logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robin  
#16 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 2:56:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Hoss Go to Quoted Post
I think a lot of their work is also down to Simon Ourian. I am not sure what to make of him... I am in LA regularly, but I've never been tempted to consult with him. I don't know, he just doesn't seem 'legit' to me.

He is mentioned in this article (which is hanging off of dr rosenberg's website)

http://www.drdavidrosenb...should-i-get-a-facelift/

The author explores surgical and nonsurgical rejuvenation for a 50+ face. Dr Ourian presents her with a non-surgical plan - filler and CoolLaser - which costs $33,000!!! And to be repeated every 2-4 years (p256 of the magazine)

A full facelift, necklift and fat transfer from dr Marten will run 30K and last a lot longer.

Offline Hoss  
#17 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 5:56:27 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
He is mentioned in this article (which is hanging off of dr rosenberg's website)

http://www.drdavidrosenb...should-i-get-a-facelift/

The author explores surgical and nonsurgical rejuvenation for a 50+ face. Dr Ourian presents her with a non-surgical plan - filler and CoolLaser - which costs $33,000!!! And to be repeated every 2-4 years (p256 of the magazine)

A full facelift, necklift and fat transfer from dr Marten will run 30K and last a lot longer.

Edited by user Friday, January 20, 2017 1:42:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Chris K  
#18 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 6:11:07 PM(UTC)

Woman
at this point in time, there is no way around a good surgeon/surgery.

you can fill and laser til the cows come home and will not get the long lasting, natural, artistic result that a good surgeon can provide.
Offline Quno  
#19 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 7:50:53 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
at this point in time, there is no way around a good surgeon/surgery.

you can fill and laser til the cows come home and will not get the long lasting, natural, artistic result that a good surgeon can provide.

Depends - some people are genetically blessed with good skin and bone structure and just need to 'maintain' their looks.

The biggest problem is that volumetric fillers are used and abused in instances where the patient would benefit from lasers or tightening.
Offline Robin  
#20 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 9:49:39 PM(UTC)

My mum's quote from Marten was nearer 50k for 'the works'....

Ourian however is ridiculously over priced, regardless!

i'm assuming that includes some things like eyes, browlift, ??

my numbers are from a recent quote - facelift, necklift and partial face fat transfer - 30K. no bleph, brow, lip etc...
Offline Hoss  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 4:48:04 AM(UTC)

i'm assuming that includes some things like eyes, browlift, ??

my numbers are from a recent quote - facelift, necklift and partial face fat transfer - 30K. no bleph, brow, lip etc...

Edited by user Saturday, January 7, 2017 7:01:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Jane2222  
#22 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 6:54:09 PM(UTC)

I wonder who did Kim's rhinoplasty and possible revisions. Fisher isn't known for that. Ourian is non-surgical.
Offline Freya  
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 1:33:43 PM(UTC)

I can't figure out Kris Jenner's nose. Is it the result of rhinoplasty, cocaine or a combination of both? Think
Offline MissJ  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 12:37:29 AM(UTC)

He doesn't seem legit to me either, especially since MMH was recently SPAMMED 3X in a row via multi-screen name violator promoting him. 2 entries of multi id were from Ukraine. The 3rd from Russia. I'm keeping logs of how persistent the spam promoter is.

I think a lot of their work is also down to Simon Ourian. I am not sure what to make of him... I am in LA regularly, but I've never been tempted to consult with him. I don't know, he just doesn't seem 'legit' to me.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Viking  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:15:34 AM(UTC)

Man
United States
Has Kim had an endoscopic midface lift?

I have malar bags from fat loss and I'm only in my 20's. I'm wondering if they're worth tightening up with that kind of face lift. Don't want any volume/filler.
Offline Jane2222  
#26 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 2:28:17 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
He doesn't seem legit to me either, especially since MMH was recently SPAMMED 3X in a row via multi-screen name violator promoting him. 2 entries of multi id were from Ukraine. The 3rd from Russia. I'm keeping logs of how persistent the spam promoter is.

Sooooo, I just read your note on MMH! Can it really be true that the spamming is associated with catheal/kittens. I've had major problems with this girl as she decided to lift my negative review of my own surgeon and repost it on many review websites in an effort to extract money from my surgeon who (lucky for her) it seems she didn't even have surgery with!

Offline MissJ  
#27 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 6:34:56 PM(UTC)

A recent promo for Ourion (sp?) came from yet another screen name and THIS one was on the account of catheal09 and kittens24. Usually I just delete obvious promos for a doctor and spare readers from them. But this party is PERSISTENT and WON'T STOP. Many many weird promos for Ourion were coming from IPs in Russia and Ukraine where people can be hired to drop promos. Banning did not stop it. Nor did the warnings to the party doing it. The more they post, the more they TRIP UP such that if I ban BLOCKS of IPs from the country that is spamming, they've gotta then use a US IP that they may have used before on MMH. So, at that point, the Ourion promo poster's IP was same as catheal09 and kittens24. Catheal/kittens24 started out with 'botched by Nacify' and then morphed into kittens24 after surgery with D.avis but went on to complain about D.avis. So under their posts I listed they were SAME person.

Anyway, with that type of person who will NOT STOP, I just out them openly. If I delete with that type of poster doing what they are doing and not stopping, it's same as removing EVIDENCE that they are doing it and the evidence should be there openly for that type of abuse. Hey, maybe your doctor would be interested in the IPs I'm going to list for that party.

Originally Posted by: Jane2222 Go to Quoted Post
Sooooo, I just read your note on MMH! Can it really be true that the spamming is associated with catheal/kittens. I've had major problems with this girl as she decided to lift my negative review of my own surgeon and repost it on many review websites in an effort to extract money from my surgeon who (lucky for her) it seems she didn't even have surgery with!

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline maybellineo  
#28 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 8:58:38 PM(UTC)

Kylie Jenner? post pics to show what you mean?

Kylie had the biggest transformation of all of them. Her eyes were a totally different shape originally and she had a brow lift too. Her nose was changed very subtly. Of course her lips were augmented. Her chin and jaw look totally different as well. And that is just her facial plastic surgery. She had a breast augmentation and a butt augmentation too.

Khloe also had a good transformation. By that I mean she went from being the most unattractive to almost the best looking besides Kendall who is the fashion model. Khloe had a Rhino but a very conservative one, definitely a lip lift that's all I can see surgically, and a lot of fillers and botox. And her body of course but I think she has done the body the old fashioned way. Diet and a lot of exercise. . Kendall the fashion model had Just a rhino and acne treatments. Kim still looks like Kim except less ethic after her first rhino. Kourtney the oldest had breast augmentation and a rhino.
Offline maybellineo  
#29 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 8:59:46 PM(UTC)

Kylie Jenner? post pics to show what you mean?

Here is a link Robin:

https://heatworld.com/ce...lastic-surgery-timeline/

Offline Robin  
#30 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 8:47:47 AM(UTC)

lips (which she finally admitted to) and nose, maybe botox.

facial shape is the same just less baby fat. brows/eyes are the same, just more made up and thicker brows.

she may have/probably had veneers which changes the mouth area, but doesn't smile for photos anymore. someone probably told her it was unflattering to her face. there is one photo in there where her mouth is partially open and you can see that her teeth are bulked up.