logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robin  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 5:29:14 PM(UTC)

she was back on TV 5 weeks postop and of course she has all of the favorable swelling...

didn't have time to trace through her history carefully but what i did see looks like she had third FL in 2016... can that possibly be? It looks like this one was lower FL and Neck lift... maybe 2016 was mid and/or upper face...
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Online MissJ  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 8:09:42 PM(UTC)

I scanned for photos and media about it. It said she looked 'unrecognizable'. But she still looks similar to me. Maybe it was just some kind of 'refresher' lift.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Mike D  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:11:25 PM(UTC)

She looks great, but yes indeed to the favorable swelling mention from Robin. In the pictures and videos I just saw she also looks like she has that rock-hard puffy swelling I had under my chin for a bit. She had a pretty tight cervico-mandibular angle before, so I’m guessing it’s just swelling. I didn’t think she needed a facelift, but looking at her most recent before pics, she may have found it increasingly difficult to look the same using the same lighting and makeup tricks and therefore sought another lift. The people who make their living on air have more pressure than the rest of us, I guess. I think she could have easily gotten away with doing this without much notice, but kudos to her for being open about it. Will be interesting to see how much more her ear angle changes as this facelift starts to relax. It seems to me that even more so, the tell-tale strange ear angle seems to be even worse after multiple lifts (reference someone like Jane Fonda or even Sharon herself before this lift).