logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Chris K  
#121 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:43:47 PM(UTC)

Woman
is he still doing those blow up doll lip lifts ?

that was his signature procedure!

while i don't want one of those for myself it has its place in LA.

it would sad to not see those around the LA area thanks to some frivolous lawsuit.
Offline Robin  
#122 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:13:27 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: KenCarson Go to Quoted Post
I think Chapter 11 means they don't have the liquidity to service their debts, not necessarily that they're broke -- they just want to protect their assets from liquidation while they reorganize/renegotiate with creditors. .

yes - donald trumps companies have declared bankruptcy four or six times (depending on who you believe :-)). Not only can mean that they don't have enough cash to make payments, but also can be that total indebtedness is overly burdensome on the business. Either way, if granted, it allows for debt to be restructured (payment schedules and/or debt forgiveness).

Offline Zoey  
#123 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:47:13 PM(UTC)

If you go to this website using a desktop view and click on creditors you will see a partial list without having to pay.
https://businessbankrupt...randal-d-haworth-m-d-inc

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
It looks like all of the schedules that lay out what he owes, what assets he have, what assets he is trying to be excluded from the filing are due on june 14... so we will see at that point. And the bankruptcy is for Randall Haworth Inc. ... the corporation. Not personal bankruptcy.

Offline MissJ  
#124 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 7:59:53 PM(UTC)

Looks like he has a lot of LAWYERS as creditors.

CAP MPT seems to be medical malpractice protection stuff

Chirstopher L. Rudd and Laura Day = lawyer of laura day who's suing him

The other names mentioned on there are also lawyers, maybe some of them his.

Why would he owe Laura Day's lawyer money?

Originally Posted by: Zoey Go to Quoted Post
If you go to this website using a desktop view and click on creditors you will see a partial list without having to pay.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Zoey  
#125 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 8:45:48 PM(UTC)

If you lose a lawsuit, often the winning side is awarded attorneys fees. Maybe he filed for Chapter 11, because he saw “the writing on the wall.”

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
Looks like he has a lot of LAWYERS as creditors.

CAP MPT seems to be medical malpractice protection stuff

Chirstopher L. Rudd and Laura Day = lawyer of laura day who's suing him

The other names mentioned on there are also lawyers, maybe some of them his.

Why would he owe Laura Day's lawyer money?

Offline MissJ  
#126 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 9:33:26 PM(UTC)

But what I don't understand is since the lawsuit has not finished, they are not his creditors YET. I understand how seeing the writing on the wall lets him ANTICIPATE who his creditors would be. I guess I had no idea that one could list anticipated creditors.

One of them his malpractice insurance? Yes?

You know more about this sort of stuff (and him) than I do. What would be the take home message of this to potential patients. Like would it be that because the malpractice insurance is something he ANTICIPATES as not paying, he won't have any MP coverage for patients who might be thinking of having surgery with him in the near future?

If you lose a lawsuit, often the winning side is awarded attorneys fees. Maybe he filed for Chapter 11, because he saw “the writing on the wall.”

If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL seen at the top of each page.

Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Robin  
#127 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 12:31:13 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
But what I don't understand is since the lawsuit has not finished, they are not his creditors YET. I understand how seeing the writing on the wall lets him ANTICIPATE who his creditors would be. I guess I had no idea that one could list anticipated creditors.

One of them his malpractice insurance? Yes?

You know more about this sort of stuff (and him) than I do. What would be the take home message of this to potential patients. Like would it be that because the malpractice insurance is something he ANTICIPATES as not paying, he won't have any MP coverage for patients who might be thinking of having surgery with him in the near future?

I think what you are seeing is just a quirk of the website and how it displays info in the "free" section. Since attys represent creditors their names would appear in anything having to do with creditors also. And even if there aren't judgments in a trial case yet, because of the bankruptcy filing i think these are liens placed against the assets and those would be represented by attys.

I think the insurance company has to also be cited in this type of proceeding... it doensn't necessarily mean that he doesn't or won't have malpractice ins.

Offline MissJ  
#128 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 1:09:08 PM(UTC)

Thanx for clarifying. That sort of stuff goes well beyond my understanding.

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
I think what you are seeing is just a quirk of the website and how it displays info in the "free" section. Since attys represent creditors their names would appear in anything having to do with creditors also. And even if there aren't judgments in a trial case yet, because of the bankruptcy filing i think these are liens placed against the assets and those would be represented by attys.

I think the insurance company has to also be cited in this type of proceeding... it doensn't necessarily mean that he doesn't or won't have malpractice ins.

Offline Zoey  
#129 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 12:22:15 PM(UTC)

Since I posted this a handful of new creditors can be seen if you scroll down, one, a well known beauty broker.

Offline MissJ  
#130 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 8:12:41 PM(UTC)

So, this PS consultant is a creditor because she charges about 20 grand a year for doctors to be on her roster to refer patients to.

Since I posted this a handful of new creditors can be seen if you scroll down, one, a well known beauty broker.