logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline IrishEyes  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 4:21:09 PM(UTC)

She openly admitted to having her teeth done by Apa about 3-4 months ago, but she is looking incredibly young and has obviously had a f/l as well. One of the best results Imo. Any idea who her doctor is?

https://www.instagram.co...;taken-by=kylerichards18

Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline MissJ  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2018 7:08:01 PM(UTC)

Looks to me that she is wanting to CAPITALIZE on the type of info she puts out. Very likely she capitalized by dropping the dentist's name. Like she dropped his name in consideration of $$$ to do so.

She's probably wanting to use her (stunning) FACE to capitalize on other things. In this link she has collaborated with Clearasil to do so.

https://www.newbeauty.co...sil-skin-care-interview/

So, if she's using her face to CAPITALIZE on promotions of OTHER things, for example ALTERNATIVES to plastic surgery, cosmetics or anything else her face could be used to MARKET something, it's very unlikely she would share which PS did her face lift. She stands to gain more $$ for herself by not sharing that type of info with the public.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline cybergirl  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 4:12:43 PM(UTC)

Why do you think she had a facelift? Besides a wonky eye, fillers, botox and skin treatments, she looks the same to me.
She also gained weight in the last few years, changed her hairstyle to look more youthful and wears less heavy eye makeup.
If Google is right, she's only 49.

cybergirl attached the following image(s):
kr.jpg (269kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Offline nightowl  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 11:00:58 PM(UTC)

Looks like her lower face has been lifted and she now has that classic V shape in the photo posted by IrishEyes.
If she has had a facelift TBH it looks like a Marten lift due to that beautiful V?
Offline cybergirl  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 6:34:36 AM(UTC)

It's hard to judge facial changes on instagram photos due to the filters and retouching. Best to look at candid shots. Looking at the photo I posted above from July 2018, would you say she had a lower face lift? Wouldn't her face be tighter around the lower face? She has a lot of lines on the sides of her mouth.
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#6 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 2:16:48 PM(UTC)

She has a very strong bone structure that helps her in the aging process. I think her face shape is square and not v-shape. She’s borderline under bite.
Offline nightowl  
#7 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 6:53:14 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: cybergirl Go to Quoted Post
It's hard to judge facial changes on instagram photos due to the filters and retouching. Best to look at candid shots. Looking at the photo I posted above from July 2018, would you say she had a lower face lift? Wouldn't her face be tighter around the lower face? She has a lot of lines on the sides of her mouth.

Nope, it does not like she has had work done in the photo you posted from July. It only looks like she had work done in the photo of IrishEyes original post link. In July 2018 she looks as she did on the RHOBH. Its very difficult to tel tell truth from lies in this world of instagram/filters etc. But in IrishEyes link photo it would be possible for Kyle to look like that if she had a Marten lift.
Offline nightowl  
#8 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2018 6:54:20 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Hydroxyboy Go to Quoted Post
She has a very strong bone structure that helps her in the aging process. I think her face shape is square and not v-shape. She’s borderline under bite.
her lower face shape was similar to mine (heavy-ish) before Dr M.