logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MissJ  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 4:44:42 PM(UTC)

I guess they pulled one of her posts because it gave the doctor's phone # and website and triggered their rule against link leaving and telephone # leaving. They also pull if someone leaves an e mail address.

They probably don't even care about multi-IDs as I've seen posters on there with the multi-iD accounts but have not seen them pull them.

Some patients do get kind of slap happy over doctors and then go about bringing them patients as 'gifts'--kind of like a cat bringing dead birds to it's owner. She could be one of those.

Originally Posted by: Quno Go to Quoted Post
I once got a final warning from a moderator there because I happened to comment on a discussion where someone joked about doing their doctor in (even though I didn't make the actual joke - it was very strange) so for the sake of my account I don't ruffle any feathers. If anyone else can report her then they should.

No-one "real" would make up an additional account if they went back to the same doctor for another procedure. With the brow area she could've got away with passing herself off as a different person but maybe they recognised her style of writing and pulled it. So they must already be aware of her activities to a certain extent.

Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Zoey  
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:27:15 PM(UTC)

I just purchased a big mirror and I am trying to figure this all out. When I come to a final conclusion I will alert you.

Originally Posted by: Chris K Go to Quoted Post
Please be clear Zoey,

Are you looking to shorten both sets of 'lips'?

Offline Quno  
#18 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 3:36:18 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: MissJ Go to Quoted Post
I guess they pulled one of her posts because it gave the doctor's phone # and website and triggered their rule against link leaving and telephone # leaving. They also pull if someone leaves an e mail address.

They probably don't even care about multi-IDs as I've seen posters on there with the multi-iD accounts but have not seen them pull them.

Some patients do get kind of slap happy over doctors and then go about bringing them patients as 'gifts'--kind of like a cat bringing dead birds to it's owner. She could be one of those.

Haha! She could be. It's all very strange.
Offline Zoey  
#19 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 7:56:23 PM(UTC)

I have been visualizing this ever since Miss J posted it, and I have to say it's an interesting observation.

Originally Posted by: Quno Go to Quoted Post
Haha! She could be. It's all very strange.

Offline MissJ  
#20 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 8:09:09 PM(UTC)

i know nothing about the poster on RS but I have observed the phenomena of patients doing that.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.