logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<8910
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MissJ  
#136 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 11:26:58 AM(UTC)

OK, so this guy is suing him. http://www.sixk.la/categ...rtist/frank-galasso/bio/

Looks like he had some plastic surgery. Wonder if he got face implants. He face looks good. But the hair line is not 'feathered' enough and that definitely looks like hair transplants.

Looks like this guy is mentioned too: https://scottbarnes.com/pages/about

People marketing to celebs or that they do hair/make-up for celebs.

IDK. My sympathy WANES for these types who aggressively market; the 'I DO CELEBRITIES' line. That includes both the plaintiffs and the defendant.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Chris K  
#137 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 1:52:46 PM(UTC)

Woman
yes the hairline is terrible.

i dont see any implants but i see lots of eye work.

its not bad it just looks a little crisp compared to other facial compartments that are aging on his face.

in that particular picture his lower lid margin looks really nice as it sits higher on the iris. its a matter of taste but i like a higher lid margin - especially as a face ages.
Offline MissJ  
#138 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 2:33:03 PM(UTC)

I wondered about face implants due to the jaw line which is very good. Lid margin is nice too. Hairline looks done but don't think Haworth does that type of procedure. So, now wondering if he's sporting H surgery in that photo or if it's a photo before it or after it with another doctor.

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
yes the hairline is terrible.

i dont see any implants but i see lots of eye work.

its not bad it just looks a little crisp compared to other facial compartments that are aging on his face.

in that particular picture his lower lid margin looks really nice as it sits higher on the iris. its a matter of taste but i like a higher lid margin - especially as a face ages.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Zoey  
#139 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 2:44:53 PM(UTC)

Based on recent photos and timelines, I would say those pictures are from a good 15- 20 years ago.

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
I wondered about face implants due to the jaw line which is very good. Lid margin is nice too. Hairline looks done but don't think Haworth does that type of procedure. So, now wondering if he's sporting H surgery in that photo or if it's a photo before it or after it with another doctor.

Offline MissJ  
#140 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 3:22:55 PM(UTC)

Is this photo more recent?
https://s3-media4.fl.yel...jZrQT8iy7g_SN14RFg/o.jpg

ETA: It says 'smile labs'. Looks like he might be modeling chicklet type veneers in that one. Looks like BOTH of them (names cited) are a PAIR.

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
Based on recent photos and timelines, I would say those pictures are from a good 15- 20 years ago.

Offline KenCarson  
#141 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 11:31:49 PM(UTC)

Man
United States
He's on insta @frankgalasso1. Plenty of pics there. I can only see he's been getting fillers (which he did need). Does it say why he's suing?
Offline MissJ  
#142 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 3:48:01 PM(UTC)

I saw a few photos where he is modeling those chicklet type veneers again and tagging the dental practice. He must be in some kind of promo LOOP where he promotes some cosmetic practices and they promote his services back. Could be that Haworth was once in that kind of loop. There was a photo of him I found (don't have it on hand) where in 2006 he was at one of Haworth's art shows.

Those limited documents don't really say why he is suing (for malpractice), you know, the facts and circumstances of such. I've just deduced that he and his partner are a PAIR that are suing Haworth. I'm wondering if the malpractice was for abandonment that may have arisen from some type of 'deal' of mutual promotions. For example, what if Haworth was giving them discount surgery in EXCHANGE for promotions and H felt they did not bring in enough patients for him and then dropped them as patients. This is just SPECULATION on my part due to the absence of documents elucidating the facts and circumstances of why they are suing and probably also an example of the machinations going on in my fertile mind.

Originally Posted by: KenCarson Go to Quoted Post
He's on insta @frankgalasso1. Plenty of pics there. I can only see he's been getting fillers (which he did need). Does it say why he's suing?

Offline MissJ  
#143 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 3:59:21 PM(UTC)

Hey, I just found a photo on his Instagram (thanks Ken for citing that) where he is sporting the STIGMATA of a rhino, you know the look where you can tell someone had a rhino, (triangular notches to the nose holes; alar retraction) and it had 'Dr Haworth' written on it. I tried to link directly to the instagram photo; https://www.instagram.co...p;taken-by=frankgalasso1 but the photo did not show. So I took a screen shot.

ETA: OK the direct link did work. Now click on the photo and you should see where it says on it 'Dr Haworth'. If it does not show for you, I shall enter the screen shot.

ETA: Photo was posted on April 10 2017. But unclear whether he is model/promoting the rhino (?) or showing it as stigmata of rhino.

Offline Jane2222  
#144 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2018 12:43:51 AM(UTC)

His nose looks like a bad result. Very bad.
Offline Hydroxyboy  
#145 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 2:05:40 PM(UTC)

Wow, that is bad....

Scott Barnes is J.LO's makeup artist for many years and responsible for that bronze goddess looks she's always sporting.
Offline Zoey  
#146 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:18:42 AM(UTC)

He must be paying his PR agent big bucks. If you do a search for Randal Haworth under google and click on news, just about every other day he is quoted in an article about a different celebrity. Of course he is often described as a “world famous celebrity doctor” I bet his PR agent is not one of the creditors for his bankruptcy case. LOL !! I am sure they are trying to bury the bad news.
Offline MissJ  
#147 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 12:45:06 PM(UTC)

Good find/observation Zoey. I would have never known to click 'NEWS' regarding doing a search on him. But admittedly, myself, I don't keep up with him to see what's new with him. Indeed, and this further CONFIRMS what I thought about him in the first place which is that he acts on principle of riding off the celebrity ticket and being a 'TV doctor'. Although I have no doubt that he has celeb clients, the act of touting and promoting that as in having a PR agent for such is meant to appeal to those who would just go there 'because' he says he does celebs. Those types would tend to be the LOWEST on the pyramid for his best work where the celebs he does (and touts doing) would be at the top of the pyramid for his best work. IMO, when a doc is too 'INVESTED' in touting the celeb ticket and doing so in what I would call 'rag mags', those he brings in due to that would tend to be at the bottom of the pyramid in terms of the quality of work that those at the top of the pyramid might get (the celebs). Not all of them but there will be those 'out there' regretting ever going to him due to the ASSOCIATION of 'If he does celebs he therefore is going to do excellent work on me.' Clearly, he is invested in 'imprinting' that association by having put in PRINT by his PR agent as often as he does.

Although I can't predict either a happy or unhappy outcome for those who ACT on the association he is putting out there, in GENERAL, I would advise anyone reading here to give more thought about going to Beverly Hills doctors invested in being promoed in the mass media. Question WHY you associate 'exclusivity' with doctors CLEARLY making a MASS APPEAL.

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
He must be paying his PR agent big bucks. If you do a search for Randal Haworth under google and click on news, just about every other day he is quoted in an article about a different celebrity. Of course he is often described as a “world famous celebrity doctor” I bet his PR agent is not one of the creditors for his bankruptcy case. LOL !! I am sure they are trying to bury the bad news.

Offline Zoey  
#148 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:30:44 PM(UTC)

Everything you are saying is true, MissJ, although “celebrities” are not entirely immune since 2 of them are suing him.