logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online Anya77  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 3:47:04 PM(UTC)

Hi guys ! Here’s the rundown of her plastic surgeries that I discuss and show why I think she’s had each one. I’ll include the link; as a special favor would you mind pressing “like” or “dislike “ on the video ? If you feel like commenting all the better but not necessary. Thank you in advance!

https://youtu.be/wBC9JVdKuzI

So I believe Bella Hadid has had;
Upper bleph
2 nose jobs (Done by Kanodia)
Brow lift
Mid-face Lift
Buccal fat removal
Jaw Reduction surgery or V-line surgery
Juvederm
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline BeeSweet  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:43:16 AM(UTC)

Woman
I saw your video. I enjoy watching them. Keep up the great work!!
Offline Robin  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 12:57:02 PM(UTC)

I enjoy your videos.

I don't know that I would agree with some of the statements you make about any level of beauty being buyable for anyone. we all have different starting points, and that really limits what can or can't be achieved, even with the best plastic surgery choices of procedures and surgeons. You can definitely look better with well done procedures, but not everyone can look like a supermodel.

her second nose job is not all that great, her nose looks very tiny and "shrink wrapped" - I think she will have problems with it later on.

I also see the natural fat loss that occurs moving from childhood/preteen years into maturity as a woman and revealing her beautiful genetic gift of cheekbones from her mom... I don't think her cheeks look like they are from a midface lift...
Offline makingchoices  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:41:00 PM(UTC)

Very interesting video - I really enjoyed it! I will definitely press 'like'
Offline Greg  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 3:08:48 PM(UTC)

Man
I usually don't pay attention to celebrities, but I'm quite curious to know who the doctor is that is performing this V-line type of jaw shaving on Bella Hadid and Kylie Jenner. It seems well done; I assume neither would have gone to Korea for it, so it must be that some big name LA doctor has finally perfected the skill. My hunch is they both went to the same doc for it.
Online Anya77  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 9:07:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
I enjoy your videos.

I don't know that I would agree with some of the statements you make about any level of beauty being buyable for anyone. we all have different starting points, and that really limits what can or can't be achieved, even with the best plastic surgery choices of procedures and surgeons. You can definitely look better with well done procedures, but not everyone can look like a supermodel.

her second nose job is not all that great, her nose looks very tiny and "shrink wrapped" - I think she will have problems with it later on.

I also see the natural fat loss that occurs moving from childhood/preteen years into maturity as a woman and revealing her beautiful genetic gift of cheekbones from her mom... I don't think her cheeks look like they are from a midface lift...

Hi Robin;

Thanks so much for the feedback! So I do say ; beauty is attainable for “almost “ anyone. But maybe I should make that more clear or change it. I do really believe it’s that attainable especially because beauty in our general population is currently being defined by the “Instagram “ face and isn’t as sophisticated as our definition here on the board; if that makes sense.

Oh and I definitely never say everyone can be a model ; as that’s a whole other realm . But I understand that mostly when people watch they are kinda subject more to what they “hear” than what is actually said so no worries.

Second nose job ; totally agree it’s not great but really made her look different .
Mid face lift with buccal fat removal first; the buccal fat removal is what’s key here; when that buccal fat is removed and then the cheeks are lifted there’s very little soft tissue that is picked up with it. So instead the mid face looks overall lifted to reveal the natural cheek structure underneath. Yeah I never meant that the cheeks are from the lift as I actually said she gets them from her mom (posted a pic) but again I could’ve explained that better so thank you !

Anyway I don’t think that Bella was meant to be the beauty of the family by the universe (if you will) that was mainly supposed to be Gigi; which makes her transformation even more compelling!

I really love the feedback please keep it up as it helps me understand where I need to clarify.

Online Anya77  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 9:09:01 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: makingchoices Go to Quoted Post
Very interesting video - I really enjoyed it! I will definitely press 'like'

Thanks so much !! Every like and even dislike helps my video a lot !!
Online Anya77  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 9:11:24 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: BeeSweet Go to Quoted Post
I saw your video. I enjoy watching them. Keep up the great work!!

Oh wow thanks so very much !!
Online Anya77  
#9 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 9:18:06 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Greg Go to Quoted Post
I usually don't pay attention to celebrities, but I'm quite curious to know who the doctor is that is performing this V-line type of jaw shaving on Bella Hadid and Kylie Jenner. It seems well done; I assume neither would have gone to Korea for it, so it must be that some big name LA doctor has finally perfected the skill. My hunch is they both went to the same doc for it.

Hi Greg! So actually many Beverly Hills docs have been shaving chins for awhile for example Dr. Haworth for sure (had a friend do it with him). It’s not a huge leap to then also do the whole jaw really; especially bacause most Caucasians really don’t have the extreme square jaws of Asians so we are really just talking about shaving the mid jaw. iFrom my research it was clear to me that Bella went to Kanodia for her nose ;maybe he does the jaw as well?

PS; Ariana Grande is my next video who also did her jaw
Offline Greg  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 11:24:28 AM(UTC)

Man
Originally Posted by: Anya77 Go to Quoted Post
many Beverly Hills docs have been shaving chins for awhile for example

I was aware that a few BH doctors have been shaving chins for about the last 10 years--the first one I remember was Frank Ryan shaving Heidi Montag's chin. But this recent improved work of shaving along the mid jawline (I'm calling the "mid jaw" the space that runs from behind the chin, backward to just in front of the gonial angle)--I just have this gut feeling there is one same LA doc who is a frontrunner on it who the Bella/Kylie/Ariana types are going to, because the margin of error along that line seems tight, unforgiving. Maybe you'll sleuth and reveal in your next video!
Offline MissJ  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:42:55 PM(UTC)

V-line chin osteotomies are not really chin 'shaving', sometimes called' 'burring . Chin shaving or burring refers to shaving or burring something down at the base/bottom of it. A V line osteo is something where they use geometric principles to CUT OUT remove segments from near middle of chin so they can push the other segments in medially or superiorly (up) to the chin. After that they can cut more segments (that would be 'sticking out') from the rest of the mandible for a stream line new contour. For jaw angles, they cut those with a heavy duty scissors. They just cut the angles off.

So, it's not like burring (shaving) the bottom or edges off to shorten a chin. In fact, if the Korean doctors shortened a chin, they would remove a horizontal segment near the middle, push up the bottom segment to shorten it. Then there would some disjointing/step off next to chin on rest of mandible which is cut down (for continuity).

For V line chin--just chin part--before they elect to cut down excess rest of mandible, the segment CUT OUT is in form of a 'T'. Vertical segment cut out for the lateral segments of chin to be displaced medially to close the gap the removed vertical segment opens. The horizontal part of the 'T' shape can be just a horizontal cut which is needed for the lateral segments of the chin to move freely so they can be pushed inward to fill the vertical segment space. The horizontal aspect of 'T' cut can also be used to remove a horizontal segment to shorten chin in addition to making it narrow. After that, there will be relative excess to rest of mandible where it would look disjointed or discontinuous if not also cut down. To the best of my knowledge, those are CUTS.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Jane2222  
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:54:46 AM(UTC)

I personally think she only had one nose job but it has just gotten smaller/deformed over time because the primary surgeon removed too much cartilage. She has an inverted v deformity and her tip has become pinched.
Offline Robin  
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:57:10 AM(UTC)

Re: chin/jawline shaving - this is often done for M to F transgenders... now that I think about it, you can do quite a bit with shaving (vs needing an osteotomy) - I Know a m to f who had quite a masculine jaw and chin and got a very feminine, v-shaped jawline with just burring/shaving the entire jawline and chin (not just the chin). So for a woman with a good starting point and a dr with the right knowledge/skills, very doable. Much less invasive than osteotomy.
Offline MissJ  
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:05:47 PM(UTC)

Then maybe a matter of semantics when it comes to the term 'V-line' surgery. Although doctors (US) doctors might construct a contour corresponding to a 'V' where they shave things, the term 'V line' surgery is associated with what doctors in Korea do where they use segmental osteotomies. https://eng.idhospital.c...ntouring/v-line-surgery/

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
Re: chin/jawline shaving - this is often done for M to F transgenders... now that I think about it, you can do quite a bit with shaving (vs needing an osteotomy) - I Know a m to f who had quite a masculine jaw and chin and got a very feminine, v-shaped jawline with just burring/shaving the entire jawline and chin (not just the chin). So for a woman with a good starting point and a dr with the right knowledge/skills, very doable. Much less invasive than osteotomy.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Online Anya77  
#15 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 10:19:45 PM(UTC)

Thanks Miss J ; I need to educate myself more on that given what you said .