logo

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robin  
#16 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 6:46:04 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
It could be a crease that's formed where the column meets the labial ledge when she smiles. When the lip shortens via muscle movement to smile, it could crease there. We wouldn't see the crease when she's smiling. Her nose work looks primarily to reduce a BOXY tip where same shape but smaller box. But I don't see that (whether or not it was done in 1 or 2 surgeries to be gradually subtle) creating a more visible distance between her nose and upper lip.

Here's a pretty good compilation of photos of her though the years: https://theskincareedit....hansson-before-and-after

yeah that pic at the very end really shows how her lips are the same... the nose is quite different and really well done... the tip and the bridge as well... she held out on veneers until last year -

what a beauty she is - and versatile actress.
Offline MissJ  
#17 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 7:59:50 PM(UTC)

I see the nose as keeping within the same/similar shape as prior but just a down sized version. But ya, with getting the BOXY tip reduced, the bridge would need to be done too for the relative proportions. In some shots, I think there may have been a subtle (no scar) type of lip lift. But I can't confirm it without a younger pre PS photo of similar perspective.

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
yeah that pic at the very end really shows how her lips are the same... the nose is quite different and really well done... the tip and the bridge as well... she held out on veneers until last year -

what a beauty she is - and versatile actress.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.