logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MissJ  
#16 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 9:56:36 AM(UTC)

Reminds me of outdated wall paper. UserPostedImage

Reminds me of outdated wall paper.

Originally Posted by: nightowl Go to Quoted Post
The photo of her wearing the Dolce & Gabbana dress was stunning. The top portion of the dress was too small for her large boobs but I fell in love with the dress. I really want it...
http://www.lwcloset.com/wp-cont...h-silk-dress-384x509.jpg
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

http://www.amazon.com/?t...surgery.com%2Fmissjforum

Offline cybergirl  
#17 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 5:42:37 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: frizzy Go to Quoted Post
Cybergirl you have the BEST skills for finding great pictures! And yes night owl, I can't believe she doesn't at least get microblading on the brows.

Thanks, but no skill required. Google images with tool tab/size set on large:)

It looks like she recently had a tip plasty too. Her tip used to be bulbous with hanging larger nostrils. Now it looks like she lifted the tip and reduced the tip and nostrils. Old nose on bottom.

cybergirl attached the following image(s):
pa_new_nose.jpg (277kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
pa_old_nose.jpg (150kb) downloaded 5 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Offline Hoss  
#18 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 5:56:18 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Reminds me of outdated wall paper. UserPostedImage

Reminds me of outdated wall paper.

That wallpaper is actually quite fashionable, depending on your perspective.

I think it looks like she has had facelift / bleph / temporal brow lift. She needs to pay more attention to her skin however. She has a lot of sun damage that needs to be corrected.
Offline MissJ  
#19 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 7:15:59 PM(UTC)

Well, it's dated for walls. But I imagine a clothing designer could use it.
If this post has been helpful, consider clicking on the link below and buying something from my f**king Amazon portal.

Offline Greg  
#20 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 7:25:17 PM(UTC)

Man
United Kingdom
Originally Posted by: cybergirl Go to Quoted Post
Thanks, but no skill required. Google images with tool tab/size set on large:)

It looks like she recently had a tip plasty too. Her tip used to be bulbous with hanging larger nostrils. Now it looks like she lifted the tip and reduced the tip and nostrils. Old nose on bottom.

Yes her nasal tip definitely now looks modified since the old nose, and it also looks like she had an upper bleph. Those two things are enough to change her look a lot.
Offline Nim  
#21 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 11:31:34 PM(UTC)

I think she looks great! Could use a more natural eyebrow....the thin line is ugh! And she could use a little under chin tightening.....as seen in the profile shot,.....But, IMO much prettier.
Skygirl5 from MMH
Offline frizzy  
#22 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 9:59:19 PM(UTC)

Woman
Maybe I'm being too hard on her but I think she looks pretty average. I would think if she had a facelift (which seems obvious from the scars) that her neck and chin would look a lot better. The profile pic shows her looking saggy.
Offline IrishEyes  
#23 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 2:16:55 AM(UTC)

She looks so different:

http://www.dailymail.co....nisable-Cannes-2017.html

Those eyebrows are dreadful, but I think the skin on her décolletage area looks lovely (particularly as I assume she's had a lot of sun exposure). Oh and beautiful dress and earrings.

The first photo I thought she was Melanie Griffith.
Offline Hoss  
#24 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 2:50:20 AM(UTC)

She looks stretched - especially in the cheek. And too much filler / fat. The whole look is just bad and looks too contrived. She is trying too hard. And the earrings were way to heavy for her ears.... she needs to tone it down a bit.
Offline Jane2222  
#25 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 6:47:13 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Hoss Go to Quoted Post
She looks stretched - especially in the cheek. And too much filler / fat. The whole look is just bad and looks too contrived. She is trying too hard. And the earrings were way to heavy for her ears.... she needs to tone it down a bit.

Her face is gone. I liked her natural nose. She let someone reduce her nose.... Very sad.
Offline Chris K  
#26 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 2:06:27 PM(UTC)

Woman
she looks better i think

she looked like a haggard drug addict alcoholic hepatitis wrung out old sex symbol for a long time.

she looks better. its not the best work or placement of filler but she looks better.
Offline MissJ  
#27 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:29:20 PM(UTC)

Ya, i think so but also DIFFERENT. I liked her OTHER look better though. But with aging, you can't really hold the same look as that when one was younger or really get all of everything back with PS.

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
she looks better i think

she looked like a haggard drug addict alcoholic hepatitis wrung out old sex symbol for a long time.

she looks better. its not the best work or placement of filler but she looks better.

Offline Chris K  
#28 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 5:34:46 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Ya, i think so but also DIFFERENT. I liked her OTHER look better though. But with aging, you can't really hold the same look as that when one was younger or really get all of everything back with PS.

no you can't. if you have a surgeon with a meticulous eye and a really good injector you can go back to pictures at certain reasonable ages and recreate best as possible.

that's why i think its always best to change hair and style as you round corners in aging so the changes are less noticeable.

i think susan lucci did a good job. morgan fairchild did for a long time until recently when her face blew up.
Offline MissJ  
#29 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2017 6:06:32 PM(UTC)

I see it with Maddonna too. I think she looks really good but of course not the same as she did in her heyday when younger.

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
no you can't. if you have a surgeon with a meticulous eye and a really good injector you can go back to pictures at certain reasonable ages and recreate best as possible.

that's why i think its always best to change hair and style as you round corners in aging so the changes are less noticeable.

i think susan lucci did a good job. morgan fairchild did for a long time until recently when her face blew up.