logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online maybellineo  
#31 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 10:23:13 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Robin Go to Quoted Post
lips (which she finally admitted to) and nose, maybe botox.

facial shape is the same just less baby fat. brows/eyes are the same, just more made up and thicker brows.

she may have/probably had veneers which changes the mouth area, but doesn't smile for photos anymore. someone probably told her it was unflattering to her face. there is one photo in there where her mouth is partially open and you can see that her teeth are bulked up.

Her eyes were very deep set, now a lot more lid is showing. I saw another article that showed the differences in her jaw and chin. It placed a picture overlay before and after and it was clearly visible that she had her jaw, chin and eyes done. So unless it was photoshopped, she had the most surgery of all of them. The mother is a master of marketing her kids and Kylie was sort of the ugly duckling. Kris gave her blessing to all of this surgery and now Kylie will be worth a billion in 5 years. Kim is the only one who surpasses her now in income. I will try to find the pics and post if I can.
Offline Disco  
#32 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 7:05:01 AM(UTC)

The transformation of Kylie Jenner fascinates me to no end. I'm adamant she's had work done to the maxilla. There's a huge change in maxillary projection between pic 30 and 33 in the link. Her lower jaw and chin also look shorter, but it could be an optical illusion from the enlargement of her lips. I think she looks fantastic.
Offline Disco  
#33 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 8:45:23 AM(UTC)

Here is a before/after pic of Kylie's profile.

https://www.pinterest.co...b19a447f83cc43f631da51a1
Offline nightowl  
#34 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 7:25:22 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Disco Go to Quoted Post
The transformation of Kylie Jenner fascinates me to no end. I'm adamant she's had work done to the maxilla. There's a huge change in maxillary projection between pic 30 and 33 in the link. Her lower jaw and chin also look shorter, but it could be an optical illusion from the enlargement of her lips. I think she looks fantastic.

She looks good in her pics but that is also due to filters for selfies. I think she's tweaked just about everything! The question remains: what HASN'T she tweaked??

Offline Greg  
#35 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 1:39:52 AM(UTC)

Man
United Kingdom
Originally Posted by: Disco Go to Quoted Post

I don't think the Jenner/Kardashian approach to cosmetic enhancement is sophisticated enough to include changes to the maxilla.
Offline Disco  
#36 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 11:39:41 PM(UTC)

Greg, if you look at Kylie's profile pics in my post above, you'll see what I mean about changes to the maxilla. Looks like Khloe has had work done to that area too.

The Kardashians have access to more funds that we can imagine, and this means also access to advisors and surgeons who are able to offer a sophisticated level of guidance in cosmetic matters. If you google a pic of their faces before any surgery, you'll see that they look far more attractive now.