logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline nightowl  
#16 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 11:18:35 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
The short of it is that one NEEDS to show photos if one wants to make a case to others. This person doesn't. Just a quick scan of the text tells me its more rant than informative.

Also, not a good thing that RS does not watch out for multi-ID abuse.
Yes, I agree. If I had been badly injured by a device and started making extremely strong allegations, I would certainly post clear before and afters to show the damage. The doctors she ranted at on the RS Q&A asked her multiple times to post clear pics but she refused and instead posted a photoshopped eye and a chin, both very blurry and unclear. None of it makes sense. Unfortunately RS has very little credibility due to the multiple user ID's and obvious rave reviews that come straight from the doctor's office. We're very lucky to have this forum to share accurate information!

Online Meeka  
#17 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 5:03:27 AM(UTC)

Renee was on UK TV last night promoting her new film. Her face was very animated and she didn't appear to have any botox or filler. Also her eyes looked older and smaller but they still looked hooded.
Offline Quno  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:34:58 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: nightowl Go to Quoted Post

(I'm not affiliated in any way, but the woman who wrote this blog was an actress and also has a facebook page documenting how Ultherapy destroyed her face. Parts of her writing are excruciatingly self-aggrandizing).

She says she contacted Katie Piper's doctor and was told her problems were more unfixable than hers... lol.

Offline MissJ  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:19:02 PM(UTC)

Wonder why she uses the same last name as Renee.
ETA: babalulu on RS

Edited by user Wednesday, September 7, 2016 10:56:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MissJ attached the following image(s):
a ultherapynut.jpg
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Melissa  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 10:39:25 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Meeka Go to Quoted Post
Renee was on UK TV last night promoting her new film. Her face was very animated and she didn't appear to have any botox or filler. Also her eyes looked older and smaller but they still looked hooded.

I've also noticed that she looks more like her natural self again. I wonder if whatever she had wore off...or if maybe she had it surgically reversed.

Last week "Daily Mail" ran a story with a teaser that she was going to explain her drastic change in appearance:

Quote:
Two years ago, she raised eyebrows on the red carpet of Elle magazine’s Women In Hollywood Awards, by turning up with an apparently thinner face and wider, open eyes.

She has adamantly denied she had plastic surgery for the event, and today — looking more or less as she ever did — says her altered appearance was down, not to any artificial procedure, but to simple preoccupation.
‘I’d been staying with a friend in Los Angeles and the month before she’d been diagnosed with ALS.

‘The reason I went to that event was that she wanted me to go, so she could be on the red carpet with me and prove to herself she wasn’t being defeated by this terrible disease.

‘And that’s what I was thinking about that day. I wasn’t thinking about what I looked like or what people thought. I was thinking about my friend.’

Oh, well that certainly explains her changed appearance then! Brick wall
Offline nightowl  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:38:37 PM(UTC)

This crazy washed up waitress/actress/model/blah blah makes up names as she goes along. She's also Ultherapyfreak, radiationmary, reptileEyes and a few other fake names on RS.
I think the fact that she's using Zellweger as a last name to shill stemaid is pretty disgusting. She's obviously trying very hard to sell Stemaid to unsuspecting people who had REAL burns from fraxel etc.
Reading her facebook posts is no longer entertaining, its downright frightening to have a glimpse into the mind of someone who is so narcissistic and arrogant. She keeps saying that her ultherapy was worse than the acid victims in India. Her latest brag about sipping champagne in her 5th Ave apartment is a fat fib - I know for a fact she lived in a subdivided dump in Venice Beach CA.

Offline Quno  
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:39:43 AM(UTC)

I'm guessing it's a deliberate reference to Renee's PS mistakes. She's been 'Zellwegered' too.
Offline MissJ  
#23 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 1:56:08 PM(UTC)

I was looking at her RS posts under name of 'babalulu' where she seemed to bombard with gripe posts. Some of the entries have cropped photos but for the most part, the docs conveyed they were insufficient. I got a kick out of one doc's answer where she asked; 'How do I lodge an FDA complaint against Ulthera?' To which the response was something like: 'With good photo documentation.' LOL The other funny one was where she posted a cropped photo of her eyes and the before photo was LARGE and the after photo was small where the contention was that Ulthera made her eyes 'smaller'. LOL, shrinking down the photos certainly made them 'smaller' but other than that, the feedback was 'not much difference'. IDK...perhaps she is some kind of 'entertainer' who likes to entertain herself this way.

I actually found the Zellweger FB name of hers by looking at the FB site of the stem cell company. They have a 'partnering' program and perhaps she is involved with that.

This crazy washed up waitress/actress/model/blah blah makes up names as she goes along. She's also Ultherapyfreak, radiationmary, reptileEyes and a few other fake names on RS.
I think the fact that she's using Zellweger as a last name to shill stemaid is pretty disgusting. She's obviously trying very hard to sell Stemaid to unsuspecting people who had REAL burns from fraxel etc.
Reading her facebook posts is no longer entertaining, its downright frightening to have a glimpse into the mind of someone who is so narcissistic and arrogant. She keeps saying that her ultherapy was worse than the acid victims in India. Her latest brag about sipping champagne in her 5th Ave apartment is a fat fib - I know for a fact she lived in a subdivided dump in Venice Beach CA.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline nightowl  
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 2:16:41 PM(UTC)

I was looking at her RS posts under name of 'babalulu' where she seemed to bombard with gripe posts. Some of the entries have cropped photos but for the most part, the docs conveyed they were insufficient. I got a kick out of one doc's answer where she asked; 'How do I lodge an FDA complaint against Ulthera?' To which the response was something like: 'With good photo documentation.' LOL The other funny one was where she posted a cropped photo of her eyes and the before photo was LARGE and the after photo was small where the contention was that Ulthera made her eyes 'smaller'. LOL, shrinking down the photos certainly made them 'smaller' but other than that, the feedback was 'not much difference'. IDK...perhaps she is some kind of 'entertainer' who likes to entertain herself this way.

I actually found the Zellweger FB name of hers by looking at the FB site of the stem cell company. They have a 'partnering' program and perhaps she is involved with that.

Haha! Yes, the doctors on RS had quite enough of her and her multiple personalities. This one is my favorites - its under her 6th alter-ego "stinky777":

stinky777 Question: Can ultherapy cause blood clots with the coagulation in some people?

To which the doc replied:

A: "The premise of your question is incorrect. Having seen the numerous questions you've posted about your ultherapy treatment, I would strongly suggest consulting an attorney and for your own well being, a mental health professional. The attorney will likely explain that what you are attributing to Ultherapy is not correct and the mental health professional may be able to find a way to help you feel better."
Bwahaha, in other words they think she's nuts!
What do you think of Stem-aid? I did some research and there were doctors (not on RS) who say its a scam related to a previous "stemcell" company that was shutdown. The whole thing smells quite fishy, maybe that's why they are not allowed to practice in the US and instead have clinics in Mexico and Latin America? Anyway, I'm pretty sure babalulu is now a paid rep for them.
Offline MissJ  
#25 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 3:08:50 PM(UTC)

What I found weird about the FB post on Stemaid page is she had almost 700 LIKES but most to all of them were Mexican sounding names. Wonder how that was pulled off. Also, she was the ONLY one who posted on their visitor section and then the company showcased the post in their timeline.

I was looking into Stemaid. It's a sister or offshoot company of 'Cloneaid' in which the head of it is some kind of CULT figure of some kind of religion having to do with aliens. Clonaid is an American-based human cloning organization, registered as a company in the Bahamas. Founded in 1997, it has philosophical ties with the UFO religion Raëlism, which sees cloning as the first step in achieving immortality.
MissJ attached the following image(s):
a ulteraphynut2.jpg

Offline nightowl  
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 3:35:57 PM(UTC)

What I found weird about the FB post on Stemaid page is she had almost 700 LIKES but most to all of them were Mexican sounding names. Wonder how that was pulled off. Also, she was the ONLY one who posted on their visitor section and then the company showcased the post in their timeline.

I was looking into Stemaid. It's a sister or offshoot company of 'Cloneaid' in which the head of it is some kind of CULT figure of some kind of religion having to do with aliens. Clonaid is an American-based human cloning organization, registered as a company in the Bahamas. Founded in 1997, it has philosophical ties with the UFO religion Raëlism, which sees cloning as the first step in achieving immortality.

I think she may have bought facebook 'likes' in that region. I remember the Raelian craziness, its like Scientology - its really interesting you mention that because last week I posted here that babalulu was quoting paranoid bullcrap from a UFO nut called David Icke who seems to think that beauty devices like lasers and ultherapy are part of an alien conspiracy that turns humans into reptiles!

It just seems very unlikely that this Stemaid company can have any effect on the skin. I have no doubt that in the future stem-cells will be some sort of fountain of youth, but Stemaid is quackery and I feel quite angry that babalulu/ultherapyruinedmyface is giving women who HAVE been harmed by fraxel etc false hope and conning them into spending a lot of money on something that is snake oil. It costs about K2 a session and you apparently need "multiple" sessions.

Offline MissJ  
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 3:57:49 PM(UTC)

Oh, and the stem cells are said to be 'embryonic': "....Clonaid’s sister company, Stemaid, has launched an anti-aging program using stem cells derived from clone embryos."

The near 700 FB likes, all with Mexican type names indeed was bizarre. I guess if someone can buy them, that must explain it.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/brigitte_boisselier.htm

CEO of Raelian UFO cult's alleged cloning company Clonaid and a Bishop in the Raelian UFO cult movement. Calimed to have successfully cloned humans, has yet to provide scientific proof of her claims. While the Clonaid website may feature pictures of flashly lab equipment, reporters allegedly found the real lab Boisselier was carrying out her work in. It was reportedly located in the tiny town of Nitro, West Virginia at an abandoned high school classroom being rented for $350.00 a month. Boisselier now lives in Las Vegas. See cult page (Ed. Link is broken.) about Raelian philosophy. And if you'd like to be cloned or want a deceased relative or friend cloned, Clonaid says they can do it...for a hefty price, of course.

Well, your mention of UFO made me Google 'cult' alongside with Stemaid. That's when I found it was connected to a cult. https://culteducation.com/group/1106-raelians.html

Maybe this 'babalulu'/Zelwegger, UTDMF etc. is a CLONE of theirs who got damaged in the clone generator. lol

I think she may have bought facebook 'likes' in that region. I remember the Raelian craziness, its like Scientology - its really interesting you mention that because last week I posted here that babalulu was quoting paranoid bullcrap from a UFO nut called David Icke who seems to think that beauty devices like lasers and ultherapy are part of an alien conspiracy that turns humans into reptiles!

It just seems very unlikely that this Stemaid company can have any effect on the skin. I have no doubt that in the future stem-cells will be some sort of fountain of youth, but Stemaid is quackery and I feel quite angry that babalulu/ultherapyruinedmyface is giving women who HAVE been harmed by fraxel etc false hope and conning them into spending a lot of money on something that is snake oil. It costs about K2 a session and you apparently need "multiple" sessions.

Offline Sylvan  
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 4:02:48 PM(UTC)

That woman's photo is pretty good evidence that ET do exist, and have made contact...
Offline Hoss  
#29 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:36:45 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Sylvan Go to Quoted Post
That woman's photo is pretty good evidence that ET do exist, and have made contact...

LOL - I was thinking the exact same thing!!!!
Offline MissJ  
#30 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:37:17 PM(UTC)

Just got an e mail about this thread.

Hi Miss J,

Someone just alerted me to the above link, and I am writing to let you know that my eyes and face were extremely badly damaged by Ultherapy and I am reptileeyes on Real Self. I am unable to open an account to speak for myself on your site, but you can tell nightowl that she is wrong. I'm not Tara. But I do know Tara, I met her after my own Ultherapy damage and I can assure you she was also very badly damaged by the Ultherapy device. So before you guys go on making fun of people online whom you don't know, you might try thinking about what they're going through and have been through. I will tell you that having your face destroyed is extremely damaging, not only physically but mentally.

Oh, and for the record- I went to Stemaid after seeing how much it helped Tara's eyes and yes it seems kooky, but I can assure you that it works. I've been twice and I'm saving to go a third time. I guess when you're in chronic pain and have permanent nerve damage in your eyes you'll do just about anything. She's NOT a paid rep for Stemaid, just a girl who had her face wrecked and was trying to help others.

Hopefully you can stop bashing Ultherapy victims, there are several of us now going through it, and many of us have been to Stemaid.

ETA: The person has written yet another e mail to me to this regard:

These are the women in our group- we are all suing. Most of us are kicked off of RS for gathering Ultherapy victims. The damage is real, and so are stem cells. They help a lot, especially laser damaged eyes. None of us work for Stemaid. Perhaps you could share with your board this truth.
The heat causes apoptosis, which can also happen in the eyes. The eyes are made of collagen. Stem cells help give life back to the dying eyes.

http://www.dailymail.co....acelift-risk-ageing.html

Edited by user Friday, December 8, 2017 11:18:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified