logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline loosh  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 11:26:06 PM(UTC)

So with her new film coming out Renee Zellweger continues to deny any eye lift surgery (or any other cosmetic surgery). Drives me crazy, when something is this obvious! What terrible thing would happen to her if she admitted to it? In my mind the denial makes her ridiculous. WTF.
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline dao  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 4:57:53 AM(UTC)

Her hooded eyes were a lot better than the hollow beady eyes she has now. If she did anything to her eyes, she should have removed very little skin from her upper eyes, like just 2 or 3 mm.
Offline Geijutsu  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 5:17:10 AM(UTC)

Man
Did she really deny it or did she just dodge the question by giving a long, weird porch analogy?
UserPostedImage

Offline nightowl  
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 1:47:07 PM(UTC)

Apparently Rene Z had Ultherapy and it caused the skin on her eyelids to shrink.
You can read some more about it on this blog: http://ultherapyruinedmyface.com/
(I'm not affiliated in any way, but the woman who wrote this blog was an actress and also has a facebook page documenting how Ultherapy destroyed her face. Parts of her writing are excruciatingly self-aggrandizing).

Apparently the weird, sunken look happened to Courtney Cox too - she was a spokesperson for Ultherapy, it melted fat on her face and around her eyes so she had to have fillers injected.
Offline dao  
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 5:31:11 PM(UTC)

^^^^ Those pics are fakes. Looking at the photo at 5 months where her face melts off, it's only a partial after shot with no before. Her jaw is oddly narrow compared to her cheeks. Either she has a very narrow lower jaw and strong cheeks or it's photoshopped.

Also, look at the after of her eye. Her pupil is off center to the top of her iris. The pupil got pulled up along with the upper lid and brow when it was photoshopped.
Offline MissJ  
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 9:02:58 PM(UTC)

I would not put too much credence in what actresses, Hollywood types or people in the public eye as to what they tell you they had. The often don't tell the whole truth. Sometimes the somewhat 'homely' comediennes fess up (eg Kathy Griffith and Joan Rivers) or the trannies do because they get a BOAT LOAD of stuff and HAVE TO fess up. But the other ones who start off as on the attractive side (or don't go from male to female) DON'T tell you all they had.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Robin  
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 9:53:55 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Geijutsu Go to Quoted Post
Did she really deny it or did she just dodge the question by giving a long, weird porch analogy?

this is her quote: "Not that it’s anyone’s business, but I did not make a decision to alter my face and have surgery on my eyes."

there is a lot of room for interpretation in that still....
Offline Robin  
#8 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 10:06:54 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: nightowl Go to Quoted Post
Apparently Rene Z had Ultherapy and it caused the skin on her eyelids to shrink.
You can read some more about it on this blog: http://ultherapyruinedmyface.com/
(I'm not affiliated in any way, but the woman who wrote this blog was an actress and also has a facebook page documenting how Ultherapy destroyed her face. Parts of her writing are excruciatingly self-aggrandizing).

Apparently the weird, sunken look happened to Courtney Cox too - she was a spokesperson for Ultherapy, it melted fat on her face and around her eyes so she had to have fillers injected.

Someone who rants like that and only provides cropped, distorted photos with no clear before and after has zero credibility in my book. '

I find that a lot of the ulthera complaint pics are similarly difficult to interpret. I'm not saying that there's nothing going on there... just that it's weird that with all of this time passing with use of ulthera that there aren't cases more clearly documented. Given all the noise you'd think also that doctors would take clear pics to document cases. My local aesthetic doc takes pictures EVERY time I go in for even botox! My derm took before and afters when I had Fraxel. etc....
Offline MissJ  
#9 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 11:12:38 AM(UTC)

Ya. I noticed that the PUPIL is OFF CENTER in the cropped eye photo. Yet she's not complaining about Ultherapy changing the orientation of her pupil. lol

Originally Posted by: dao Go to Quoted Post
^^^^ Those pics are fakes. Looking at the photo at 5 months where her face melts off, it's only a partial after shot with no before. Her jaw is oddly narrow compared to her cheeks. Either she has a very narrow lower jaw and strong cheeks or it's photoshopped.

Also, look at the after of her eye. Her pupil is off center to the top of her iris. The pupil got pulled up along with the upper lid and brow when it was photoshopped.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline MissJ  
#10 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:00:09 PM(UTC)

Indeed. The photo 'documentation' is POOR. As dao pointed out, the PUPIL of the 'after' is OFF CENTER and very unlikely that the device would change the orientation of the pupil and hence most likely an artifact of photoshopping. Then you have the DISTORTED lower face photo. Not to mention ABSENCE of full face before and afters needed for viewers to draw THEIR OWN conclusion based on appropriate photo documentation.

Not defending Ulthera here. Just pointing out photo documentation is POOR and INADEQUATE for onlookers to arrive at same conclusion the writer wants to lead the readers to. I acknowledge that the writer is unhappy with the results. But the presentation here would not be sufficient for me to blanketly avoid entertaining use of device.

Other advice to Miss j readers:

That said, the key 'issue' I've noticed with Ulthera (and other devices) is that the company encourages doctors to use company STOCK photos in promoting the device where those photos are NOT the actual results of the doctor's patients on whom the device was used. Hence, it is very important when viewing Ulthera photos on a doctor's website to ask DIRECTLY if the photos presented are the doctor's OWN patients OR stock Ulthera COMPANY photos. This same issue also holds true with many devices. If you see 'results' of ANY device promoted on a doctor's website and I don't care if it's a laser, a laser like device or any OTHER 'surgery AVOIDANCE' device, you need to DIRECTLY ask the doctor IF the photos are of HIS/HER patients or just company promotional stock photos.

I will tell you that when a device manufacturer wants to get FDA approval and/or to later market the device via PHOTOS of the outcomes, they get the CREAM OF THE CROP doctors who are incredibly conversant in device use to kick up the good results and hence the promo photos. Like they don't use photos from 'garden variety' or 'who knows who' the operator using the device is to tout how great the device is. They sell the thing to any (doctor) who will buy it and legally, that doctor can have someone on his/her staff (not an MD) use the device. These devices are OPERATOR dependent. Hence, the 'burden' on the patient is to CHOOSE the OPERATOR and prioritize that over any hype about the device. IMO, the BEST operators for devices are actually the CONSULTANT doctors that the company pays to USE/try the device--like the ones the company selects to kick up photos of the GOOD results.

Otherwise, the DEVICE itself, might be GREAT but the results might not be so good if you've got some MYSTERY MEAT operator using it on you.

Hence, I would ask if the Blogger who relays poor results with this device had a MYSTERY MEAT OPERATOR using it on her OR if the treatment was conducted by someone KNOWN and recognized to be conversant in use of the device OR if the blogger did not bother to ascertain whether or not the photos she was impressed with (which lead her to try the device) were indeed those of the operator who would be using it on her.

Not saying it's a 'guarantee' for an optical outcome when a device is used by a KNOWN operator conversant in it's use. Just that the CHANCES for f*ck-ups are LOWER than those of mystery meat operators allowed to use the device.

That's WHY the 'litmus test' is to MAKE SURE the photos you are looking at when entertaining use of the device are THOSE of the OPERATOR who will be using it on you.

DUE DILIGENCE is much more demanding for patients when it comes selecting devices. The most COMMON screw up is selecting the device and having no questions about the capacity of the operator using it on you.

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
Someone who rants like that and only provides cropped, distorted photos with no clear before and after has zero credibility in my book. '

I find that a lot of the ulthera complaint pics are similarly difficult to interpret. I'm not saying that there's nothing going on there... just that it's weird that with all of this time passing with use of ulthera that there aren't cases more clearly documented. Given all the noise you'd think also that doctors would take clear pics to document cases. My local aesthetic doc takes pictures EVERY time I go in for even botox! My derm took before and afters when I had Fraxel. etc....

Offline Sophia  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 7:00:21 AM(UTC)

http://drdadurian.com/ultherapy/
I think the after picture looks worse than the before.
(The link was on the ultherapyruinedmyface.com website)

Offline Hydroxyboy  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:53:49 AM(UTC)

Don't you think the before and after is switched on that site?
Offline Sophia  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:38:44 PM(UTC)

Looks like it, doesn´t it? But I don´t think so.
I think some people mistake a tight face from volume loss with youthful looks.

Originally Posted by: Hydroxyboy Go to Quoted Post
Don't you think the before and after is switched on that site?

Offline nightowl  
#14 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 8:10:09 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Ya. I noticed that the PUPIL is OFF CENTER in the cropped eye photo. Yet she's not complaining about Ultherapy changing the orientation of her pupil. lol

Well, I've done a bit more digging on this alleged "actress/model/comic" with the ultherapy ruined her face blog who said Zellweger's face was ruined by Ultherapy. I had Ultherapy done too, back in 2012 and it made zero difference, just a complete waste of K2 from a shyster doctor who promised miracles but delivered bupkis. I am sure that a small % of people have had bad results from Ultherapy - there appear to be three authentic reviews on RS with well documented before/after photos of the damage. BUT, the majority of the bad results and comments have been reviewed under different user names by the SAME person with the Ultherapy blog I mentioned above, and she refuses to post full face shots with clinical before and afters. She constantly gives herself away with her multiple RS ID's, using the same overblown, self-serving statements, insulting racist comments about her after results making her eyes look "slitty and Asian", and I see some of the Q&A docs got sick of her multiple id's and hysterical rants about getting radiation poisoning from Ultherapy, and told her to see a shrink.

She is currently trying to do a class action L/S against ultherapy via her blog. She's not very bright and used her real name in some of the endless ranting comments she makes across RS and Yelp. Seems she's not a real "actress" or "model", she's a 43 yr old chick who did one or two minor roles in an obscure soap opera, and was an extra in a movie. I think this is all just a stunt because now she's shilling a miraculous "cure" from a dodgy stem cell company in Mexico, which has been linked to a number of scams. All very fishy. I'm sorry for even mentioning her silly Ultherapy blog saying Courtney Cox and R Zellweger had it done and it melted their faces, MissJ. I should have done more digging for sure, because her photoshopped eyeballs and chin, insane rants about radiation and conspiracies, and now the shills for the miraculous "cure" in Mexico are rather suspect. I think the final clue that she has an IQ of room temperature was when she began mentioning some loon called David Icke on her ultherapy FB page, who believes there are aliens here on earth, using cosmetic laser machines to turn humans into lizards and she is now sure that Ultherapy is part of this conspiracy. I kid you not. Ultherapy allegedly even made her feet a size smaller and her ribs contracted.

If anyone wants to read more about the alleged Ultherapy conspiracy and have a good chuckle at the same time if you're bored over Labor Day weekend, you can read it here:
https://www.facebook.com...8&id=830934213655446
(hope this is not against the rules for posting links, Miss J)

And if you don't want to click on the link, I'm quoting it here, if that's ok:

"I know many are interested in this story...it's inconceivable, and had it not happened to me, I would think it straight out of a horror movie and it is.
I went to lift one eyebrow.
That is all.
Can you imagine?
I never knew I'd be signing my death certificate when I signed those papers at the spa.
Does anyone?
How something so innocent, could turn into hell on Earth...
This is is not a story about pretty or ugly...
This is a story about Science Fiction...human torture.
Being burned alive by a computer.
Sounds like a fun read...if only someone else were the protagonist.
I'm not trying to stay pretty, I am in too deep of shit to worry about such trivialities...
I'm trying to hold on of the last of my skin, bones, canthus, all which have, and continue to disintegrate.
A laser and a STRONG neurotoxin.
2 things I don't touch.
Tricked into thinking this facial was nothing.
My tiny baby face...my pure genetics, my disdain for anything " un natural"...
Is this why I was burned alive?
My eyelids burned to my eyeballs and everything is like plastic goo now.
I heard it sizzle, crinkle, pop...plastic in a fireplace.
I long to be a woman of real flesh again.
Soft, natural...unscarred...not disintegrating or burned...
I'm alive though
I was not supossed to be.
Not after all of that.
Learning to live?
Well, that's another story. .
The psyche will never recover from such horror.
Skin grafts....from my ear and the roof of my mouth for eyelids, and fake Tammy Faye's???
I had the longest lids and eyelashes of anyone on the planet.
I never knew I'd never see them again, along with the rest of me.
I'm lucky if the story ends there, and I can be done cooking.
We don't know.
All of my blood vessels are scarred.
Bones need blood to survive, which I have found out the hard way.
I'm tired of being the worst science experiment in the world.
This isn't supossed to be my fate...
How I would die...
By my skull burning off....muscles , eyeballs, skin..
screaming, whilst huge white chunks of my face engulfed itself.
I don't know what sick world we are living in.
Why those sick people did this to me, when they knew what that machine was.
They wouldn't dare put in on their own faces.
That it was trouble.
That it was DEATH.
I did not know.
I was so naive.
My peers are thriving, starting families, enjoying sucess in their careers....
While I'm dying....and there is nothing anyone can do, but assure me that I am not going to die, when I know differently.
I have spent all my time running to doctors, all for naught.
They cannot help. They DID NOT help.
I should have been admitted to a hospital immediately and been given HELP.
They let it go for so long.
Too long.
They want to help now, as the obvious is here.
What I was trying to to tell them from the start.
Plus they are all queer about me now.
The scandal of the medical community, most who know nothing of that machine, and will never ever go near that thing, with good reason.
My head has been in a satanic vice for ages and my face has been trapped in the muscles of my face.
Have you ever been trapped inside your own face?
And everyday it gets smaller and tighter?
I would gladly pick a face out of the phone book.
Any face will do actually.
A face that's not active...not burning, not coiling and contracting from burns.
The one thing I adored and was trying to look out for, I betrayed, and had her killed, and she killed me in return.
I lay in bed listening to Satie, the seizures, lack of blood, oxygen.....the disease progressing...
Wondering when it's going to kill me, or I, it.
When my eyeballs really started to go...
I mean it had all BEEN going...but it was getting so terribly worse.
My neck bones had gone.
(I'm built like a bird, if I hadn't mentioned it.)
My tiny face...all of that radiation...
My feet shrank a size, rib cage shrank...
Total death....
That's when I came to get stem cells in Mexico.
I had done the adipose kind, which was ok, but did not stop the tightenining, which was what was truly killing me.
Plus now I have a lipo hole in my ass...
I'm battered like I never thought I would see myself, but I am alive.
Today, I am alive..
After a month on IV's...and embryonic stem cells, the vice started to release me.
I could not believe my luck.
My face was inflammed and raw and stuck in plastic.
I could not even smile.
You can actually hear my face, the burned plastic, all the way down to the bone.
Of course the burn contractures want to go back to where they were, so my head would close up again and I could not breathe through my brain, if that makes any sense...
Just think "Satanic Vice."
I would wind up back at the hospitals, blood pressure going from 70/50 to 130/90...
This is how I have been swinging through all of this.
The whole blood oxygen thing, SUPER underrated and hardly ever spoken about!
I wound up in a panic and back in Mexico for more treatment.
My skull released more and more...and it felt like someone beat the living shit out of me and dragged me around by my hair for 10 years..
4th degree burn contracture that long....think about it.
I'm not normal, but I'm out of the vice.
I never thought I would be in a Satanic Vice, but once in, I never thought I was coming out, and I probably wouldn't have.
I have no lipids or skin
..it's all plastic and uncomfortable crinkling sheets of what was once flesh.
I should have been in a compression mask this entire time.
No one helped.
This is only part of the story.
So now, all of you Ultherapy experts! How did this happen?
You set a young woman on fire and she burned to death, using your true and tried , and tested
...whatever your bullshit is this week?
Your product burned someone alive.
You may want to reconsider what your plans are.
You could have given us the option to put a laser on our face.
I mean...tricking everyone is shitty.
Really shitty.
You will all go on to other jobs, when this Ultherapy fad ends, some of you will become Grandparents, some will become mothers, you will go on, as life does.
Ultherapy is not your life, nor does it have to be....but some of us are stuck here for life....or what's left of it.
You may want to think about that...
...nah...probably not your style.
My art is all I have. ..
How else do you live?
You have to expose your pain and gain the support of others.
We need each other, all though we think we don't.
Why was I burned alive?
I was always a kind person, I took care of children, I never harmed animals, or ate them even...
Why was my fate to suffer a hell all of my own?
For something that was to be nothing ....a facial .
Why do men and women want to burn beautiful women?
Everyone thinks it was purposeful..
Subconciously, perhaps anything is possible.
Isn't that why this product exists?
There are some extremely dark forces at work here.
Why I have been thru is pure hell.
Out if the scope of the human mind.
I don't mind talking about it, so ur random emails, messages...are welcome.
It's because I was "stunning, perfect, beautiful"
(Hey, your words, not mine...)
that this story has attracted more attention, even amongst doctors (who were not as attentive at first) who have becoming quite warmer and available towards me."

UserPostedImage
Offline MissJ  
#15 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 8:32:47 PM(UTC)

The short of it is that one NEEDS to show photos if one wants to make a case to others. This person doesn't. Just a quick scan of the text tells me its more rant than informative.

Also, not a good thing that RS does not watch out for multi-ID abuse.