a rhino and chin implant and the other was before anything (so that would have been when you 'were a kid') Also, you have the capacity to remove photos by editing your post and removing the links to them.

yes thanks i did so. i used to pose differently and so my lips look thinner in the picture as a kid (i would squint and "tense" the upper lip) hence why it looked thinner

however lefort I made it much bigger for sure
Offline Sylvan  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:22:39 PM(UTC)

Really nice work. I'm looking at similar surgeries so, knowing who your surgeon is, I might consult with them when I'm ready to.
Offline Mpjanic15  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:44:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Sylvan Go to Quoted Post
Really nice work. I'm looking at similar surgeries so, knowing who your surgeon is, I might consult with them when I'm ready to.

zarrinbal, marianetti, cervelli are my golden trio. a little bit like totti batistuta montella in 2001.
Offline Sylvan  
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:36:03 AM(UTC)

How easy are they to communicate with in English?
Online MissJ  
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:45:20 PM(UTC)

Keep in mind that I SAW one of the photos (you removed) where your lips were quite VOLUMINOUS when you were not a kid but before ANY surgery. They were BIG before any max fax. What max fax did was gave them more structural support.

Originally Posted by: Mpjanic15 Go to Quoted Post
yes thanks i did so. i used to pose differently and so my lips look thinner in the picture as a kid (i would squint and "tense" the upper lip) hence why it looked thinner

however lefort I made it much bigger for sure