logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Larazelle  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, April 5, 2017 10:26:10 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Nikki613 Go to Quoted Post
I had a friend do IPL on some small broken capillaries when she opened up her business but she's an aesthetician. We did 6 sessions and she burned me once (that was the end of that). Plus it made no difference on the red spots.

I saw a Dr today for botox and about the red spots on my chest, she's not a PS but she does fillers and laser stuff... I asked her to do v-beam or it's equivalent but she wants to try IPL first. Then, if that doesn't work she will do the v-beam.

I think the IPL will be a waste of time and $$. Also, she's expensive I had botox done today in my forehead and she charged me 500$!! The most I've ever paid is 300. It was about 18 months ago though..

This may be off topic but how often does everyone get botox done? I think I waited too long this time. The last time I had it done was 18 months ago. Before that it was about a year.

Its funny I was just thinking about Botox today and how I have never had it done - nor have I had any kind of filler - I am a "hard core PS fan" - rah rah ... having said that I was noticing a few laugh lines under my eyes that I wonder Botox would help with - however I remember BugJune (remember her?) having a bad experience with Botox - like she got bags under her eyes and so I worry -
It would be nice to start a BOTOX thread - I don't think we have had one

Offline Nikki613  
#62 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:02:02 AM(UTC)

Woman
Canada
Originally Posted by: Larazelle Go to Quoted Post
------------------
Its funny I was just thinking about Botox today and how I have never had it done - nor have I had any kind of filler - I am a "hard core PS fan" - rah rah ... having said that I was noticing a few laugh lines under my eyes that I wonder Botox would help with - however I remember BugJune (remember her?) having a bad experience with Botox - like she got bags under her eyes and so I worry -
It would be nice to start a BOTOX thread - I don't think we have had one

Just make sure you go to a PS for the botox. I think it is super common now and most PS's have had a ton of experience with it.

I think the only area of concern would be the botox itself, ensuring it comes from a well established brand name company.

I'll start the tread.... I was going to say something here but I may as well write it is the thread..

Offline Nikki613  
#63 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 9:12:49 AM(UTC)

Woman
Canada
Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Those are all PUFF pieces on him. He looks bizarre. I guess if he didn't, he could not CAPITALIZE on his PS.

I looked at the article his recent pics are featured in. It lists each procedure and a price tag but although he mentions a chin implant, he does not admit to cheek implants...

I mean looking at the before pics he must have had cheek implants... Right???

How else would you get that much projection and solid structure??? I don't think lifts and fat grafts and/or fillers can give you that much of a difference in shape/contour in the cheek area.
Offline MissJ  
#64 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2017 10:32:56 AM(UTC)

His cheek area looks overly BLOWN up which one can do by over stuffing with fillers. However, I'm not up to spending time and attention analyzing what he most likely had.

I looked at the article his recent pics are featured in. It lists each procedure and a price tag but although he mentions a chin implant, he does not admit to cheek implants...

I mean looking at the before pics he must have had cheek implants... Right???

How else would you get that much projection and solid structure??? I don't think lifts and fat grafts and/or fillers can give you that much of a difference in shape/contour in the cheek area.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Nikki613  
#65 Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 8:48:54 PM(UTC)

Woman
Canada
Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
His cheek area looks overly BLOWN up which one can do by over stuffing with fillers. However, I'm not up to spending time and attention analyzing what he most likely had.

I'm sure its a bit of everything anyway.. Plus, it's not like anyone would want to emulate what he has done..
Offline MissJ  
#66 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 10:43:54 AM(UTC)

Well, people with heightened aesthetic sensibilities wouldn't. But if you look where he's SHOW CASED in; rag mag from UK where PUFF PIECES are written about him and also in one of Andrew Ordon's associated enterprises where they give AWARDS to such PS FREAKS, I'm sure the exposure kicks up a lot of requests from the hoi polloi for similar.

I'm sure its a bit of everything anyway.. Plus, it's not like anyone would want to emulate what he has done..

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.