logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Winny  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:29:54 PM(UTC)

There are many RealSelf reviews claiming this dr is a miracle worker . I am wondering if anyone knows anything about him . I myself am going to stick with Dr. G im just curios .
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Hoss  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 9:01:19 PM(UTC)

He has cropped up on my radar recently too - there are definitely some impressive before and afters coming from him. I would seriously consider him if I didn't already have a doc I trusted.
Offline Winny  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 10:40:55 PM(UTC)

I looked up his credentials they are not that impressive so it's a bit odd. Like where did he come from all of the sudden .
Offline Hoss  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 4:01:46 AM(UTC)

I dont think a doctor always needs to have impressive credentials. Some doctors have impressive credentials but are pretty crap when it comes to doing what you need them to do. Other doctors don't focus so much on doing the academic stuff you need to gain the 'impressive' credentials and just get on with treating patients and achieving great outcomes. Maybe that is the camp that Hamilton falls into.
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 4:36:35 AM(UTC)

The photos are impressive!
Offline Jane2222  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 4:56:34 AM(UTC)

He is well regarded for fixing septal perforations, which is no easy task.
Offline Winny  
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 8:38:53 AM(UTC)

But it doesn't appear that he has a lot of years under his belt . I'm just skeptical .but I do like his style .he gave some real self women very pretty noses . There is just very little info about him .
Offline IrishEyes  
#8 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 8:56:55 AM(UTC)

credentials supporting results are important to me. Hence why I liked Dr Ben T's resume/cv after 1st seeing his b/as.
Offline MissJ  
#9 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:26:01 PM(UTC)

Seems like he knows how to 'work it' on the net. Like he has separate domains for stuff people would be searching Google for such as: 'Septal perforation dot com', 'Black nose job dot com' and things like that. So, looks like he gets his TARGET market from setting up domains that net in people right up his alley and does a good job with them. Then they praise on RS. Looks like he has a good share of 'green light noses too--the VIRGIN ones with the HUMPS--that are actually easiest for docs to fix (but look difficult to patients) , give most satisfaction to patients and are impressive in before/after pics for the average patient who does not know what a 'green light' nose is.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Jane2222  
#10 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:29:44 PM(UTC)

I know what you mean Miss J and agree with Winny. It is the reason I would look to someone else for a complex revision. However, I am very happy for a recent patient of his. He seems to have done a lovely job to restore her tip which had been cut off.
Offline MissJ  
#11 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:47:10 PM(UTC)

Hard to even sift through his wordy 'about' section to sift for the CV. I prefer a bullet list that includes YEAR practice was started which needs dates for years graduated and resident and of course a lot of bulleting of other things. He seems kind of young.

Originally Posted by: Jane2222 Go to Quoted Post
I know what you mean Miss J and agree with Winny. It is the reason I would look to someone else for a complex revision. However, I am very happy for a recent patient of his. He seems to have done a lovely job to restore her tip which had been cut off.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Winny  
#12 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 4:13:15 PM(UTC)

That's why I asked about him . Even on vitals there is very little about his education and residency . I also noticed he has several domains . There is no way he's been practicing for more then a few years . I also noticed he works as part of an ent group .
Offline MissJ  
#13 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 6:51:46 PM(UTC)

He seems young and 'newbie' but knows how to attract the type of patients who might be good for him and get good results

Originally Posted by: Winny Go to Quoted Post
That's why I asked about him . Even on vitals there is very little about his education and residency . I also noticed he has several domains . There is no way he's been practicing for more then a few years . I also noticed he works as part of an ent group .

Offline Winny  
#14 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 8:52:33 AM(UTC)

I'm just weary of these sort of doctors because Boahene was new got s few great results then messed up or did mediocre work on a whole bunch . And my former Dr. get famous the same way . He has many domains also and pops up with google search of rr. Dr. Shah also started the same way and he's a 99% botcher
Offline noseman123  
#15 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 12:10:34 PM(UTC)

One of my friends got botched by a popular chicago doctor causing a septal perforation. That doctor then gave my friend a list of doctors that may be able to help. Hamilton was on the list. My friend consulted with Hamilton but Hamilton pretty much garaunteed closure of the perforation. All other doctors said 90% chance is the best they could offer. So my friend though Hamilton was over promising. He ended up going to Frankel, whcih is another story.