logo

Help SUPPORT Miss J's Forum by shopping through: Miss J's AMAZON PORTAL

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.
Registrations are CLOSED. Please see this topic for more information.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Winny  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:11:35 AM(UTC)

I feel like him is to long and masculine. What can I do to feminize it .
Winny attached the following image(s):
IMG_8671.JPG (73kb) downloaded 90 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Sponsor
If reading these posts has been helpful to you, consider helping out the board by purchasing via my AMAZON PORTAL Sales DIRECTLY from here help defray costs of this board. (Works for US residents only.)
Offline Anya77  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:21:51 PM(UTC)

Your chin is fine! Did you go on your date? How are you in general ?
Offline Chris K  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 12:49:48 PM(UTC)

Woman
Focus on activities that give you pleasure that don't involve appearance. Mourn when you need to.

You've been through hell

You look good winny. Nose actually looks really good.
Offline lamb  
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:14:13 PM(UTC)

I agree. Stop obsessing (I need to do that to). Nose is looking nice.

If you you want to change your chin it will involve sawing bone off your face and that's not easy to go through trust me. Esp if you aren't feeling stable.
Online Mike D  
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:18:23 PM(UTC)

Your chin is fine and you look very pretty. Your nose looks wonderful. I think that with what you have been through, both with your husband passing and your recent surgeries, it is probably natural to be hyper-focused on your looks. I think that you need to make a conscious decision to take 6 months to a year to take the focus OFF of your looks and just let things settle. If you had some deformities (which you don't at all), I might advise to plan ahead for the next surgery. But you don't --- you are a perfectly natural looking pretty girl who has all of the time in the world to think ahead in terms of future maintenance surgeries, so just relax and take some time off from this game and let yourself heal.

I hope I don't sound judgemental, because I have been in the same boat as you - minus the mourning of a spouse. It is very easy to fall into the trap of continual self-scrutiny and it rarely leads anywhere that is good for you.

Focus your efforts in the short term on finding something distracting for yourself. One thing that helped me more than I probably will ever realize was adopting a senior dog that nobody else seemed to want. She needed some "work" on a skin condition and a dry eye problem. I was lucky to be able to spend my time (and a little money) focusing on her problems instead of my healing facelift and worrying about why I didn't have my lower eyelids done at the same time (etc, etc, etc).

Not that I'm suggesting you adopt a senior dog while you are still recovering from the loss of your husband, but find something that interests you and can lead to an outside interest. You may even meet someone to date. Like animals? Volunteer at a no-kill adoption center. You'll meet others-- maybe even a cute vet volunteering his time. Do you like any sports? Most cities have clubs/teams that are guy/girl teams for sports like tennis where you'll meet guys with similar interests. Just look for something to do that is far removed from looking into a mirror.
Offline Anya77  
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 3:07:19 PM(UTC)

Thank you @Mike D !
I completely support plastic surgery if that's what a person wants but I don't support advising someone on what surgery they could have; full well knowing that they are mourning and not in their peaceful and sane mind.

Flame me if you want but I will not be commenting on what Winny could do to her face. I wish you so much peace Winny🌸

Edited by user Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:40:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Winny  
#7 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 3:47:06 PM(UTC)

Guy never ended up
Calling me . That's fine I was having to much anxiety about it anyway . I dunno I just always thought I have a fat chin .
Offline Page  
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:32:31 PM(UTC)

It just wasnt meant to be at this time Winny! I agree with all, your chin and nose both look great and your overall look is natural and pretty. I, too wish you peace and contentment.
Offline Winny  
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 7:25:53 PM(UTC)

I think my chin would look better if it was chiseled a bit and advanced forward . I never liked my chin. It's not depression . Actually a dr once recommended to me a chin procedure but I dismissed it because I was so focused on my nose
Offline lamb  
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:10:56 PM(UTC)

a chin advancement is no joke. they take a saw and drill to your face. be grateful for your pretty self, enjoy it right now. revisit the idea later if you really want to.
Offline Meeka  
#11 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 10:58:13 AM(UTC)

Winny,

You look great, your nose looks really good too. I don't think its wise to do anything for 12 months. Find other things to distract you if you feel it helps. Skin and hair treatments, nothing too radicle. Try some relaxing spa treatments. You have been through a trauma and you need time to heal before making big decisions. Concentrate on your health and well being .
Offline Winny  
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 4:08:13 PM(UTC)

What type of surgery is it called orthogenic or genioplasty to shorten chin and push forward
Online ditterbo  
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 6:29:29 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Winny Go to Quoted Post
What type of surgery is it called orthogenic or genioplasty to shorten chin and push forward

genioplasty is probably the word your looking for.. generic for chin/chin implant work.
Offline MissJ  
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 6:42:01 PM(UTC)

Not 'orthoGENIC'. Rather orthoGNATHIC is term associated jaw surgery or 'maxfax'. However, if you shortened your chin, your upper lip would look RELATIVELY longer.
Miss J. Seeing eye companion to the aesthetically blind since 1998.
Offline Winny  
#15 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2017 7:43:04 PM(UTC)

After my nose heals I still want a lip lift and I hate my chin I want to make it more narrow and push it forward .