logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:02:57 AM(UTC)

Hi Maggie

It was the injections. It looks more like and oil than fat grafts so there is little to no chance to form lumps as it is so liquid. That also means it does not give an real volume. More to improve the quality of the skin.

Originally Posted by: Maggie67 Go to Quoted Post
Hydroxyboy did your mum have injections of nanofat or the microneedling.Sarah the nanofat is from 1000th to 100 th of a millimetre so I don't think it could cause lumps and apparently recovery is only a few days.The website showed before and after of chests/faces but they were small and black and white so hard to tell but seemed significant improvement.Tonnard says the mix of all the tiny injuries,fat,stem cells etc strengthen,tighten get rid of fine wrinkles and pores-a sort of 2 for 1 knockout blow....but ofcourse he would say that.Anyway I shall have the treatment and let you know but I like the idea of tiny amounts of fat..no lumps..spread over the whole surface area.

Offline Hydroxyboy  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:06:23 AM(UTC)

I did it to camouflage 2 lumps as they could only be removed surgically and I did not want to have the scars under my lower lash line yet. It was a temporary solution. The fat grafts did help to some extend but in overhead light they are still a little visible. I also feel that after that last treatment it left a sort of swoop u see my eyes. Like as if you could see the direction where the canula went through. At some point I will have the surgery and never will do fg under the eyes again for that reason.

Originally Posted by: Sarah W Go to Quoted Post
Thanks. Thats a pity as I thought it would be fabulous for me. Did the fat grafting stay? I got sensational results from my fat grafting about 9 years ago,(exceot for a few lumps and bumps) but it has all gone now.

Offline Maggie67  
#48 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 4:42:50 AM(UTC)

Thanks for your reply hydroxyboy.Surgery seems more appropriate to dig out the original lumps and get rid of the cannula swoop.Will you do that in Amsterdam.I know nothing about PS there but would like to! Hope you have a great result!
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:15:53 AM(UTC)

Unfortunately there is no one local that I will let touch my face. I have tried many times for different things and it was always below par. The type of complication that I have is also less common as in general FG is not popular over here. I plan on having some type of lift in the future with one of the top docs abroad. But I'm fairly young and tight so I guess they will turn me away. Except for maybe Marten if he would agree to do an early maintenance type of lift. My priority is still asymmetry and jaw contour and I am in the midst of planning a surgery in Spain to address that yet again....
Offline Maggie67  
#50 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 2:36:23 AM(UTC)

I sympathise with the assymetry..I look like an expressionist Picasso myself but think I'm too old to do much about it.It is much accentuated by aging volume loss-I didn't really notice it in my fuller- faced youth so good you're chasing it up now.