logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Anya77  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:50:42 AM(UTC)

The general consensus is that RealSelf is biased and tacky. By no means do I want this to become a thread on body procedures as that isn't within the TOS guidelines and definitely not what Miss J wants for the forum . I am looking to get my breasts redone post pregnancy and all I seem to be finding are real self reviews and other similarly biased message boards. Any ideas guys? I'm looking for an honest forum like this one.
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline MissJ  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:54:57 AM(UTC)

I don't know about 'reviews' but you can post about body procedures if you like in THIS section.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Anya77  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 1:42:01 AM(UTC)

Thank you, for example; I would like to know breast implant surgeons in Southern California worth consulting with? Is this a thread topic I can start?
Offline MissJ  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:57:45 AM(UTC)

Yes. If you like.
Offline Robin  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:38:15 PM(UTC)

I would suggest you consult with Dr Kao in Santa Monica. If you google his info will come up.

Try implantinfo.com.
Offline MissJ  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:50:14 PM(UTC)

By the way. Thanx for the contribute to the board.

If, I remember correctly, on the YTF board, Marianne wanted to go to a Dr. Kim in LA. Think it could have been a David Kim. So, maybe look into his CV, ratings etc.
Offline Anya77  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:03:01 AM(UTC)

Robin ; thank you! I will look him/ her up!

Miss J; you're welcome, been meaning to do it for awhile now.. Funny you should mention Dr. Kim, he is on my list, already consulted with him. Very very good technically, he is extremely dry. Looks at his iPad the whole consult, this had me worried. Very pricey as well, 16,000 for breast implant exchange with a lift ( I don't necessarily need but I am borderline). If I went to him I wouldn't get the lift, 16,000 no way.
Offline Robin  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:58:29 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
By the way. Thanx for the contribute to the board.

If, I remember correctly, on the YTF board, Marianne wanted to go to a Dr. Kim in LA. Think it could have been a David Kim. So, maybe look into his CV, ratings etc.

I think M went to dr Kim when she was trying to go bigger. I've gone with a friend to his office and he does lots of adult entertainment types... everyone in his office was "done" looking. He will do more modest work (he did on my friend) but it's not what he's known for, and he's not got a great manner.

I actually got dr Kao's name from M also... he does a lot of tricky cosmetic work on breasts and is able to do lifts without anchor scars in cases where other surgeons do full anchor lifts, which is why I mention him to Anya since she is in the "mommy makeover" stage. M ended up going to dr Kao to fix things up when she was downsizing.

Offline Robin  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:00:59 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
Robin ; thank you! I will look him/ her up!

Miss J; you're welcome, been meaning to do it for awhile now.. Funny you should mention Dr. Kim, he is on my list, already consulted with him. Very very good technically, he is extremely dry. Looks at his iPad the whole consult, this had me worried. Very pricey as well, 16,000 for breast implant exchange with a lift ( I don't necessarily need but I am borderline). If I went to him I wouldn't get the lift, 16,000 no way.

haha i didn't read this until after i wrote my response... yeah, my friend said "he's a bit of a jerk" when she told me she had chosen him.

Kao is very expensive too, unfortunately.

Also try cosmeticsurgeryforums.com - they are primarily focused on breast discussions - board is run by Bailey who used to moderate on M's board
Offline MissJ  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:53:24 AM(UTC)

Thanx. Ya, she mentioned a 'Kim' and a 'Kao', now that you mention it. Long time ago. Names similar, so I guess there were 2 names and 'Kim' just stuck in my head.

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
I think M went to dr Kim when she was trying to go bigger. I've gone with a friend to his office and he does lots of adult entertainment types... everyone in his office was "done" looking. He will do more modest work (he did on my friend) but it's not what he's known for, and he's not got a great manner.

I actually got dr Kao's name from M also... he does a lot of tricky cosmetic work on breasts and is able to do lifts without anchor scars in cases where other surgeons do full anchor lifts, which is why I mention him to Anya since she is in the "mommy makeover" stage. M ended up going to dr Kao to fix things up when she was downsizing.

Offline Anya77  
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 1:14:41 AM(UTC)

haha i didn't read this until after i wrote my response... yeah, my friend said "he's a bit of a jerk" when she told me she had chosen him.

Kao is very expensive too, unfortunately.

Also try cosmeticsurgeryforums.com - they are primarily focused on breast discussions - board is run by Bailey who used to moderate on M's board

Thanks so much, I just registered with Bailey's breast board, it looks pretty inclusive!
Offline Anya77  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:26:12 PM(UTC)

Hmm so far on Bailey's board it looks like the last post may have been about 2 years ago, there's a lot if info but the board looks abandoned. I wonder why?
Offline Robin  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:09:15 PM(UTC)

Oh I didn't realize that, I haven't been there in a long time. Too bad
Offline Anya77  
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:06:44 AM(UTC)

Oh I didn't realize that, I haven't been there in a long time. Too bad

Her board is still really helpful, thank you! I just went back and realized it's actually only certain categories that are not current and they are the main categories that I'm interested in.. I wonder if Bailey is still into running it? There are a bunch of members sorta lamenting how no ones been around for awhile as well. I hope that never happens here !

Edited by user Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:54:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline kk25  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:24:41 AM(UTC)

What about for lipo? Who is good?