logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Greg  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:55:22 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 9/20/2014(UTC)
Posts: 120
Man
United Kingdom
I am so glad to discover that it is ok to post a question about a body procedure if it goes in this section! I have wanted forever to ask for some input regarding correction of the look of my tummy but I had thought since it wasn't a face issue that I shouldn't bring it up on this forum.....yet this is the only forum I trust for sophisticated advice.
Offline Zoey  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 9:27:48 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,435
I need to switch out my implants too!!

Edited by moderator Wednesday, August 9, 2017 12:51:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline lucillenyc  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 9:35:52 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 5/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 439
Location: San Diego
Why do you want to switch out your implants, Zoey?

I had a breast augmentation with saline implants in 2005. Hands down, one of the best decisions I've ever made. I LOVE my boobs, lol. But I wouldn't mind going a bit smaller and switching to silicone.

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
I need to switch out my implants too!!



Edited by moderator Wednesday, August 9, 2017 12:51:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Zoey  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 9:44:10 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,435
My silicone implants are over 20 years old. I have always loved them but I would like a lift with new silicone implants. On a side note, I had a mammogram a month ago and I had a different technician than the one I usually have. She was very rough. Anyway my right breast is still very sore. I think the implant may have ruptured.

Originally Posted by: lucillenyc Go to Quoted Post
Why do you want to switch out your implants, Zoey?

I had a breast augmentation with saline implants in 2005. Hands down, one of the best decisions I've ever made. I LOVE my boobs, lol. But I wouldn't mind going a bit smaller and switching to silicone.

Offline MissJ  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 1:25:08 PM(UTC)
Rank: Administration

Joined: 5/14/2008(UTC)
Posts: 25,736
For breast implant info, I would suggest MMH boards BUT starting from years 2005 to 2009 when 'yourownchoice' which was miki who was the mod there. She was extremely knowledgeable.
So, you would need to actually START reading their board on the LAST pages of it and then work backwards. The BA board there is 388 pages long. Here is a sample page from the earlier pages.


http://messageboards.mak...fd573014f0eed0013fe56f36
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Zoey  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:27:16 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,435
Was there something wrong with that forum I mentioned. It just looked to me as though it was active and had lots of recent activity. I thought it would help readers looking for doctors who are popular now vs years ago.


Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
I need to switch out my implants too!!


Offline MissJ  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:59:38 PM(UTC)
Rank: Administration

Joined: 5/14/2008(UTC)
Posts: 25,736
Zoey,
The site says; 'Just implants' but has other face sections. Also one of those sites with doc sponsors. Anyway, I'm not to keen on link dropping to other boards especially on the public section of my site.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Zoey  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:01:25 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,435
I understand, no problem. It makes sense.

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Zoey,
The site says; 'Just implants' but has other face sections. Also one of those sites with doc sponsors. Anyway, I'm not to keen on link dropping to other boards especially on the public section of my site.


Offline Chris K  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:41:31 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 8,293
Woman
Location: miss j's board
Zoey,

Are you looking for a breast specialist?
Offline Zoey  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 11:03:28 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,435
My dream breast specialist is ChrisK but he is so busy; I don't know how long it will take to get an appt. with him.


Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
Zoey,

Are you looking for a breast specialist?


Offline Chris K  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 11:15:48 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 8,293
Woman
Location: miss j's board
I am very busy but talk to my cuckoo secretary, sterlingrose, and maybe we can squeeze you in to see what this aggressive mammogram technician did.
Offline Zoey  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 11:22:01 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,435
Thanks Chris, I hope she can work something out. It's always good to have a direct connection.

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
I am very busy but talk to my cuckoo secretary, sterlingrose, and maybe we can squeeze you in to see what this aggressive mammogram technician did.


Offline maybellineo  
#28 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 12:22:47 PM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 7/10/2008(UTC)
Posts: 355
Location: New Orleans
Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
My silicone implants are over 20 years old. I have always loved them but I would like a lift with new silicone implants. On a side note, I had a mammogram a month ago and I had a different technician than the one I usually have. She was very rough. Anyway my right breast is still very sore. I think the implant may have ruptured.



Zoey:

2 years in a row I had one of my saline implants ruptured during a mammogram. No more over the muscle saline implants for me. I finally went under the muscle silicone implants and no more ruptures or in capsulation since. My silicone implants are 8 9 years old now.


Maybellineo
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
Previous Topic Next Topic
2 Pages<12
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.