logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Quno  
#16 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 2:46:43 PM(UTC)

The RS lady was one of the lucky ones, put it that way. Thank god she can't afford him to do any more work... blessing in disguise.
Offline Zoey  
#17 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 2:55:11 PM(UTC)

You can add to that "for someone who claims to be an extremely busy famous Beverly Hills plastic surgeon" it was recently brought to my attention, that he seems to spend mucho time daily on Realself answering questions. So for someone living on their laurels, all he needs is to do is hook a couple of Realself patients every week, charge them his outrageous fees, and then he has the rest of the week to party. And BTY, if you look at 90% of his answers in Realself he answers them twice. I guess that boosts his ratings somehow. He always seems to have an angle. LOL

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Well, IF instead you had asked; 'Is this an acceptable DOCTOR', one who:

a: Gets a lot of patients due to his being a TV doctor (Extreme make-over)

b: Treats some of them who travel to see him, due to his FAME, with reckless disregard as in not showing up because he 'CAN' do that and 'because' his fame will just bring more patients falling in his lap--so what should he care if he stiffs a few who sacrifice a lot to get there--

c: Does not even cut a past patient a break who would like to see him again BUT can't because he upped his prices...

My answer would have been 'NO'. You did not ask the right question. LOL.

Offline Hoss  
#18 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 3:06:05 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
You can add to that "for someone who claims to be an extremely busy famous Beverly Hills plastic surgeon" it was recently brought to my attention, that he seems to spend mucho time daily on Realself answering questions. So for someone living on their laurels, all he needs is to do is hook a couple of Realself patients every week, charge them his outrageous fees, and then he has the rest of the week to party. And BTY, if you look at 90% of his answers in Realself he answers them twice. I guess that boosts his ratings somehow. He always seems to have an angle. LOL

When I booked my consult I was able to see him a few days later, like, within a week_______

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:00:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Hoss requested removal of his comments subsequent to their being publicly viewable.

Offline Quno  
#19 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 3:14:18 PM(UTC)

What kind of doctor just doesn't turn up for work? I think most people can guess why not.
Offline IrishEyes  
#20 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 3:21:08 PM(UTC)

he's also promoting 'products' now. calls himself the 'inventor' of a night bra that prevents sag...
Offline Quno  
#21 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 3:24:10 PM(UTC)

That is a rubbish idea - might do well on QVC.
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#22 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 9:22:27 AM(UTC)

Scars can be revised and improved. Agree that the overall mouth area is improved in the after. Her before mouth also looked surgical to me.
Offline Anya77  
#23 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 2:32:50 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Quno Go to Quoted Post
That is a rubbish idea - might do well on QVC.

I agree but if his bra does well on QVC he could potentially be on his way to retirement at least that's what I see on Shark Tank lol.
Offline Sarah W  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:30:27 PM(UTC)

Woman
Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post

You still really hate him. I had such beautiful work performed by him as you know, I cannot speak highly enough of his work. I am about 8 years out from my MECLL(medially extended lip lift and corner lip lift) now and still thrilled with my result. I guess the happy patients do not come here and complain.I see others posting here such as MrsManhattanBeach who was also thrilled with his lip lift and has photos to boot. I am sorry you have had an unhappy experience but you are actually Doctor bashing and I take exception to that

Edited by moderator Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:40:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: to separate quote of poster from previous poster

Offline Chris K  
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:56:25 AM(UTC)

Woman
sarah it's wonderful to see you in these parts of town!

Offline MissJ  
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:44:12 PM(UTC)

ditto.

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
sarah it's wonderful to see you in these parts of town!

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Sarah W  
#27 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 6:27:39 PM(UTC)

Woman
Thanks Chris and MissJ. I have had a bit of a break due to various family dramas. I hope you have all been having a grand old time:)
Offline kim1  
#28 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:58:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Quno Go to Quoted Post
What kind of doctor just doesn't turn up for work? I think most people can guess why not.

thats just bizarre! Maybe he out skiing again and forgot he had to be in work? I can't believe he has stood people up! When I had my surgery he had me not eat until from 12:00 the night before but then he kept postponing my surgery until 5:00 pm the next day and I was really hungry. That is not professional. He should have had the office reschedule me but instead they kept telling me he will be ready for you very soon.
Offline Hoss  
#29 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 8:04:47 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kim1 Go to Quoted Post
thats just bizarre! Maybe he out skiing again and forgot he had to be in work? I can't believe he has stood people up! When I had my surgery he had me not eat until from 12:00 the night before but then he kept postponing my surgery until 5:00 pm the next day and I was really hungry. That is not professional. He should have had the office reschedule me but instead they kept telling me he will be ready for you very soon.

Where you happy with the results, Kim?
Offline Zoey  
#30 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 10:00:15 AM(UTC)

Hoss do a search on her Kim's name and you will have your answer.

Originally Posted by: Hoss Go to Quoted Post
Where you happy with the results, Kim?